3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
I don't know about ALT+TAB issue, that never happens here. Anyone else has this bug?
it wasn't an alt tab drop. the drop to menu page happens while you try and complete the daily schedule it could happen just completing or if you check stats while selecting day schedule. (I think it may only happen during a calendar period since it has stopped since)

Unrelated:
a warning to anyone changing stats do not surpass 100 on fame it has a chance of creating a game crash.

Aug 13, 2017
on a different issue Rita goes into a non complete loop once she sleeps over it reverts back to just before the party with her boyfriend and any phone or text after restarts that party night.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
I also had the game return to the main menu after the planning screen. I happened to me three times, and it was always on the first day's planning. Loading the save from the planning screen and re-choosing and resubmitting the schedule worked each of the three times.

I'm also getting an odd loop in the movie date scene, which resulted in up to three dates in one night. Not sure what repercussions might be ahead if i continue this savegame, but I can't help wanting to see if something blows up.

Another date-bug... Was having a bar date, then after drinks and such the scene switched to the poolside "caution: friend-zone ahead" scene. I suppose the conversation was fine, but the pictures should have remained at the bar, heh.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

@Bruni Multimedia
My diagnosis for the domestic abuse victim was that she was pregnant. Now that may have been the case but I don't think that is what you were shooting for...

Also took Rita to movies and teleported to pool @ "You and Rita are getting along well"...

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The old punch a baby into her method eh?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I also had the game return to the main menu after the planning screen. I happened to me three times, and it was always on the first day's planning. Loading the save from the planning screen and re-choosing and resubmitting the schedule worked each of the three times.

I'm also getting an odd loop in the movie date scene, which resulted in up to three dates in one night. Not sure what repercussions might be ahead if i continue this savegame, but I can't help wanting to see if something blows up.

Another date-bug... Was having a bar date, then after drinks and such the scene switched to the poolside "caution: friend-zone ahead" scene. I suppose the conversation was fine, but the pictures should have remained at the bar, heh.
Thanks for your feedback!

Wow, I got to the end only dating Rita did I miss stuff?
Rita is the only dateable character right now, if you don't include Elisa's dinner in Trip to Seattle. (it's just a 006 :D)

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can I just say that Bruni seriously has the best Patreon out there as far as keeping people informed on what he is doing.

Guy makes an update pretty much every day it seems even if it is only a few lines to keep you informed with what he is working on the past few days and what he has added, and gives you a timeline on when every little thing will be put into the game. Gives me faith that this will be one of the few patreon games that will actually end up being completed.

Also for those of you who have Rita issues in 0.0.6c here are the bugfixes that should fix looping and other date issues.

Replace in /game folder, you know the drill.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks @klx , I really want to complete this project, since I already have two more on my mind. It won't be a fast release, since I work at this project on my own, but it will be over (in-game June is pretty much done and July will be completed with 008 release, so it's just 10 more months (and about 80 more exams and the "Randomization project").

Next two games on my mind will take the experience I'm making while developing this and they won't be a copypaste of General Practitioner, but it's REALLY too soon to talk about them).

I'm also (slowly) developing a complete minigame called "The night I fucked my best friend" which will be ready as soon as possible and will be released when completed (about 1-2 hours of gameplay) and, if people will like it, it will receive more "best friend" episodes as complete minigames free for all.

I have many ideas on my mind, I just need to find the time to develop them (and maybe with Patreon this could become my real job in a few months, who knows since when I started this 4 months ago I would've never believed how many people would've played and supported it!)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia Great update Bruni. I really liked it, given that you work alone on this game, i'm amazed... also this game have many contents for v0.0.6, some developers hire 5,6 people and make 10.000$ or more and they don't even have half the content. Nice job!

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
U

User_10739

Rita is the only dateable character right now, if you don't include Elisa's dinner in Trip to Seattle. (it's just a 006 :D)
Sorry, I meant that I didn't get to do anything with Rita other than just taking her out. There was no romance (kissing) or further fun (nudity & playtime). She didn't make a decision about her boyfriend or MC either.
I thought I saw a preview pic of Rita at Nora's but never came across that nor did I meet her boyfriend, am I thinking of stuff that is in the next update or did I miss a ton of stuff?

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I haven't actually played that far yet but insert the files I uploaded and see if they fix your issue since he says they are bugfixes for all the various glitches that happen during the Rita dating.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yeah, and also remember that you need to progress with the dating to unlock the sexual scenes.
You need to successfully date her 10 times to unlock the first part and another 10 to unlock the dinner scene. You won't progress unless you have enough charme or her trust in you is less than full. You will also need to play it well during dinner and to answer to her questions correctly at least 5 times.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes