3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I can't figure out how to take the train to visit Claudia. I find no icon indicating a train and it doesn't start automatically like many of thes set pieces do. The walkthrough doesn't say and I can find nothing in this thread that explains it. Can someone help please?

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Just started playing... Why does this happen? Do I have to increase a certain stat to be allowed to say this or something?
View attachment 1910184
View attachment 1910181
I don't know why you are not allowed to say this to Ray but it might be another attempt to protect you from yourself. Ray or at least his bar becomes important to you in later parts of the game. Offending Ray certainly won't help.

Reactions: Star Constellation

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Can you be with the sister now? I remember that the reason I stopped playing this was that you could start something with the sister but it seems to not be going anywhere, and regardless of how many updates there were none then advanced the relationship with the sister, and she was the only one I was really interested in this game.

saralak

Oct 30, 2020
Is this the final version of the game or is it still in progress because the second one has been started?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Is anyone else getting a bug where they can't actually go home? What I assume is the "Go home" icon isn't interactable...

EDIT: The phone also seems messed up with no option to call other characters.

Last edited:

Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
Is anyone else getting a bug where they can't actually go home? What I assume is the "Go home" icon isn't interactable...

EDIT: The phone also seems messed up with no option to call other characters.
Yes I had the same problem, for me the solution was to reinstall the game and NOT to unpack it with UNREN, i now only went for the rollback option and now everything works as intended. As for the crappy stats screen, see a few post above, there is no need to unpack the game to insert a .RPY it will work fine. ( actually I used the unpacked game directory to edit the crapy screen_stats.rpy ) Small bonus I edited another .RPY for more starting money, ( 50000000 ) see attached file, just put it in the game folder and start a new game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xav66ier and Orlox

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Yes I had the same problem, for me the solution was to reinstall the game and NOT to unpack it with UNREN, i now only went for the rollback option and now everything works as intended. As for the crappy stats screen, see a few post above, there is no need to unpack the game to insert a .RPY it will work fine. ( actually I used the unpacked game directory to edit the crapy screen_stats.rpy ) Small bonus I edited another .RPY for more starting money, ( 50000000 ) see attached file, just put it in the game folder and start a new game
Thanks, that's what the problem was. Now I won't have to use the console every time I want to go home or call someone. :LUL:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This is going to sound really strange, all considered, but the Acidosis scene just identified some facts I didn't realize for a loved one. Kudos..
Wow. I'm so glad for this! The game was written with deep research and medical accuracy. If entertained AND helped someone in real life it's waaaay beyond my hopes.

Thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: Joeylasted

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, i want to know is this bug with stats screen not only on compressed version? I need to download normal version, or this bug on both exist?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Guys, i want to know is this bug with stats screen not only on compressed version? I need to download normal version, or this bug on both exist?
Parts of the game break if it's unpacked so those issues will most likely show up in the compressed version since it was unpacked.

I'm sure it's possible to fix the problem but I doubt anyone cares enough to figure it out since the game is kind of old now.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Parts of the game break if it's unpacked so those issues will most likely show up in the compressed version since it was unpacked.

I'm sure it's possible to fix the problem but I doubt anyone cares enough to figure it out since the game is kind of old now.
Ok, Thanks. Will try to download normal version.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes