3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Giebt es eine Deutsch Übersetzung von General Practitioner?
Nein noch nicht aber ich Glaube jemand ist dabei das Spiel auf deutsch zu übersetzen. Abwarten ;)

No, not yet, but I think someone is translating the game into German. Wait and see ;)

Wenn Du Spiele auf deutsch suchst, schau mal hier vorbei :)

If you are looking for games in german, have a look here :)

German Games \ Spiele in deutscher Sprache

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys
I want the first chapter of General Practitioner Official Walkthrough
thx..
This is the only one I know of but if there is a better one out there hopefully someone will upload it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello.
I appreciate that you tell me where I can find the full version 1.5.2
That version was many moons ago.

The current version on here is 1.13.1 and the current version on steam is 1.14.2

Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
If you follow the relative path there's no sexual interaction between the main character and her right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you follow the relative path there's no sexual interaction between the main character and her right?
There is but it is so hard to get that just 1 wrong answer locks you out of it.
There maybe a walkthrough for it in this thread somewhere but I gave up on this game because of how hard it was.
If your looking for getting a girl pregnant then the last time I played there was only 1 and she is one you must take to dinner instead of your relative when you go to the big city with your relative.

Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
How do you live with Erika? I'm trying to follow the current walkthrough and apparently you can live with her when you start chapter 10, but I'm not getting the pop up for it. Anyone know how?

Feb 17, 2021
Very interesting, refreshing to see something different. Only got it today and played for about an hour. Is it the case you can only have one girlfriend at a time. If so :( Only bug i have noticed so far is a crash when using the computer. It says something about something on clipboard i paste it says yuki or something then crashes when I enter it.

Wraft

Mar 19, 2018
Alright, not sure what happened. It was working fine earlier today, but when I tried to open it again later it won't even start.
Win X. Tried restarting, re-extracting, re-downloading; but I can't get it to start. Other renpy games work.
It generates a log file, but not a traceback or error file.
Any help guys?

EDIT: Figured it out. Go to %APPDATA%\RenPy and delete the General Practitioner folder there.

Last edited:

Wraft

Mar 19, 2018
Got a weird bug, where my game won't even start. Other ren'py games work but GP specifically doesn't wanna start. Here is my log.txt if you guys wanna check it out.
Figured it out. Go to %APPDATA%\RenPy and delete the General Practitioner folder there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well tghe patreon is down, as well as the Steam page. It is save to presume this game is abondoned i guess
The patreon is not down it has moved onto the next game being made and the steam page is still there.
Really have no idea what your talking about.
Steam page:

BluScorp

Feb 18, 2020
steam page is still there.
Really have no idea what your talking about.
Steam page:
Could be depending on the country of previous poster, cause the page def does exist but for me it says that its unavailable in my country, so could be just a misinterpreted errormessage...

Reactions: UniversalA97

supernap

May 26, 2017
ohhh wait the steam page is not aviable for my region, yes my fault.

But if the patreon is moved, it should be updated in the openening post

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes