3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Kylphor

Jun 5, 2021
FYI: While decompressing, my zipbomb detection was tripped. V2.1 (4.1GB) file downloaded from Racity link. Not fully unzipped nor run after zipbomb detection.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
How can i gp date with someone? I take my phone, set a date but there isn't noone at the place when it's time to go on date

xCTx

May 23, 2018
How can i gp date with someone? I take my phone, set a date but there isn't noone at the place when it's time to go on date
Once a date is set up you have to wait until the evening, choose the hospital location (not the GP you work at), for some reason it doubles up as a trigger point for the date.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
I got to a point where Erika is MC's gf, but I've also been working on MC's sister, and she asks about Erika and leaves. Is there a way I can stop that from happening without starting over?

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I am playing in story mode and for some reasons i cant take Claudia home and work for me ( i dint choze any other girls patch)

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
This may have been covered elsewhere but I just started playing the game and had a question. So far, I have found that you can have sex with 7 girls that are your Patients.

Sara Darrell
Nancy Tisdale
Selma Mayer
Judith Biagetti (After second visit)
Kiko Xuan
Claudia
Hann Mei

Are you guys aware of any more then that?

Last edited:

Mikkanen

Mar 10, 2021
Bug: Kiko says you are her first, and she's obviously 18... but on a date she will expect you to know she lost her virginity when she was 13. She might be lying though :unsure:

Bug: the drug addict rock'n'roll chick, Anne Richards, has a myocardial infarction, but her EKG doesn't show it. This might happen in reality, but the text points to a normal EKG, not even a mention of tachycardia (fast pulse).

How to date: The date is on the signpost on the lower right part of the map, says something like hospital/date. Click on it in the evening AFTER you've agreed on a date on the phone. :WeSmart:

Stat screen and exam feedback page: Yep, we all have the same misalignment. It's fixed in a "fast patch" on steam, but i can't find it anywhere... :confused:

Anyone know how to fix UI misalignments like this? It's certainly not everywhere, but common enough.

I'd really like to know, too. I have the same problem at the same room.
having a issue with stat page showing squashed text

also is there any cheats *money*
Press shift o
then type denaro_totale=1000000

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes