3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well another $5,000 that did not get paid.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Starting money is 99,309 and the ending money is 99309

ADD.
Should be MC name not Lisa should be MC name not Lisa.jpg

Should be Lisa not Elisa should be Lisa.jpg

Ok still did not get the $5000 from the other hospital.
Before before con.jpg and after after con.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I save the 5yo and he will make a full recovery but by god I have no words to describe my feelings about that scene.

U

User_10739

Hi guys. Today I will officially announce you the next release of General Practitioner, 0.0.8, nicknamed "Building Ties".

This update will focus on building relationships with the characters you already met and will contain repeatable events and activities that will go on for the whole game (new images and interactions will be added in future updates of course).

Main features:

- Engage in repeatable dates with all the characters you might have been developing a relationship with. This includes your sis/cousin, Erika, Rita, Elisa, Kiko, Vanessa and Aaron.

- Complete Erika's relationship as you started it in "Joy Festival" 007 update

- Experiment all new sexual interactions with your girlfriends. Convince them to join you at your place or fulfill one of their hidden desires.

- More than 50 different sex scenes will be added to the game

- Test yourself on three new medical examinations and suffer the consequences of your past deeds

- A brand new interface for visiting town, and a simplification of the daily planner screen

- iOS test release

- A new random event will be added in July (in-game calendar) involving Vanessa and Aaron from 007 Joy Festival.

- You will be able to break up with your love interest any moment. The way you'll break up will have repercussions on other characters, since it's a small town and people tend to gossip...

Release dates:

November 15th 20$+ patrons
November 23rd 10$+ patrons
November 30st 5$+ patrons
December 15th free for all

Thank you for enjoying my game, I hope you will have more and more fun as the contents are developed.

Be safe and healthy, always!
HELL YEAH!!!
Btw - who is Vanessa & Aaron???

U

User_10739

I wanted to make a more "adult" adult game. Pun intended.

I mean most adult games (not all of them fortunately) are just fapping material. There is hardly any gameplay and sometimes it's boring. On my Patreon page I state that I'm making the game I'd always wanted to play and that's true.

I think adults are more than just fapping animals. They need entertainment, mistery, challenge and they also need some prize for achieving results. My sex images will be this prize for playing the game with a little attention and cunning.

That's my idea of being a "videogame developer", at least. And I want more games that are a little more than "fap fap fap, fap fap. Rinse and repeat".
Wow, people actually fap to games? I thought it was just a joke as most updates take 5 mins to play with maybe 1 or 2 static nude renders. I play these things because I'd rather look at nude chicks than play Mario v.562, again...
Sony sure dropped the ball on the money machine playing the morality card instead of allowing 3rd party adult content development...

bullethomas

Sep 12, 2017
I mainly lurk around here, but this game is really interesting - just wanted to say I am impressed about the idea.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Traceback report for Mark
Fanny traceback

Can not open both Mark or Fanny patients records. General_Practitioner 2017-10-26 07-06-01-01.jpg

"Hide" to hire. hide to hire.jpg

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@a1fox3 thanks for all the bug reports, but could you please send them to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com? It's VERY hard for me to recollect them on a forum posts, mainly because so many people are posting and it's hell to look for them (I don't have the time to fix them all in one time unfortunately). Thank you VERY much.

Is there anything happening with the sister AFTER the festival.
I read about being able to phone her, but despite making out with me at the festival, I can never do that, nor does she contact me.

Is this happening in the next update?

Also, is there any way to do more with her during the festival night then the short conversation on the bed?
By "more" you mean sex? That is not present with her, since I'm aiming to a long story arc before you can have sex with her. You can date her more starting with 008, "Joy Festival" content stops at the festival.

While doing Rits's exam and being a restaurant manager and had to go through "food safety manager certification course" we are taught to look at employees arms and hands for cuts and sores that may come into contact for food.
Well in her exam I thought checking her extremities would be a normal thing to check for her work, being it is in a restaurant style shop.
But I get -1 for it.
View attachment 30539
That was +1 in the first draft, I think I messed up some copypaste in recent updates. Thanks.

Did you remove the patient mood meter or I think it was called CL?
2 exam and still have not seen it in this update.

I wish the day planner had the day of the week on it.
The daily planner will be overhauled and (perhaps) removed starting with 008. I don't like how I have to bend to it to insert events so I'll erase it for a more easy method to manage days.

Yes I save the 5yo and he will make a full recovery but by god I have no words to describe my feelings about that scene.
Bad feelings or did you like it? I wrote it with my heart, having a newborn around the house.

HELL YEAH!!!
Two new characters you meet in Joy Festival if you choose to go with Erika. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bad feelings or did you like it? I wrote it with my heart, having a newborn around the house.
Oh it got me mad and then I was able to save him and his mom and that made me feel great.
It's just so hard to put into words of what happen but yes it is great scene and I would not change anything in it.
It is the only $5,000 bonus that was paid the other 2 $5,000 from Kiko and the Hospital never got paid.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
By "more" you mean sex? That is not present with her, since I'm aiming to a long story arc before you can have sex with her. You can date her more starting with 008, "Joy Festival" content stops at the festival.
No, not necessarily. I would also be fine with cuddling or a bit more kissing. Simply wanted to know if that was the best possible outcome.

Sep 10, 2017
Can you make any of them pregnant yet or is that supposed to be part of one of their hidden desires in 0.8?

God I start sounding like Infamy now T_T

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey as i probably already said , i love the game , a nice change in adult games, but i found a known bug maybe, when i wanna call either erika or the sister it says " you try to reach for erika ..." for both, is it a bug ? i know it says that it has to be implemented in future releases, but i wanted to know if i could go further with the sister as for now , Thanks ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey as i probably already said , i love the game , a nice change in adult games, but i found a known bug maybe, when i wanna call either erika or the sister it says " you try to reach for erika ..." for both, is it a bug ? i know it says that it has to be implemented in future releases, but i wanted to know if i could go further with the sister as for now , Thanks ;)
You can only call and text Rita at this time after you go on a date and find out she likes to text, text will open up to use. All other uses are auto only.

I have not dated any other girl yet but will go and do so to see if the phone can be use on them.

Last edited:

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
The codex page for Fanny crashes because exams/Fanny_1/fanny_1_normal_1.png is missing from the exam directory.
Marks page crashes because it's looking for "mark_anamnesis = True" but the variable in the exam is "mark_1_anamnesis = True"
Kamil's codex page doesn't show because "kamil_meet = True" is missing from kamil_1

Joy Festival (jf)
Shopping with Erica when the option to buy both dresses for her appears there is a check for "rita_trust >=70" instead of "erika_trust >=70" making it impossible to buy them at the moment.
Sister/Cus beach kissing scene seems to be missing "jf_siscug_kiss = 1" to match the hotdog path kissing scene.

Mark exam requires the player to do "e14_done = 1" (EKG) for the correct diagnoses "mark_1_anamnesis = True". But the evaluation later says of the e14_done = 1:
"You performed an EKG on Mark. That was not necessary and expensive, doctor! The Medical Board won't refund you for this exam. You lost $85." mark_1_punteggio -=1

Serena's exam evaluation has "e3_done" (weight check) both doing it or not giving a "serena_1_punteggio -=1" at the moment.

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
Friends of Erica's you can get Vanessa's phone number at the Joy Festival at the moment. Or have the MC enter Homosexual or Bi-sexual relationships if you focus your time on Aaron during the Joy Festival.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The codex page for Fanny crashes because exams/Fanny_1/fanny_1_normal_1.png is missing from the exam directory.
Marks page crashes because it's looking for "mark_anamnesis = True" but the variable in the exam is "mark_1_anamnesis = True"
Kamil's codex page doesn't show because "kamil_meet = True" is missing from kamil_1

Joy Festival (jf)
Shopping with Erica when the option to buy both dresses for her appears there is a check for "rita_trust >=70" instead of "erika_trust >=70" making it impossible to buy them at the moment.
Sister/Cus beach kissing scene seems to be missing "jf_siscug_kiss = 1" to match the hotdog path kissing scene.

Mark exam requires the player to do "e14_done = 1" (EKG) for the correct diagnoses "mark_1_anamnesis = True". But the evaluation later says of the e14_done = 1:
"You performed an EKG on Mark. That was not necessary and expensive, doctor! The Medical Board won't refund you for this exam. You lost $85." mark_1_punteggio -=1

Serena's exam evaluation has "e3_done" (weight check) both doing it or not giving a "serena_1_punteggio -=1" at the moment.
Thanks. All of those have been fixed.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes