3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

SuChiFu

Jul 23, 2017
Keep up the good work, I like the changes and the fact it's a bit different from other adult games :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia
At the end of the visit if your trust is high enough the patients call you by name, tell you see you around and blink.
is it possible to do so with the mom of Paul (the boy bitten by the dog) or she will not available for a relationship?

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia Great update bro loved it! Scenes with Monia her (asshole)boyfriend and son(i was so scared for kid), wow that was intense. Also liked a slow burn with sis :heartcoveredeyes: all in all i can't wait for full v0.0.7. Great job with this update brother, also i didn't found any bugs.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I think the point that @Ibib was trying to make a couple of pages ago was that the examinations could be a bit less rigidly professional. The whole trust thing is rather meaningless otherwise.
For example:
Back exams - You could caress the back and claim that you're checking the vertebrae or something
Legs - caressing them to check them
Breasts - there's potential fun there (nipple sensitivity - patient has orgasm while you do the exam maybe, a new mother needs help with breast feeding, milking
Genitals - Gynecological exams - internal/external (feet in stirrups, using speculum, etc.), responsiveness. Maybe somebody comes in with something stuck inside or an exhibitionist or something comes in with a vibrator or something inside (maybe not on the first visit, but a later one after there's trust or something built up). A patient comes in and discusses never having been able to reach orgasm before, etc.

In other words there's lots of potential there and obviously different requirements from different patients (because of different personalities)

I don't like the whole patient age restriction thing. I'd rather have a don't ask/don't tell for age or all the female patients be of "legal" age (I always find it stupid how fictional characters are still bound by this nonsense, just like how in a lot of places 16 is the age of consent, but naked pictures of 16-18 is illegal. Makes no sense)

With the pregnant girl at the hospital in the questioning stage if the mother is present and she denies being sexually active and the doc mentions about checking, but then in the exam being unable to check. How is it going to work when it's time for her to give birth, but due to restrictions you can't take her panties off or check dilation and such.

I guess it just kind of feels like two concepts (doctor role-play and dating sim) that aren't really meshed together, just kind of thrown together as it is.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia bug? When you start a new game the page of your sister on teh Wikipedia is already filled with all the story and the last lane is you have reached the end of this version.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I
I don't like the whole patient age restriction thing. I'd rather have a don't ask/don't tell for age or all the female patients be of "legal" age (I always find it stupid how fictional characters are still bound by this nonsense, just like how in a lot of places 16 is the age of consent, but naked pictures of 16-18 is illegal. Makes no sense)

With the pregnant girl at the hospital in the questioning stage if the mother is present and she denies being sexually active and the doc mentions about checking, but then in the exam being unable to check. How is it going to work when it's time for her to give birth, but due to restrictions you can't take her panties off or check dilation and such.
That's nothing to do with "age of consent" of the character. It is entirely a design choice that underage (<18) kids won't be naked in the game. Despite any requests that have been made in the past or will be made in the future this is not going to change.

Also, the "professional" exam (up to a point, since you can flirt with some patients) is a design choice too. Sorry if it seems thrown together, I'm doing my best to blend this two gameplays in a way that no one ever done before in a medical Visual Novel (no, not even in the Trauma Center series on NDS). :)

Thanks for your suggestions but I fear they won't be implemented in the game.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
That's nothing to do with "age of consent" of the character. It is entirely a design choice that underage (<18) kids won't be naked in the game. Despite any requests that have been made in the past or will be made in the future this is not going to change.

Also, the "professional" exam (up to a point, since you can flirt with some patients) is a design choice too. Sorry if it seems thrown together, I'm doing my best to blend this two gameplays in a way that no one ever done before in a medical Visual Novel (no, not even in the Trauma Center series on NDS). :)

Thanks for your suggestions but I fear they won't be implemented in the game.
That's fair enough. It's your game after all and not every game suits everyone.

For me personally, I like the whole different diagnoses and professional "doctoring" (I find it quite interesting) and if I were downloading a sort of doctor sim then that would be great, but when it's in an adult game it's always going to feel off to me without a little unprofessional "doctoring". That's why it feels like it's two separate games rather than one to me.

Good luck.

Reactions: Ibib and titit

Ewald41

Aug 12, 2017
wondering how to call Rita, as I cant find how to use the mobile.. just asking, hoping that is not something i missed.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
wondering how to call Rita, as I cant find how to use the mobile.. just asking, hoping that is not something i missed.
gotta discover ice cream shop first and get her to agree to go out with you and she'll give you her number

keemao25

Aug 15, 2017
I really like this game but i really hate start from the begin every update, then i will wait 3-4 months before play it again.

U

User_10739

Loved the update but didn't like having to choose between my 2 favorite characters... Hope Sis will come and work at St. Mary's :)

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I really like this game but i really hate start from the begin every update, then i will wait 3-4 months before play it again.
I already wrote this but I haven't received replies:

what's wrong with the "skip to the update" option? It prompts you right before the new story content and asks you just about every choice you made in the game.

If you want to try out the new exams the "Exam Mode" allows you to choose which one to play, with indication of ***NEW*** ones so I really can't understand what's blocking you :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys. Today I will officially announce you the next release of General Practitioner, 0.0.8, nicknamed "Building Ties".

This update will focus on building relationships with the characters you already met and will contain repeatable events and activities that will go on for the whole game (new images and interactions will be added in future updates of course).

Main features:

- Engage in repeatable dates with all the characters you might have been developing a relationship with. This includes your sis/cousin, Erika, Rita, Elisa, Kiko, Vanessa and Aaron.

- Complete Erika's relationship as you started it in "Joy Festival" 007 update

- Experiment all new sexual interactions with your girlfriends. Convince them to join you at your place or fulfill one of their hidden desires.

- More than 50 different sex scenes will be added to the game

- Test yourself on three new medical examinations and suffer the consequences of your past deeds

- A brand new interface for visiting town, and a simplification of the daily planner screen

- iOS test release

- A new random event will be added in July (in-game calendar) involving Vanessa and Aaron from 007 Joy Festival.

- You will be able to break up with your love interest any moment. The way you'll break up will have repercussions on other characters, since it's a small town and people tend to gossip...

Release dates:

November 15th 20$+ patrons
November 23rd 10$+ patrons
November 30st 5$+ patrons
December 15th free for all

Thank you for enjoying my game, I hope you will have more and more fun as the contents are developed.

Be safe and healthy, always!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here my 2 cents ('cause i dont know how to call that lol )

at first i wasnt fan of this game at all. like i m not big fan of medicalstuff and the title give me some weird idea on the mind.
then i played the game.
i like the story so far and the system about do the job, relaxing etc.., the relation with the customer (patients), co-worker and all. and most of it, i like the medical stuff actually.
i m super shit at medical stuff, so i will probably recommend some aspirin to someone who break a leg XD
and this game give me a little tips about stuff medical i didnt even knew the name (and even more, as i m not english, so this help me in medical way with english peoples, its a + )

anyway, just for say, this game is good, i like it. i m surprise i just like it when i didnt get attracted at all at the beginning.

thanks for creating a good game and "helpful" game , actually, its the only game i know that are usefull in something (medical stuff), and not only in fapping :D , soo, again, thanks for that

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The game is an alpha, and therefore I'm changing LOTS of things from an update to another. User Interface, balancing points, money, adding scenes, rewriting scenes (as with Erika since I'm developing her character).
The main plot and story for the overall game is in my mind of course, but there are things I need to change while I progress the story.

This is not "Starship Inanna" where an episode auto-concludes itself and the next one adds to the story, this is a dating sim spanning a full year, of course I can't develop the whole as a single entity, unfortunately :(
Relax :cool:, that wasn't a complaint, I was just trying to find an explanation why people might be less enthusiastic about the last update. The thing is, your game is actually pretty long already for such an early stage, I'd guess it takes you about 3 to 4 hours, maybe more, to complete. However, much of this content is a repetition of earlier content and the gameplay itself is pretty similar each day. It's just not that much fun to do the same thing every month. There is a reason most games let you use your old savefile.
Yes, you can use the skip function, but you said it yourself, you are rewriting old scenes, so you (or at least me) always have the feeling that I'm missing something and that it's not "my" game.
So yes, I completely understand your reasoning, but I stand by it, not being able to use your old savefile is a disadvantage compared to other games. And it actually gets worse with each update.
However, I'm still a big fan of your game and my comment probably sounds a lot worse than intended, like I said, I was just trying to find an explanation.

And I have no idea what Starship Inanna is.o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I wanted to make a more "adult" adult game. Pun intended.

I mean most adult games (not all of them fortunately) are just fapping material. There is hardly any gameplay and sometimes it's boring. On my Patreon page I state that I'm making the game I'd always wanted to play and that's true.

I think adults are more than just fapping animals. They need entertainment, mistery, challenge and they also need some prize for achieving results. My sex images will be this prize for playing the game with a little attention and cunning.

That's my idea of being a "videogame developer", at least. And I want more games that are a little more than "fap fap fap, fap fap. Rinse and repeat".

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Also, the "professional" exam (up to a point, since you can flirt with some patients) is a design choice too. Sorry if it seems thrown together, I'm doing my best to blend this two gameplays in a way that no one ever done before in a medical Visual Novel (no, not even in the Trauma Center series on NDS). :).
Will those lines ever get blurred in the exam or will it always remain professional in the office and playtime outside?

Reactions: Ibib
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes