3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When will the final version of the game be released ?
Main content finished a long ago
Where does it say Game Complete ? [Completed]
So still come small updates ;)
Main game is finished and only updates to the main game will be bug fixes.

Dev has added some DLC's to the game that add more content if you want the DLC's. (They could already be in because I have not tried this game since it was completed for the Main Story about 2 years ago.)

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Main game is finished and only updates to the main game will be bug fixes.

Dev has added some DLC's to the game that add more content if you want the DLC's. (They could already be in because I have not tried this game since it was completed for the Main Story about 2 years ago.)
Thank you for the information.

Greetings from Germany

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: R.Nadal

kicks666

Jul 26, 2017
How do you manage money in the game? When I watch the daily summary the income is just disappointing. I started a game where at one point I recurited everybody I could which lead to about 80k expenses a month for salaries. And these donkeys manage to produce a negative income on almost every second day. I watched where people failed and sent them to training which made them even more expensive and they still fail on a regular basis. The funny thing is even employes who are really skilled fail very often. So they are really expensive and can't even make enough income to pay for their own salary. Am I missing something here?
And how does the daily summary even calculate the income of your employes? The numbers just don't add up for me. When I add up all the positive and negative numbers I always get a completely different result than the sum that is calcualted by the game for each day. I'm a bit confused...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
Just started this game today. I'm still at the beginning, but looks interesting enough to keep playing. One question though, after day 3 where the waiting room is open for me to choose patients, it gives me an option for the clipboard(this is how it's mentioned) to enter a code manually or open a link.. Can someone provide this code so i can enter it manually? Thank you

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
How do you manage money in the game? When I watch the daily summary the income is just disappointing. I started a game where at one point I recurited everybody I could which lead to about 80k expenses a month for salaries. And these donkeys manage to produce a negative income on almost every second day. I watched where people failed and sent them to training which made them even more expensive and they still fail on a regular basis. The funny thing is even employes who are really skilled fail very often. So they are really expensive and can't even make enough income to pay for their own salary. Am I missing something here?
And how does the daily summary even calculate the income of your employes? The numbers just don't add up for me. When I add up all the positive and negative numbers I always get a completely different result than the sum that is calcualted by the game for each day. I'm a bit confused...
without any cheat. It is still possible. I only hired dr borelli, and 1 midwife. ( i used claudia and kiko path)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes