3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It looks like that despite how many games I try out every update needs a fast fix. Sorry about that.

This one, downloadable here: kills out the following reported bugs:

- Fixed error during Paul's exam - Solved an issue that prevented players to use the Online Shopping feature. To access the feature you need to have at least 50$ of in-game cash - Solved an uncommon issue that prevented the Massage Parlour to be selected after the first time

Still investigating an issue on Karen's exam, but I seem not to be able to replicate it on my game so it may take a while. It's not game-breaking though...

Finally I reming you to ALWAYS start a new game. Older savegame from previous releases (even 005a) won't work. If you are tired of playing Rita's exam and the other ones you may choose the "Skip Game" feature, but you will always need to start a new game, sorry if that was not clear.

Forgive the bugs, please remember that's an alpha game and not a fully released one and that I'm trying my best to keep it bug-free.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Monique's exam fix here too:
Cunty google have banned the link sadly
this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service.
Some asswipe must have reported it was an adult game cunts

berny

Jun 8, 2017
lol: try here
Hi, it's me again :angel:
I applied your monique fix and now I get pictures of Monique while examining Karen. And I continued playing and have the exact same problem with Katia. At first I got the grey picture with Monique and now I get Monique sitting on the table.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, it's me again :angel:
I applied your monique fix and now I get pictures of Monique while examining Karen. And I continued playing and have the exact same problem with Katia. At first I got the grey picture with Monique and now I get Monique sitting on the table.
I really don't understand this error, I'm really not able to replicate it on my pc...
I saw Karen's exam had some bugs in it, but nothing like that you report.

A question: do you use a new folder for the game or just overwrite the previous releases' one?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I really don't understand this error, I'm really not able to replicate it on my pc...
I saw Karen's exam had some bugs in it, but nothing like that you report.

A question: do you use a new folder for the game or just overwrite the previous releases' one?
It's a new folder.
I think I more or less played through the current version, so if I'm the only one with this problem, it's not that bad. I mean it's weird, but maybe I won't have any problems in the next version. I'll make sure to delete everything that could cause any problems before downloading the new version.
Thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it.

Edit: Did you try my Kiko save?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there any option at the trip to Seattle to do more with the sister than kiss and spy on her in the shower?
How many exams are there altogether?

Is there anything like an event guide, to check whether I've missed something, like a follow-up with some patient or something like that?

So, those are my questions, now for my praise.
I like this game a lot, it's something very different and as long as you keep the examinations so diverse, they are a lot of fun.
WHile the renders aren't as large and hq as with some other games, they are nicely set up and some girls look simply fabulous.

Aug 16, 2017
despite this newest release being a bit buggy I'm standing by my review.
one suggestion I have is start a new game but do NOT skip to new version as your stats will be way back to starting.

if someone else mentioned this then I'm sorry I missed it. other things I found were already mention like shop, miss porter becoming clara and grey screen during a few exams

keeping the faith

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Haa, that seems to have fixed it. Great Work. What did you do? :extremelyhappy:
I created a new .rpy file which contained all the "repeated lines" present in each exam.
For example, whenever I needed to show the patient on the bed, according to her level of undress i showed a certain jpg. I repeat this "if...else..." six or seven times per exam, so a single file to be called every time seemed to be the solution.

And it was, unless for some strange reasons (on my pc it didn't cause any trouble) the script was read fully and not stopping to each patient's own section. Since Monique's was the last the game always tried to show her.

I solved this by creating a single .rpy for each patient.

Programming is sometimes just crazy for no apparent reason. :(

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I read a couple users wrote a review of the game. I'm curious to read it, where can I find it?

T

TMWSTW

Downloaded the latest version, applied patch and started a new game but I got booted back to the main menu after I finished the first client analysis (Karen).
Game said the analysis was perfect besides not doing an xray and gave me an achievement right before. Kinda stumped on this one.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes