3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Yeah, I haven't improved my clinic any, and I haven't hired anyone. I just now found out how to increase my knowledge.
There are plenty of guys to examine, but I think only 1 (?) that you can romance?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a specific date to hire staff? I just can't find the option, not even to open the other rooms of the clinic: S

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a specific date to hire staff? I just can't find the option, not even to open the other rooms of the clinic: S
I just got through some of the early game yesterday, and yes. I believe the event happened after I returned from Seattle or wherever, so like a month in or so. unfortunately UI bugs are prevalent enough that I stopped for now.

Reactions: virus115
Jan 14, 2019
I forgot, how much gay content is in this game? or at the least slightly sexual interaction with male patients. Haven't seen this pop up on gay tag for a while so asking in advance.
From what I recall, there is only one gay romance with two non-repeatable sex scenes (three if you count the bi-sexual event). You can flirt with a handful of male patients or sexually harass some others, but none of them lead to a sex scene.

Reactions: Lampshade15

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I had the same problem, do you know if that option is mandatory or can you advance without touching?
It shows all the equipment you bought for the clinic but you dont need to do anything on that page so yes you can advance without going there.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Lol, you extracted the game files am i right? Just delete the whole folder and reinstall.
I'm assuming that this is from the compressed version. I'm having the same issue. Would you (or anyone) be willing to share the files needed to fix this?

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I'm assuming that this is from the compressed version. I'm having the same issue. Would you (or anyone) be willing to share the files needed to fix this?
I had the same issue after i extracted the archive.rpa as i was curious wat images it contained so i assumed you did the same.
I also remember i had a header error earlier when using 7 zip so i unpacked with W10 instead.

Reactions: surfpup

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So...no idea why but my clinic is constantly losing fame despite me acing literally every single patient examination and being a credit to the medical profession and supposedly getting +3 for every visit. Is this because my staff is sucking donkey balls or something? They mostly get successes but there's a failure here and there...is there a stack of bodies in the closet now or something?

Also : where the fuck is Kiko? I've been going for about 4 months or something now and she only showed up for the first visit and I returned her phone without opening it. I seem to remember from a playthrough I did a LONG time ago that she should have shown back up by now.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
So...no idea why but my clinic is constantly losing fame despite me acing literally every single patient examination and being a credit to the medical profession and supposedly getting +3 for every visit. Is this because my staff is sucking donkey balls or something? They mostly get successes but there's a failure here and there...is there a stack of bodies in the closet now or something?

Also : where the fuck is Kiko? I've been going for about 4 months or something now and she only showed up for the first visit and I returned her phone without opening it. I seem to remember from a playthrough I did a LONG time ago that she should have shown back up by now.
Probably your staff is resposible for that, you need to sent them to a course to improve skills, workfield etc

For Kiko when her trust is high enough she then will forget her phone wich you need to return to her parents house, then you start a relation with her.
Summon her again to try

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
FIX, Fanny Bellsong is not available in the game, if you choose her through the codex Robin Franklin instead will come to the clinic....

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Ouch, I got -5 on an exam for medical imaging, even though I requested medical imaging, but it had to be sent out because my facility doesn't have that department yet.
The diagnostic part is pretty fun.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
How do I even start a date with any of the romanceble characters or get out of the daily clinic report? This game is beyond confusing.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
So do the patients dry up in triggering automatically? Like will I have to start doing the copy/paste code to get patients past a certain point?

Because I've made it all the way to Nancy Tisdale (page 4) auto triggering and have gone on forever without a patient request in the practice. I'm still getting hospital patients

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
It goes slow even with a heavily modded save file. I am at page 8 or 9 of the patient codex and just got to the event with Erika and her friends.
Here is a save were the Erika event is about to start:
Note, this is a save from a earlier modded save, all characters have increased charm and all your stats are at max.
Most characters are unlocked(gym) and it has few contacts in your phone

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes