3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's no content for Ice Dream beyond the dinner at Luke's. I forgot to put something to explain that in the game, but it has already been fixed for next release.
Instead no one ever told me about the 5k issue with Dr. Richards, nice catch!
So that is the end of Rita quest for now?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok, fixed that too.
If you wish you can report bugs at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com, so we won't spam in the thread for people who aren't interested in bug reports :D

Thank you very much again!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, fixed that too.
If you wish you can report bugs at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com, so we won't spam in the thread for people who aren't interested in bug reports :D

Thank you very much again!
Since it maybe a few more I will post them here, I do this for all the games I play from this site.
Just look at BB I must have well over 100 post with bug/wrong words used.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has the sister/cousin been done for romance yet?

Who can MC have as a GF so far in this game besides Rita.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, sister/cousin will have a longer story arc before you can actually date her.
Besides Rita you can choose Elisa from Trip to Seattle as your girlfriend, given you choose the right path.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some of these might of been listed/posted already.

A few things that I saw that kind of are annoying. 1.) Using white text on white backgrounds make it very hard to see what is being said some spots you can't even make out the words and the white glare makes the words disappear.(Spots like in examination room where the white text goes through the bright ass white ceiling lights and your left scratching your head and wonder what the F was being said).

Putting that blue box with the amount of money you have and the blue box with the clients name in the same spot that your white texts appears also makes it hard to read what the hell is going on as you have to have your face close to the computer screen to try to make out what it says behind the blue box.

The girl that falls off of the motorcycle they seemed to be bugged no matter what you do it always says you did one thing wrong even though you never did what they said that you did.

Talking to Max paulson says *I like to hang girls around town and have fun with them.* Later he says * and finally I will accompany you to hang some girls and have fun.* Either these are wrong or he's a weird ass fucker that likes to hang girls around town from shit.

When you see Bridget and later she appears with just a shirt and pants but when she sits down on the exanimation table when you are asking her questions she is now wearing a coat.

Sometimes when going on a date with Rita you'll have a loop date where you go on 2 dates one after the other and have even had one that lopped 3 times but at least they count as a date (at least I hope they do) and I saw one where they were at the movies and I selected a movie and then it switched to the pool and Rita was asking something and you can select that you hoped the relationship could be more then friends.

After meeting Rita for dinner and meeting her boyfriend and later her comming over after the event ends if you try to call her again you'll get the same * I was about to call you* message if you decide to do the event again and accept later when she comes to your house and after the event ends it'll get stuck in a indefinite *so it's time to sleep* loop. If you keep sleeping eventually you'll have the evening screen pop up a few times followed by going to the ice cream shop and then back to sleep again. (I think clicking around on different parts of the screen during this time pops up different things) Clicking to the right of the screen brings up the spending time with your sister and niece bonding with them. Clicking to the left of the screen pops up the evening screen and then the ice cream scene. Clicking the top of the screen brought me to the load screen.(This looping doesn't seem to happen all the time as I tried it a few times without a problem and the sleeping never looped).

Looking in the codex and clicking on Karen wood causes a exception error.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
Many things of what you posted have already been fixed, either in a bugfix (this forum still doesn't have the updated links), in the upcoming free release or in 007 coming up next Sunday.

User interface has been revamped to accommodate to Android devices in upcoming 007, so you won't find the annoying white texts on the left top corner anymore with that.

Rita's loop has been resolved too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

So the annoying white texts in the left top corner is only a android issue or is it all platforms and OS's? I'm not playing the game on a android I was playing it on windows 7 and that is where the texts were all located at.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
All platforms, there is no dedicated user interface. But in order to simplify and "beautify" the interface 0.0.7 will feature a different information screen.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
For money

General_Practitionerxxx\game\main.rpy

define denaro_totale = 50

change to:

define denaro_totale = 50000000
Hi. I'm very new to this and don't really understand WTF I'm doing. I think I followed the above correctly but nothing changed. 1/ opened in notepad, changed 50 to 50000000. Saved but nothing. 2/ opened in notepad, typed define etc and changed to 50000000. Saved and again, nothing. Made the changes with the game open and also with it off. What am I doing wrong?
Sorry, this is the line I'm referring to -
show = "masparl_discovered==1 and define denaro_totale>=50000000")

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Kiko's bug has been fixed and will disappear with the public release of next Saturday of 006.

As for the code you're messing with another instance of denaro_totale, the one that will give you access to the Massage Parlour (you just made it impossible to go there :) ).

To get more money it isn't necessary to tamper with the game code. Like most ren'py games you just have to open your console while in game (SHIFT+O) and type $ denaro_totale = xxxxxx where "x" is the money you want.

Please don't modify the game code, because that will generate bugs you will eventually report and I will lose time tracking them while they don't exist in the "real" code.

Of course you're free to do as you wish, mine is just a suggestion.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes