3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Interesting game...

Just one thing that may or may not be a bug. When you start new game you allready have Codex entries for Rita, Clara, Paul, Monique, Karen, Robyn under Patients and Father Torque under Characters despite the fact that you haven't met them in-game at that point. In fact, they appear in Codex at main menu before you even choose to Start New Game or Load previous session. There are also Codex entries for Elisa, Jack, Mrs. Roland, Dr. Kirkman, Dr. Richards, Ray and Norah but they are grayed out and unavailable.
Yep, the grayed ones are still to be written.

As for the others it is indeed a minor bug that came from development: I forgot to put the values False again.

What?
Do you actually spend some times with your wife and kid, go to work for a salary and even get some sleep at night...damn it social and loving life are so overrated !! And sleeping is waste of time, do some cocaine dude, might also help with the family matter aswell.... Give us some more !

Really like your game, thanks. And yeah i want more but all in good times and it will be there when......it will be.
LOL thanks. I spend most of my free time with my wife and kid, but I have
@Bruni Multimedia

Thx, did as you've said and it worked !

Cheers
Sorry, about what in particular? :D
thanks for the fix....never seen a dev act so passionately before.....was a real eye opener to see all the posts

I do have 1 polite enquiry, if I may, which may have been answered before but didn't see (eye test some decades ago :D ) and that is....is there a difference between choosing cousin/sister or single/divorced?
Only that some people won't like having sex scenes with a sister and are more at ease with a cousin. So I gave them a choice. As for single/divorced it will be used later in the game when you'll meet your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend (that will be different characters with a whole different story arc each).

One small thing is bugging me: can you set the "default" name for everybody? I filled blanks at the names and now the dialogues are messed up. An other small thing: you wrote "exxaggerate" instead of "exaggerate" at the conversation with Rita.

Just a few minutes and I liked the game already! Keep up the good work!
Thanks.
As for the default name... it's something I could do, as a matter of fact.
Thanks for the typo too, forgive my english as I'm Italian and even if I understand English perfectly I sometimes have problems writing or speaking it, since I'm not used to do it in my everyday life. :)

Reactions: just a random guy

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok so the game has changed a lot but here is a few issues that I have wit the new version
1.) when you are doing the exam on the woman that had the motorcycle accident . screen occasionally goes blank/ whitish of sorts. I had her strip to her panties and the only time that i could see her was when she was laying on the bed and looking at her foot, i was able to see the choices but that is it.
2.) Boy with dog bite there is no way to get around loosing a point with it now it seems. You do all the exam and the only thing left is abdomen but there is no way to skip it you are forced to fondle the boy in a sense oO
3.) when doing the exam on the drug od girl screen went blank like motorcycle girl
4.) only able to shop online once in the very beginning after that it skips and unable to get back to the shop to get more things
So far that is what I have noticed

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
One small thing is bugging me: can you set the "default" name for everybody? I filled blanks at the names and now the dialogues are messed up. An other small thing: you wrote "exxaggerate" instead of "exaggerate" at the conversation with Rita.

Just a few minutes and I liked the game already! Keep up the good work!
Everything you say is fixed here:
(Or it should be!) :D

Thanks!

Reactions: just a random guy
Aug 16, 2017
very grateful for the previous reply #583 (this is my first ever forum so I haven't played around with replying to part of a post yet)

the new fix works perfectly for shop but I haven't played to any of the previously blanking screens so cannot comment.
not sure what it is about this game but I'm actually looking forward to more examinations just as much as the developing relationships :D love it

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks.
As for the default name... it's something I could do, as a matter of fact.
Thanks for the typo too, forgive my english as I'm Italian and even if I understand English perfectly I sometimes have problems writing or speaking it, since I'm not used to do it in my everyday life. :)
Everything you say is fixed here:
(Or it should be!) :D

Thanks!
Don't worry. The fault is not a big deal. I can fully understand your writing. It's just that I'm a nitpicking guy. I really like the way you handle the medical content (even though it's kind of overwhelm me sometime with new words).

Good luck with the game. It has its own uniqueness and potential to be the next big thing if you can continue working on it.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, I just praised game and now I found a bug. :closedeyesmile:

When you bring Kiko phone (doesn't matter if you peeked or not), you'll go home, get SMS that Xuans payed you 5.000 and then start to kiss her (???) and make love (???).

I see that someone already posted that.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Tried your game and i like it! But i noticed after i used shopping for the first time (i only got the blood test) i could no longer access the shopping list for some reason ? If i choose shopping it just skips that time of day without any action ?
Also im not sure if its because the timing of the actions i choose but the date for trip said earlier date then i was already on so i thought i broke the game. but about a week after the date i suddenly went on the trip anyways, so that can be alittle confusing.
Also im pretty sure this is a stupid question, but since the patients you succeed with says they will become regular patients.... Do you plan to have them drop by more then once ? :)
And after the trip i had same issue as someone else here, theres nothing more showing up. I tried to go thru all the diffrent tasks and work for about 3-4 weeks a row without anything else happening. (Even maxed all the stats) so would be nice with a "the end for now" notice if you play thru the current versions.

But looking forward to seeing more of this game, keep up the good work :)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah I hope shopping is confirmed bug, I to was stingy only got a couple things, then I couldn't go back ever to get stuff like the x-ray machine wich is needed for one of the examines...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sorry guys, but about the game development and contents it's all available to read both here in the thread and on patreon. Forgive me if I don't write again everything, just search and it's easy to be found (especially on Patreon).

As for the bugs, this has also been posted more than once, you need this fix:

and maybe to start a new game to make it work.
Thank you very much for playing my game :D

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry guys, but about the game development and contents it's all available to read both here in the thread and on patreon. Forgive me if I don't write again everything, just search and it's easy to be found (especially on Patreon).

As for the bugs, this has also been posted more than once, you need this fix:

and maybe to start a new game to make it work.
Thank you very much for playing my game :D
hi mate in the kiko_1.rpy
line 632
Code:
if vanilla == true:
should be
Code:
if vanilla == True:
the lower case "t" is causing issues when she is meant to be walking to the bathroom its the same with line 634
Code:
            if vanilla == true:
                "Kiko walks to the bathroom."
            elif vanilla == false:
                "Kiko walks to the bathroom. You can see her lovely ass shaking before your eyes."
            scene black
i fixed it on my kiko_1.rpy.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
hi mate in the kiko_1.rpy
line 632
Code:
if vanilla == true:
should be
Code:
if vanilla == True:
the lower case "t" is causing issues when she is meant to be walking to the bathroom its the same with line 634
Code:
            if vanilla == true:
                "Kiko walks to the bathroom."
            elif vanilla == false:
                "Kiko walks to the bathroom. You can see her lovely ass shaking before your eyes."
            scene black
i fixed it on my kiko_1.rpy.
Download and apply the fix guys, many things are already fixed! ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You're right, just checked. I fixed it for the next release, I thought it was already. Thanks!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Nice update, this game is awesome. Some bugs, but @Bruni Multimedia is probably sleep deprived ;).
How is it with the newborn, does he/she sleep during the night? :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
He sleeps a lot, he's the most calm kid in the world, every midwife we see tells us the same. :D

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately as the game grows I can't always double check things so I'm relying on you alpha testers :D

I still can't really believe how much success the game's having, it all started as an idea that I thought it would've been played by a dozen of people at the most just three months ago :D

Reactions: wep
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes