3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
They've been fast this time!

I remember you that the free release of 007, complete with all features, will be available in 2 weeks.

(Just remembering for those who haven't followed the thread and might think that I release cut versions of the game like many other devs or after months). :D

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If I remember well, in one of the previous versions, when you bought or rented the advanced bed, this was seen in the pictures during the visits. Right?

K

Kedub

They've been fast this time!

I remember you that the free release of 007, complete with all features, will be available in 2 weeks.

(Just remembering for those who haven't followed the thread and might think that I release cut versions of the game like many other devs or after months). :D
They are pirate site pirating game... don't know if you know that sites... but they are always fast enough.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
LOL no, that would mean re-render hundreds of images.

I'm not fond of Genesis 2 Male character too, mainly because of its poor poses, but when I started the project that was the only choice (and male doctor clothes are found only for Genesis 2) so... :(

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Wanna be recognized on a wider audience? Wanna share your project/idea while supporting my own?
There are now two high-level tiers available for that: the "Sponsor" and "Gold Sponsor".

Sponsor (75$ pledge)
Sponsors are people who want to be recognized on the website. Other than all the previous tier's rewards they will have their banner/image and link to their website or patreon page on the "sponsors" page on my website

Note that the banner/image/link:
- will be removed if the pledge is deleted
- must point to a page with legal content
- must point to a videogame/comic/art INDIE page AND/OR to a page linked to a Patreon project

Gold Sponsor (100$ pledge)
Other than all the previous tier's rewards (sponsors' ones too) they will have their banner/image and link to their website or patreon page directly in the game on a dedicated screen.

Of course these are high-level tiers that are not meant for the general public but for whoever wants to be recognized by players. This doesn't mean that the game or website will contain ads but that the links will be shown on a dedicated page on the website or game and it's also another mean to support the game and my own project, of course.

There's also a new tier "Supporter" that gives you 1$ patrons privileges and nothing more. It's just a tier for those who want to support me and my projects a little more than the minimum.

It's with your support that this game can grow larger and larger (and, hopefully, faster and faster if this would become my real job any time in the future), so thank you just for playing the game and sharing it with your friends!

Saxton112

Jul 7, 2017
During my playthrough of 0.0.7b I've noticed that I can't call Rita after going out with her twice. There's an option to call "Alice" (MC's sister/cousin) and when I select her the game tells me that "Erica is not answering. This feature will be added later in development" or something like that. Did I somehow bug Erica or she's just ignoring me for some reason?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
During my playthrough of 0.0.7b I've noticed that I can't call Rita after going out with her twice. There's an option to call "Alice" and when I select her the game tells me that "Calling Erica is yet to be added to the game" or something like that. Did I somehow bug Erica or she's just ignoring me for some reason?
Try and txt her.

It takes 10 + 10 dates to get her

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I think he's referring to calling Mc's sister, not Rita. What @a1fox3 says applies to Rita.

You still can't phone nor your sister nor Erika, that will come in 008. The name "Erika" is a bug already fixed in 007c. It should say "Alice is not answering."

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Ok, I bought a dog, but are we sure this is a little beagle's puppy and not a st. bernard???
(I'm sure that Luke cheated me x'D)
id_beagle_hug.png
The poor MC will come up with a hernia each time it raises these 80 kg of "puppy" ... but fortunately he is a doctor ;).
It's too funny the dialog:
Luke:"Do you like dog?" MC:"Not very much..."
after the dinner
MC:"I'd like to buy a dog from you...".
Now, the question is. What did Rita put in the soup? Prozac?

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
There's a new poll about upcoming examinations, apparently some patrons have an interesting view on what they consider sexy :confounded:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also a new post about an interface change available for everyone, and it indeed looks like a huge improvement.

Edit: @Bruni Multimedia Since your communication here and in general is pretty extraordinary, I won't share posts if you don't want that.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
Sep 4, 2017
There's a new poll about upcoming examinations, apparently some patrons have an interesting view on what they consider sexy :confounded:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also a new post about an interface change available for everyone, and it indeed looks like a huge improvement.

Edit: @Bruni Multimedia Since your communication here and in general is pretty extraordinary, I won't share posts if you don't want that.
Well at least they are voting female. :) besides its a doctor sim, its not supposed to be sexy all the time^^

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Well at least they are voting female. :) besides its a doctor sim, its not supposed to be sexy all the time^^
Yeah I know, but the female examinations dominate the poll, so I think we can assume that the male voters want to look at and examine naked women. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it's pretty obvious where the priorities lie. XD

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah I know, but the female examinations dominate the poll, so I think we can assume that the male voters want to look at and examine naked women. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it's pretty obvious where the priorities lie. XD
Since it's a "sex" game i suppose a good ratio to the patients would be 2:1 ratio no? I don't mind male patients, so i have no problems with there being some dudes to examine.

Reactions: martin Nielsen
Sep 4, 2017
Down south?=)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes