3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ohhh wait the steam page is not aviable for my region, yes my fault.

But if the patreon is moved, it should be updated in the openening post
You really need to look at things just a little bit better. Untitled.jpg As you can see it has not moved but the top post on the site is now for the new game is all.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So, I tried playing this game, but couldn't get past the first examination in the "walkthrough" portion as there appeared to be no end to it at all.
I did every test and even got her fully nude no problem but there just was no continuing past it.
There was no next button or end exam button or anything at all aside from big bold text telling me to choose an examination, which was a little infuriating since I had already done every possible examination already.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Figured it out. Go to %APPDATA%\RenPy and delete the General Practitioner folder there.
sorry can you explain more ?? i cannot get game start...

Edit:eek:k found it! window+R type %appdata% search Rnp than search for GP folder delete... hehe thx!

update.. i lost all my save damn!!! nooooooo wooooo!

Last edited:

Boobahdrop

Feb 16, 2018
Just a doubt guys, has there been any significant content update after the mc and the cousin attend an conference?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just a doubt guys, has there been any significant content update after the mc and the cousin attend an conference?
The game is finished and if you can figure it out you can have sex with your sister/cousin but it very hard to get and 1 wrong choice blocks it from you.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I remember playing it's very first update, would like to try again after all these years.

Just a question, in the first update there was a woman who bring her injured son for treatment, I forget her name.
Does the MC have options to have fling with her ?
Btw, any 'not dead" android link?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So, I tried playing this game, but couldn't get past the first examination in the "walkthrough" portion as there appeared to be no end to it at all.
I did every test and even got her fully nude no problem but there just was no continuing past it.
There was no next button or end exam button or anything at all aside from big bold text telling me to choose an examination, which was a little infuriating since I had already done every possible examination already.
Theres a Clipboard icon in the upper left corner. Click that to end examinations. It does say that right at the start of the tutorial...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I folks. I started playing this game specifically cos someone said u can get a guy to leave the room so u knock up a guys wife because he is infertile... anyone know the name of the patient I need to see for that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I folks. I started playing this game specifically cos someone said u can get a guy to leave the room so u knock up a guys wife because he is infertile... anyone know the name of the patient I need to see for that?
Don't remember but if you work the clinic every day it will happen.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Theres a Clipboard icon in the upper left corner. Click that to end examinations. It does say that right at the start of the tutorial...
yeah, I read and followed the tutorial's instructions but could not end the examination.
I clicked and read everything I possibly could but there was not a single button or option that allowed me to end the examination, hence the reason why I commented in the first place.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Shouldn't all three games from this author be marked as abandonned given the time since the last updates ?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes