3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
OK, I found a bug.
When planning the day, if I check my stats, when I choose "done", game quits to starting screen.
Also, alt-tab crashes to desktop 9 out of 10 times.

And there is no advanced medical bed (someone mentioned that already).
yup same thing happens planning day frequently drops the game back to start menu

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Bruni has already stated that saves are never compatible...
depending on what u mean that can and can not be true
i used old saves before and this time i can use them but i dont get when it puts me

U

User_10739

depending on what u mean that can and can not be true
i used old saves before and this time i can use them but i dont get when it puts me
Bruni has confirmed that they are incompatible here.

He often changes things in the mechanics or story history which causes bugs or errors because the event conditions in your save file may be different than what is needed now.

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have a bug, after you have dinner with Rita and Luke ,I got Rita as my girlfriend and had sex ,now everytime I text her I go through the whole dinner date again. No saves from any other version.

Last edited:

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
I could do with a little more tool-tip medical help so I'm not constantly having to google-fu stuff, but over all I really do like the feel & pace of the game so far. Dev has done a decent job so far.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OK, I found a bug.
When planning the day, if I check my stats, when I choose "done", game quits to starting screen.
Also, alt-tab crashes to desktop 9 out of 10 times.

And there is no advanced medical bed (someone mentioned that already).
The advanced medical bed is a bug, but I was planning to remove it because I don't really like its game mechanic...
The stats screen: do you have any stat >100? Because I received reports about that happening with a skill > 100. Tell me if that's the case.

I have a bug, after you have dinner with Rita and Luke ,I got Rita as my girlfriend and had sex ,now everytime I text her I go through the whole dinner date again. No saves from any other version.
Yeah, that's right. The fact is that after the dinner and the sex there's no more content involving Rita, and I didn't put any marker about that, so the game thinks you never actually made through the dinner. I will fix it asap, thanks.

I could do with a little more tool-tip medical help so I'm not constantly having to google-fu stuff, but over all I really do like the feel & pace of the game so far. Dev has done a decent job so far.
The Codex will be updated too, but I'm focusing mainly on content right now so that could take some time. In the codex you will usually find what you need to perform the various kind of exams.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys. Today I will officially announce you the next release of General Practitioner, 0.0.7, nicknamed "Joy Festival".
Main features:

- Get to know Erika Lawley better, starting from your first meeting with her to daily reports about the work and spend some free time together!

- Begin a relationship with Erika by dating her in a way similar to Rita's. Erika's story arc will be developed in two different updates, so you'd best start nice with her if you want to have success.

- Attend July's Joy Festival, a celebration of friendship in the wake of summer. Enjoy its many activities alone or with one of your girlfriends (Erika, Rita or Elisa right now). You can even ask your sister/cousin and niece to join!

- Prepare yourself for a dramatic event that will test your medical skills.

- New game mechanic: choose your staff clothing. You can tell Erika to wear different kinds of Nurse clothing starting by mid-july (in-game calendar)

- More items added in the clinic's shop, like the website and Mobile App to take appointments for your patient to use.

- Three more examinations (1 hospital, 2 clinic), one of which as usual has been chosen by you! (30$+ patrons)

- A complete soundtrack will be added and announced in the coming days

- New places to go on a date with Rita and new images added to earlier dates.

Thank you for enjoying my game, I hope you will have more and more fun as the contents are developed.
Be safe and healthy, always!

Aug 13, 2017
this is rempy you don't have to know anything if you really don't want to. just roll the mouse wheel forward and it'll scroll back through the scene if you get anything short of the "That's Correct" roll back and pick again.

quick question has anyone tapped the console yet for stuff like adding money etc..

Aug 13, 2017
You can SHIFT+O and write $ denaro_totale += 000000 to add money.
thank you after about 60 attempts I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to get the Spanish slant

by the way like the game and have played through a number of times but at some point I always want to go on buying everything runs

Last edited:

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hello, a real great game, for sure. Medical stuff are very interesting, and the story is pretty nice too (boss of his own medical office, yay!!)

But, the romance are a bit difficult (well for me) to understand, and to start (no kiko who clearly jumps on you)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The advanced medical bed is a bug, but I was planning to remove it because I don't really like its game mechanic...
The stats screen: do you have any stat >100? Because I received reports about that happening with a skill > 100. Tell me if that's the case.
Probably - I just examined two or three patients.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Found a bug.

Text/phoning Rita after shes broken up with her boyfriend is a continious loop of inviting me to a dinner with them both.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When does the sis come? im already past the first month i remember it being quicker than that
After May 8th, whenever you choose "Clinic" as your morning activity (you need to perform the first two exams first as they have priority over this.
She can only turn up on May, so if you're already in June and she didn't show up you missed "Family Time" chain of events.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The advanced medical bed is available only after Karen's examination. But it will be removed in 007 because I really don't like its mechanic.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes