May 4, 2017
For money

General_Practitionerxxx\game\main.rpy

define denaro_totale = 50

change to:

define denaro_totale = 50000000

Reactions: jackkane
Aug 13, 2017
Damn we're back to the dreaded three questions BS and three examinations BS thought you removed that in the previous version. its REALLY stupid trying to do Ritas general examination for certification when you have half the tests you SHOULD be doing restricted.(by the way scoliosis would get very little attention from a GP its an auto referral out) yes doctors do lots of tests that are not 100% prescribed when there is a question of the cause of symptoms and more tests when they are expected to sign off on someone's status. I'm aware its a game but you are penalising the player for incorrect diagnosis while making sure they doing the prognosis with a hand tied behind their back. as another side note for Rita's specific examination you would also do a breast exam for cancer lumps because the patient wouldn't know that anything is wrong in the early stages and certification usually includes checking for cancer (breast cancer being the most common for women as a rectal exam is for guy's)

Last edited:
Reactions: Renzon

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My issue is the brother and sister exam, I used to work as a emergency medical tech and when we seen signs like that the first thing we do is try to rule out/discover abuse. The brother being so verbally abusive, and confrontational would be the first sign to me to call the police/security to remove him from the room. I have seen even GP's do this so the girl can have a 'safe zone' to talk if she wanted or needed to, if the brother was warned about before the doctor went in then anyone would have set up a signal or a look/ nod to call for backup.....least as said that is my experience......sorry but I really hate asshats like the brother have had to deal with them and the aftermath to many times in my life

Reactions: Vousetesconnard
Aug 13, 2017
My issue is the brother and sister exam, I used to work as a emergency medical tech and when we seen signs like that the first thing we do is try to rule out/discover abuse. The brother being so verbally abusive, and confrontational would be the first sign to me to call the police/security to remove him from the room. I have seen even GP's do this so the girl can have a 'safe zone' to talk if she wanted or needed to, if the brother was warned about before the doctor went in then anyone would have set up a signal or a look/ nod to call for backup.....least as said that is my experience......sorry but I really hate asshats like the brother have had to deal with them and the aftermath to many times in my life
I agree the moment he opened his yap the first thing I was waiting for was an abuse examination and the ejection of the brother while contacting her parents.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Damn we're back to the dreaded three questions BS and three examinations BS thought you removed that in the previous version. its REALLY stupid trying to do Ritas general examination for certification when you have half the tests you SHOULD be doing restricted.(by the way scoliosis would get very little attention from a GP its an auto referral out) yes doctors do lots of tests that are not 100% prescribed when there is a question of the cause of symptoms and more tests when they are expected to sign off on someone's status. I'm aware its a game but you are penalising the player for incorrect diagnosis while making sure they doing the prognosis with a hand tied behind their back. as another side note for Rita's specific examination you would also do a breast exam for cancer lumps because the patient wouldn't know that anything is wrong in the early stages and certification usually includes checking for cancer (breast cancer being the most common for women as a rectal exam is for guy's)
We're not "back" to anything. I never removed the three exams restriction from the first three examinations, because they work as a "tutorial" for new players (don't look at the game as one who already played countless times, think about it as a new player). I can change that in time but for now it is working as intended that way (you won't see the limit on later exams).
As about breast cancer yeah, it's something I definitely need to add. :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That one will be implemented and upgraded in future updates. From a new examination (most probable) or rehauling the first one. That won't be the last of him, I assure you. :D

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Hey @Bruni Multimedia if you need help with scenarios or medical stuff talk to @Dr. TC he's a doctor... kinda. I think they just gave him a job because they felt bad :p But for real, talk to him :)
LOL @TCMS I am a real doctor, not kinda :p and yeah, @Bruni Multimedia if you need anything or want some ideas you can ask me, I am open to help :D
P.S. I am an OBGYN.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
LOL @TCMS I am a real doctor, not kinda :p and yeah, @Bruni Multimedia if you need anything or want some ideas you can ask me, I am open to help :D
P.S. I am an OBGYN.
Thanks. The OBGYN ward is not yet available but it will soon be. Have you played the game? What do you think about it? My friend doctor helps me sometimes but we're Italian, so procedures and situations may differ a bit from American ones.
My game doesn't aim to be accurate in terms of actual medical procedures, mixing a bit of that a bit of this, but aims to be accurate about illnesses, treatments and such, so I'd like a professional point of view.
You can also write me a PM if you wish :D

Reactions: botc76
Aug 13, 2017
there seems to be a bug which skips online shopping every time its selected after buying the better exam table. chose to shop for a week it never opened the menu to do so.

another bug during Monique's exam half the pics are not showing she showed up after the undress but after it goes to a blury stand in pic no background or subject

Last edited:

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks. The OBGYN ward is not yet available but it will soon be. Have you played the game? What do you think about it? My friend doctor helps me sometimes but we're Italian, so procedures and situations may differ a bit from American ones.
My game doesn't aim to be accurate in terms of actual medical procedures, mixing a bit of that a bit of this, but aims to be accurate about illnesses, treatments and such, so I'd like a professional point of view.
You can also write me a PM if you wish :D
I have not played it but I heard it is quite medically accurate, Great work! I will give it a go later when I have the time. And as for the medical procedures, I follow the British way but not the American way.... So it might still apply to Europeans. :D :)

Aug 16, 2017
I like this game so much I am going to do my 1st review :)

now just need to think up enough words.....someone pass the dictionary :D

review posted....ooooh I feel so naughty

Last edited:

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I have not played it but I heard it is quite medically accurate, Great work! I will give it a go later when I have the time. And as for the medical procedures, I follow the British way but not the American way.... So it might still apply to Europeans. :D :)
..Yeah, I bet that you're an OBGYN that specializes in Blue Waffles... :D LOL!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes