3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Shouldn't all three games from this author be marked as abandonned given the time since the last updates ?
This one is actually complete, the reason why no completed sign is dev is making DLC and adding them is as he goes but the main story was completed about a year or so ago.

Reactions: Wizzzz

mrhonry

Jul 14, 2017
This one is actually complete, the reason why no completed sign is dev is making DLC and adding them is as he goes but the main story was completed about a year or so ago.
Where can we get the DLCs? It would be cool if someone can upload them here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where can we get the DLCs? It would be cool if someone can upload them here
They get added to the game itself and then it gets uploaded here.

Posted on Steam just this morning.
Emergency Procedures update 1.16 will be out in a few weeks!
It's almost time to play The Doctor once more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok I have the Steam latest version. I've already reported this bug in the bug report mechanic in game. When you try to complete the exam on Faith Blakesleed the game catches an exception and you cannot complete the exam. I tried to play around it but eventually Erika greets you in the morning at the clinic to start the investigation into the deaths of the young gals. After this you are in the clinic to examine Faith. Since you cannot complete this due to the bug the game is over.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/faith_1.rpy", line 936, in <module>
NameError: name 'visite_compleBlakesleed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rita_1.rpyc", line 22, in script call
    �or$�)gfQm2SE��`7��;���`���^
  File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 1398, in script call
  File "game/clara_1.rpyc", line 11, in script call
    1�Bl����k�߼ih�tjޅh��Z_S2�9�    %����P<
  File "game/clara_1.rpyc", line 11, in script call
    1�Bl����k�߼ih�tjޅh��Z_S2�9�    %����P<
  File "game/paul_1.rpyc", line 11, in script call
    zbG��3�x���S���lR$��r��l0�gq�?
  File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 1445, in script call
  File "game/paul_1.rpyc", line 11, in script call
    zbG��3�x���S���lR$��r��l0�gq�?
  File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 1445, in script call
  File "game/anne_1.rpyc", line 20, in script call
    �����Fip�R���W'�Y�>f�*<Ȟ�zAw�pr�N�^Ȗ'�͞R�`��>�lkĻ

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So in spite of the bugs I made it to the end of Claudia's story for bad ending. It seems in order for your sister/cousin to stay with you you cannot send Bob to the justice he deserves for human trafficking which is absolute BS. Claudia in spite of knowing the truth about Bob gives him a pass and justifies his actions. So if you want sister poon you need to save Bobby's guilty as fuck ass...total BS.

Went back to the save point on Bob's plea for mercy and let the schmuck off for sister poon. Good ending achieved. Still BS

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Greetings fellow doctors!

General Practitioner update 1.15 is out today on Steam, and it's basically a pre-patch for the release of Emergency Procedures DLC, which will be on November 15th, 2021!

Many bugs have been fixed and new music, images and improvements have been made even for the base game!

If you haven't already, please add the Emergency Procedures DLC to your Steam wishlist, as it will help us a lot!

Also, if you want to support our projects, please remind that the FULL GAME (including the DLC) will be available starting today on Patreon for our 20$ subscribers. The game is exactly the same as you can play on Steam, it's just already available as a preview.

I apologize in advance for any bugs you might find. Please inform me about them here or writing at bugs[at]

I hope you'll enjoy the DLC and I leave you to the changelog.

Stay safe and healthy!

Reactions: scrumbles
Jan 14, 2019
Is there any more gay content besides the one scene with the couple and the other with just the dude? I haven't played in a while, but all I recall beyond that is some flirting with patients that never goes anywhere.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I played the Rita NTR path after not playing her after release. I was hoping for a sharing threesome situation but instead the M/C gets saddled with Rita Cucking him. Since I'm not into cucking it made me feel no guilt while I shagged Christina rotten or any patient. The only thing that was really messed up is after the cucking she got pissed when I had the M/C shag his sister. Actually Rita got more than pissed she left town and the game forever. I thought there was supposed to be a threesome scene with Rita and Claudia? So warning that the Rita NTR is not really NTR but cucking the M/C. Also I never even took her to the spa to start the whole cucking route with Jose. Instead I took her to The Rose of Norah for the girl/girl route but got Jose anyway.

Watsherz

Feb 6, 2020
Something is really well done in the game, the story between some characters and their side story; the way you can have relationships with your clients. Well done (because realistic), that makes the game a bit cringe how realistic it can looks for an amateur like me.

gizli deli

Dec 16, 2020
This new version has me so confused, the map threw me off for one thing and after I figured that out I went after Rita and discovered that I cant get dates to trigger now. I ask someone out like Rita and pick a place, once evening comes around I click on whatever place I set the date to but all it does is has my character go alone with no date scene showing. Is that a bug or is there a new way to trigger the dates?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This new version has me so confused, the map threw me off for one thing and after I figured that out I went after Rita and discovered that I cant get dates to trigger now. I ask someone out like Rita and pick a place, once evening comes around I click on whatever place I set the date to but all it does is has my character go alone with no date scene showing. Is that a bug or is there a new way to trigger the dates?
There is a travel sign in the bottom middle if I remember right and all dates and travel out of town is there.

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
Alright, not sure what happened. It was working fine earlier today, but when I tried to open it again later it won't even start.
Win X. Tried restarting, re-extracting, re-downloading; but I can't get it to start. Other renpy games work.
It generates a log file, but not a traceback or error file.
Any help guys?

EDIT: Figured it out. Go to %APPDATA%\RenPy and delete the General Practitioner folder there.
Actually, Deleting just the persistent file, which can be found in %appdata% > Renpy > General Practitioner > persistent works for me

Reactions: Wraft

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
She can give you her phone number, but you can only call her (and date her) once. She has no additional content. No matter if she likes you enough to have sex with you or not, you can never contact her again.

There is actually a bug though: her name is removed from your phone contacts not only if you visit her apartment, but also if you have sex with Selma (the cuckoldress).
To fix this bug, line 405 of game\sex_encounters.rpy must be deleted:
Code:
    $ judith_sex_encounter = 0
Yeah i extracted the rpy and deleted the line, what i gotta do next? any help? Do i need to recompile or something because after visiting judith in the apartment and having sex with her, her phone number is gone from the phone, cannot contact her anymore.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes