3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
Labyrinthitis. ;)

So, any mac testers out there? I need more people to try 0.0.3 on Mac! :eek:penedeyewink:
i will be willing to test it out on Mac if you want it seems like a good game, honestly i think that more games should be developed for Mac. Maybe because that is what i have right now, but who knows

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm sending you a link to 0.0.4's mac release in a few minutes. I don't really understand what's wrong with it, so if someone can help me figure it out that would be appreciated.

In the meantime have a read at the news here:
:D

Tomorrow I will officially announce 0.0.6's Ice Dream update for September, so stay in touch.

Reactions: zecon and TCMS

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I'm playing this for the first time and encountered a crash while initiating the 3rd exam with the boy and his mother.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, what exactly is fixed in 0.0.5c and wasn't in 0.0.5b if anyone can give some info, thx?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia in the mark file you have one instance of "true" instead of "True" and "false" instead of "False" + the asian chick achievement code throws an exception.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I blame the shitty keyboard I was working with for the missing capital letters.
I don't understand the achievement bug though, it's the very same as every other one so I'm guessing what's wrong with it...
I'll fix them asap. If you "Ignore" the error the game continues or crashes?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
They reported a similar error in another exam, but not in Mark's. How about the fix? Does it work?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Why the call from your sister in the early stages if the game, makes you skip a day? i mean you planned the day and then you received the phone call and at the end, boom, you got to plan another day...

Still a great game btw, 'im doing a new start with the 0.5c....on going process.

May 3, 2017
Now I kind of want a quick and dirty walkthrough
The changelog is so in detail that I don't want to read it all
Thanks for being so detail oriented but I want a cheat sheet so I won't miss any scene.
Any hero? Or Bruni?

Aug 16, 2017
every time this game updates I get sweaty palms and a strong urge to type 'woot woot'........

I also know for a fact that none of the GP's from my local health centre are in any way involved as the MC hasn't googled a diagnosis once lol

am already waiting with tense anticipation for the next update and I haven't even tried the latest one yet :D

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes