3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Yooooo what's the title song, it slaps.

EDIT : Nvm found it, it's Craig Hardy - I just can't forget you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draco0

ploomfghn

Aug 12, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem when I want to load a game from the main menu or when I'm in game and I want to save a game with the right click :

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 740, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 748, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 793, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 794, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 724, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 731, in execute
NameError: Name 'VN_She' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 748, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 793, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 794, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 731, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1669, in _scope
    return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'VN_She' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
General Practitioner 2.1
Fri Apr  8 04:30:52 2022
Does anyone have a solution ?

Vladian

Oct 21, 2021
So glad to see this game here to pirate - I asked about where the Dev got his medical knowledge, and he banned me, which made Steam ban me.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
So glad to see this game here to pirate - I asked about where the Dev got his medical knowledge, and he banned me, which made Steam ban me.
I didn't ban you. I never banned anyone on the Steam forum. I don't understand what you're saying here.

Also... you're glad to see a game here to pirate. I supported this community a lot in the past, but please remember that I am NOT a millionaire and selling the game allows me to feed my family.

As for your question, I studied medicine and I have a real doctor as a consultant for the medical parts ;)

Jan 21, 2020
After the game went on sale on steam, I found out that too many scenes were cut in the game on f95, so I no longer play the game, which is a pity.

Mikkanen

Mar 10, 2021
Anyone has version 2.1.1? :oops:

After the game went on sale on steam, I found out that too many scenes were cut in the game on f95, so I no longer play the game, which is a pity.
you don't know because you haven't played through the old updtae of the game, some patients were cut and some nude scenes were covered with underwear, but no more talking because i don't watch this game anyway
Dude, that's Bruni, he's the guy who made the game... I'm pretty sure he knows what he changed, but yes, some pic changes seem to happen.
Did you get the compressed version from here? That might be your problem.

To Bruni: Good luck with GP2!!!!!!
I really don't want to take any of your time away from this new project, but if you have time I think some pics in DLC3 were not HD and ended up with filling only a quarter of the screen. I don't know the exact case but I think it was case 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
Jan 21, 2020
you don't know because you haven't played through the old updates of the game, some of the patients were cut and some of the nude scenes were covered with underwear, actually I was seduced to this game by the sex scene of the mother leading the baby boy bitten by a dog goes to the doctor - the first and possibly only woman the MC comes to her house and fucks her (except for Kiko), and I look forward to seeing these beautiful women quizzes - but so unfortunately except for the sister and KiKo - all the other women are below average..., but I won't discuss it anymore because I don't watch this game anymore anyway.
I introduce you a game that I really like and share with you guys to play and evaluate the graphics of that game,By the way, except for the great graphics, the content at the beginning of the game is really poor :
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-11-plus-orborigin.25146/

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
you don't know because you haven't played through the old updtae of the game, some patients were cut and some nude scenes were covered with underwear, but no more talking because i don't watch this game anyway
LOL, I haven't played the latest updates of the game I made!

This is EXACTLY why I stopped writing and supporting this community: you and some others only criticize without offering any true support (and without paying for the game, but that has always been like that). There was a time where by coming here (and many patches were released here BEFORE hitting Patreon or Steam) meant to talk about the game's pros and cons, to understand what needed to change and what needed to be fixed.

Then someone started messing with the game, compressed versions that didn't work (and people assumed the game itself on Steam never worked, which was IMPOSSIBLE or Steam would have me remove the game from their store), censorships that weren't in there etc.

I suggest you check the "vanilla mode" in your settings. You're probably playing with that enabled, or maybe the pirated version added censorship. Oh, and if you want to check it out, take this 3 Steam keys, for the first ones who grab them.

8TAJI-CLBVD-JL97H

KKMR7-J23T0-GCF0P

6YJ5Q-IPALX-6LMB2

After you played the real game (which is not perfect, but at least it's original and always patched and fixed after 4 years) I hope you'll stop spreading lies about the game.

Because while I do care if you don't like the game, and I hope to learn how to make better games with your suggestions, even by playing other people's games, I don't care to reply to lies and internet rants.

I'm sorry with the people who are here to enjoy stuff and not just criticize it, I used to enjoy being here years ago, and sadly I see nothing changed.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I played the game last year.inly with one girl ntr was possible. Ice cream girl I think. Any new ntr????

Mikkanen

Mar 10, 2021
Nope not abandoned, it's finished, you can play it till the end. There's a lot of grinding for money in the beginning, and a few bugs but nothing serious.
The author is working on general practitioner 2.

xandeh

Dec 17, 2021
I can't believe ive only just found this game! Really enjoying it, but suffering the same squished display on my stats page - was any fix found?

Dungeon4616

Dec 27, 2021
This may have been covered elsewhere but I just started playing the game and had a question. So far, I have found that you can have sex with 7 girls that are your Patients.

Sara Darrell
Nancy Tisdale
Selma Mayer
Judith Biagetti (After second visit)
Kiko Xuan
Claudia
Hann Mei

Are you guys aware of any more then that?
How do u call someone?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes