3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A few bugs:
A) Telling sister to show tits does nothing.
B) Telling sister to sleep in underwear did nothing.
C) In monique exam at one point I got a grey screen saying something like "monique_exam_7" or something like that.
D) In the depressed patient I got no backgrounds because it said the monique text mentioned above.

I think that's all o.o

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A few bugs:
A) Telling sister to show tits does nothing.
B) Telling sister to sleep in underwear did nothing.
C) In monique exam at one point I got a grey screen saying something like "monique_exam_7" or something like that.
D) In the depressed patient I got no backgrounds because it said the monique text mentioned above.

I think that's all o.o
C D) Have you applied the fix I posted yesterday?
A B) That's working as intended. I mean, maybe I should clarify that a bit... She plays with you and jokes around until you fall asleep. That's her trick for not having to comply with your requests. She goes into the shower and you fall asleep. I should put some dialogues explaining this better, I agree.

I can't "shop online" , it just skips ( it says evening, but it doesn't open the shop windo ) the shop - help.
Same question. Have you applied the fix I posted yesterday?

This one:

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
C D) Have you applied the fix I posted yesterday?
No I played before that >.<
A B) That's working as intended. I mean, maybe I should clarify that a bit... She plays with you and jokes around until you fall asleep. That's her trick for not having to comply with your requests. She goes into the shower and you fall asleep. I should put some dialogues explaining this better, I agree.
:( :( :(

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
O

Onyx99

I really enjoy this game. Mostly because it feels like a game. Sex and nudity are parts of the story not the entirety of the plot. Not that I don't enjoy a quick fap game but I prefer what you have done here.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I really enjoy this game. Mostly because it feels like a game. Sex and nudity are parts of the story not the entirety of the plot. Not that I don't enjoy a quick fap game but I prefer what you have done here.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Don't worry about sis/cousin: you'll see her again. And no, you won't probably be able to bed her yet. :D
I'm trying to build a long rewarding story about her :)
Now that I like! :) One thing would you consider in the next versions where you'll need to hire X employee to get the scenes, that we can hire them all from the start? If we don't have money at the end of the month then gameover but if we do we could get all scenes in one save <.<

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Now that I like! :) One thing would you consider in the next versions where you'll need to hire X employee to get the scenes, that we can hire them all from the start? If we don't have money at the end of the month then gameover but if we do we could get all scenes in one save <.<
Yeah, it will be possible. I haven't made it possible yet because that would mean A LOT of work for me, work that right now I won't be able to do and that would mean overlooking other storylines (next one will be Rita's in September).
But it's definitely something I will make possible.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, it will be possible. I haven't made it possible yet because that would mean A LOT of work for me, work that right now I won't be able to do and that would mean overlooking other storylines (next one will be Rita's in September).
But it's definitely something I will make possible.
\(^_^)/

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Strange, this happens only when you load an old savegame (EDIT: @berny I read your post just now, nice guess!). Have you started a new game after applyiing the patch?
Before trying that delete the "persistent" file in the save folder, that should do the trick.

Let me know if it works.
Trying new save but loaded the old save after deleting the persistent file and same error.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Bruni any hint when can we expect new content with sis again...she's my personal fave, she's amazing a sweetheart i'm in love :heartcoveredeyes: i mean in the near future or late in the game.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
Hey, I hope you had a good night's sleep after that stressful release. I didn't want to bother you yesterday, since I already gave you a headache with the Monique thing, but did you have time to look at my Kiko save on page 26 by any chance?
I also finished playing and did the first hospital patient (the hernia guy) and couldn't help but wonder: Where can I find this wondrous clinic? Do they still take patients? A clinic that isn't trying do as many tests as possible, I'm shocked. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
thanks for the fix....never seen a dev act so passionately before.....was a real eye opener to see all the posts

I do have 1 polite enquiry, if I may, which may have been answered before but didn't see (eye test some decades ago :D ) and that is....is there a difference between choosing cousin/sister or single/divorced?

Jul 10, 2017
One small thing is bugging me: can you set the "default" name for everybody? I filled blanks at the names and now the dialogues are messed up. An other small thing: you wrote "exxaggerate" instead of "exaggerate" at the conversation with Rita.

Just a few minutes and I liked the game already! Keep up the good work!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Interesting game...

Just one thing that may or may not be a bug. When you start new game you allready have Codex entries for Rita, Clara, Paul, Monique, Karen, Robyn under Patients and Father Torque under Characters despite the fact that you haven't met them in-game at that point. In fact, they appear in Codex at main menu before you even choose to Start New Game or Load previous session. There are also Codex entries for Elisa, Jack, Mrs. Roland, Dr. Kirkman, Dr. Richards, Ray and Norah but they are grayed out and unavailable.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
October I think, but maybe November.
What?
Do you actually spend some times with your wife and kid, go to work for a salary and even get some sleep at night...damn it social and loving life are so overrated !! And sleeping is waste of time, do some cocaine dude, might also help with the family matter aswell.... Give us some more !

Really like your game, thanks. And yeah i want more but all in good times and it will be there when......it will be.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes