3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The game is in the top 100 on Indiedb (out of 44300+)!

Thank you to all of you guys, even for just trying out my game!
I told you that the game could be sold easily by steam/gog in early access. Great job :)

Reactions: a1fox3

petedragon

May 4, 2017
The game is in the top 100 on Indiedb (out of 44300+)!

Thank you to all of you guys, even for just trying out my game!
Congratulations Bruni, your game deserves its place as a top game. Well done. Keep pumping out the work and we will keep looking for any bugs for you. Arent we kind?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Have you already started the game? The codex shows patient when you actually meet them...
sure, I've met around 6 patients already, the last I've met was the asian chick

here's what is shown to me, and the list of medical guidelines I found so far

general prat.png general prat1.png

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
A little preview for you guys at F95. It's a render in progress, so that's not the final quality.

This is taken from 007b currently under development.

This game just gets better and better. You deserve all the best with this game Bruni, and finally scenes with sis in next update. For me she's the best character in this game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just to clarify, the only way to access the codex is at the main menu right? or you can access it at your running game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just to clarify, the only way to access the codex is at the main menu right? or you can access it at your running game?
Start up the game and load your save game and when there hit esc and look at the top right. 4.jpg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
In 007b you will be given a button to access the Codex while on any screen in the game. That's already been implemented and it's currently on testing.
As of 006 a1fox3 gave you the right indication.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
now patients info appear, thank you

it just have a bug when I try to enter karen wood profile

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This is turning out well, props for the effort.
Also, Borelli's quite the hottie. Probably my favourite of the models for straight-up attractiveness. Hope there's an opportunity for a fling with her somewhere down the road.

borelli_interview_2.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don't know if someone had allready ask, sorry if it was, any walktrough ??
Not that I know of and is one of the reason I like playing this game.
I try to play every game without walkthrough and figure out the how to's.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

I know: every month I say that the upcoming update is the biggest one ever released. The fact is that for now this has always been true, and 007 "Joy Festival" is even bigger.

With four different story branches depending on who you'll take out for the festivities (your sister/cousin (007b), Rita (007c) , Elisa (007c) or Erika (007a) ), you'll be given more choices to make.

Where will you take them? Shopping? Bowling? To the beach? To the mall? You can even invite them to stay over if you play your cards well. Some scenes will take you on longer dialogue paths, while others will take you on a fast way home.
The relationships you're building will be further explored in November's 008 release but to see each scene you might want to play this update over and over to find out all possible paths and pictures!

Working with a distributed computing at Nimbix allows me to render many more pictures for each update, you'll see the difference soon enough.

So what are you waiting for?
Joy Festival will be out:
for 10$ patrons on October 23rd (007b),
for 5$+ patrons on October 31st (007c)
and for free on November 15th! (007)

While 007a is already available to 20$ patrons with full Erika story arc and Kamil's examination. Thank you for helping me develop this game!

Be safe and healthy,

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes