3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
Well i think that there is something wrong with the game, i dont blackmail Kiko Xuan, i decline to have sex with her and it says that i go home and then i get 5000 from the Xuan family, but then i warp back and end up right after having sex with her and she want me to be her boyfriend. WTF?! :D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Well i think that there is something wrong with the game, i dont blackmail Kiko Xuan, i decline to have sex with her and it says that i go home and then i get 5000 from the Xuan family, but then i warp back and end up right after having sex with her and she want me to be her boyfriend. WTF?! :D
:OhMyGoodness: Actually something is wrong with you! Decline to have sex!?!?!?! :WutFace:

@Bruni Multimedia Probably a bug here. No not Martin nielsen, I'm talking of your game XD

Reactions: Ibib

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Strange. I didn't play 0.0.6 yet but that bug was in previous version. Did you use old save or something?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
1 hr more or less, I think. Be aware. It is a great game (IMHO could be on steam easily) but 99% of the stuffs are not sex related.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Found a bug: Advanced Medical Bed is no longer available to buy when going shopping so you have to apologize for crappy bed during each exam (you do say you'll ask your staff to get better one, but I don't see an option for that).

Sep 4, 2017
Found a bug: Advanced Medical Bed is no longer available to buy when going shopping so you have to apologize for crappy bed during each exam (you do say you'll ask your staff to get better one, but I don't see an option for that).
I didnt have any problems buying it

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
1 hr more or less, I think. Be aware. It is a great game (IMHO could be on steam easily) but 99% of the stuffs are not sex related.
1 hour of content? For the whole game? I don't think so. :D

Bruni has already stated that saves are never compatible...
Yeah.

Thanks everyone for the feedbacks! Very appreciated. I still need to figure out why Kiko and TTS are now looping... as the game gets bigger (bigger than 1 hour of content lol) things tend to become messy! :(

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, I found a bug.
When planning the day, if I check my stats, when I choose "done", game quits to starting screen.
Also, alt-tab crashes to desktop 9 out of 10 times.

And there is no advanced medical bed (someone mentioned that already).

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes