3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I remember this game being pretty damn amazing last time i tried it out. I think the last version i play'd, you could go and have dinner with your sister. Has there been alot of "meat"/content added since then?

@Bruni Multimedia Keep up the good work buddy, i love it.:happyblush
Hi @StarWarrior this game rocks and I am waiting on when dev adds the sister/cousin to the dating list then I will replay it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hi @StarWarrior this game rocks and I am waiting on when dev adds the sister/cousin to the dating list then I will replay it.
Yeah the sister is the "girl" for me in this.:happyblush
You can take her to the festival in 007 and you'll be able to date her with repeatable dates on 008 :D
Oh, sweeeeeeeeet!:heartcoveredeyes: Then thats the update i'll be waiting heavy on.
And when it drops i'm going to be all like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have not said you'll have sex with her in 008, be warned :D

Her story arc will develop over the entire game... you'll be surprised by many things over the narration :)

BUT, you'll get to know her better from update to update :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Her story arc will develop over the entire game... you'll be surprised by many things over the narration :)

Yeah i get that. I'm still going to be all over her though!:closedeyesmile: Aint no hiding from me sis! i'm coming for ya!:eek:penedeyewink:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016

That's what we want to hear Bruni oohhhh boy when i grab that sis...

Reactions: Vibescu

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I don't know maybe brother have a foot fetish and he sucked her toes :cool: (kidding of course) but that would be nice:WutFace:
What? noooo!:WutFace: that stuff turns me off so hard!:OhMyGoodness: haha. Bare feets are like the worst thing for me. But bare feets in some high heels..:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
What? noooo!:WutFace: that stuff turns me off so hard!:OhMyGoodness: haha. Bare feets are like the worst thing for me. But bare feets in some high heels..:FeelsGoodMan:
Wha..wha..what bro don't do that.. women's feet are one of the most beautiful things in this world of course if they don't look like this
but this mmm i would lick them whole f****** day :cool::p

Reactions: martin Nielsen

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes