3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Writing text choices is, of course, the fastest way to achieve what you need, but it's so uuuuuuugly!

That's why starting with next Thursday's release of 0.0.6b you'll start to see an improvement over the MC's choices of conversation. You will have icons at the end of the text showing the tone the doctor uses while talking the reply.

I think this is a funny and better way to play through the various choices.

Of course, you will see this implemented over the weeks, since it requires some time to adapt all the dialogues to the new system. Not every choice will receive an icon. An icon-less choice of conversation will mean that no particular tone is used.

The icon's meaning is the following:

Calm

Charming

Filrty

Playful

Professional

Sensitive

Strict

r00m

Oct 13, 2016

Writing text choices is, of course, the fastest way to achieve what you need, but it's so uuuuuuugly!

That's why starting with next Thursday's release of 0.0.6b you'll start to see an improvement over the MC's choices of conversation. You will have icons at the end of the text showing the tone the doctor uses while talking the reply.

I think this is a funny and better way to play through the various choices.

Of course, you will see this implemented over the weeks, since it requires some time to adapt all the dialogues to the new system. Not every choice will receive an icon. An icon-less choice of conversation will mean that no particular tone is used.

The icon's meaning is the following:

Calm

Charming

Filrty

Playful

Professional

Sensitive

Strict
Nice job ;)
But the strict option... have you tried: ("You're an idiot" -Take vicodin-) ?? :eek:penedeyewink:

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone have 0.0.6b yet? This looks like a promising project. I like what I see, so far. Nice work, Bruni

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
0.06 is pretty awesome update guys from what I've played, he's done quite a bit of overhauls on things and added a good bit of stuff from what I've seen. With each update it becomes more and more of a real game and not just a "sex" game.

(Oh yeah it is recommended to start a new game when you get it because all the added stuff.)

Not gonna post it because 0.06b is pretty glitchy and honestly it is better to wait for 0.06c in hopes the stuff gets fixed.

Like I said in the patreon comments Bruni it seems to randomly crash to the main menu at random times(even with the updated d/l link)when you put in your daily planning and click done.

At first I thought it was due to editing skill values in console but started a new fresh game with no editing and still did it on random days(sometimes day 1, sometimes day 3, etc)

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
0.06 is pretty awesome update guys from what I've played, he's done quite a bit of overhauls on things and added a good bit of stuff from what I've seen. With each update it becomes more and more of a real game and not just a "sex" game.

(Oh yeah it is recommended to start a new game when you get it because all the added stuff.)

Not gonna post it because 0.06b is pretty glitchy and honestly it is better to wait for 0.06c in hopes the stuff gets fixed.

Like I said in the patreon comments Bruni it seems to randomly crash to the main menu at random times(even with the updated d/l link)when you put in your daily planning and click done.

At first I thought it was due to editing skill values in console but started a new fresh game with no editing and still did it on random days(sometimes day 1, sometimes day 3, etc)
Or you could post it and people here can find a way to workaround the issue or even fix it. But we can wait(just going to say it enogh times until I believe it :biggrin:).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
What can I say? Thanks to you I've just reached another outstanding milestone in Patreon's pledges. Next week you'll receive an official announcement about a great young awesome composer who agreed to compose music for the game, right now you'll receive the list of randomly-generated diseases that will appear on General Practitioner.

How will this work?
Right now, aside from the "scripted examinations" already present in the game, each time you go to the clinic you receive a text "You work and gain 150$". When the "Random Examination Project" will be released the game will ask you if you prefer to simulate the work day (thus earning 150$) or to play a "random exam". First of all a patient will be chosen (male or female from one of the available age groups (newborn, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder), then a disease will be chosen (if coherent with gender and age).

Which diseases will be available?
Here's the list:
1) Gastroesophageal reflux disease
2) Acne
3) Allergy
4) Antisocial personality disorder
5) Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
6) Altitude sickness
7) Alzheimer's disease
8) Andropause
9) Anorexia nervosa
10) Arthritis
11) Asperger Syndrome
12) Asthma
13) Autism
14) Avoidant personality disorder
15) Back pain
16) Bad Breath
17) Alopecia
18) Bedwetting
19) Bipolar disorder
20) Cancer/Tumor
21) Acute Bronchitis
22) Carpal tunnel syndrome
23) Celiac disease
24) Cholesterol
25) Heart failure
26) Cradle cap
27) Crohn's disease
28) Dandruff
29) Deep vein thrombosis
30) Dehydration
31) Depression
32) Diabetes Mellitus
33) Irritant diaper dermatitis
34) Diarrhea
35) Disabilities
36) Diverticulitis
37) Drug Abuse
38) Ear infection
39) Dermatitis
40) Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
41) Epilepsy
42) Erectile disfunction
43) Eye Problems
44) Fibromyalgia
45) Fracture
46) Herpes simplex
47) Genital Wart
48) Gonorrhea
49) Head Lice
50) Headache
51) Myocardial Infarction
52) Cardiovascular Disease
53) Heat Stroke
54) Heel Pain
55) Hemorrhoids
56) Herniated Discs
57) Hiatal Hernia
58) AIDS
59) Hyperthyroidism
60) Appendicitis

This will take many months to complete development but I will release the complete parts when available (I still need to decide the method of delivery).

What does this mean for the game?
Simply put: each time you play will be different. With all this combinations every game will be different from another.

What about the patient's bodies? Will they look all the same?
Not quite, since every gender/age group will have 5 different body archetipes the game will randomly choose from. In time this number will grow eventually depending on your (the players!) response.

Thank you for making this possible! I hope you'll enjoy GP in the months to come! Thank you! Thank you!

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016

Hey, thanks a lot for the report. I was mostly hoping for that type of response, myself. A changelog might be nice, too... heh. I hear you about most people doing themselves a favor waiting for the next version. Though, I don't mind the buggy bits. I generally play to try to break games anyway :p

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can help you with that one.

I know you guys see that buy dog leading to future events with characters.

Ice cream girl gonna end up getting knotted by great dane one of these updates lol. :eek:

Reactions: bernthal

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Coming up next in 006c.

It might need a bit of convincing, but sooner or later you'll get Rita to experience the amazing massages only Norah can give.

And, of course, you can stay and watch the whole time, so that Rita will be warmed up enough for your own pleasure...

Reactions: K18 and bernthal

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It is still missing some scenes in an exam that will be added in a day or two.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I blame the shitty keyboard I was working with for the missing capital letters.
I don't understand the achievement bug though, it's the very same as every other one so I'm guessing what's wrong with it...
I'll fix them asap. If you "Ignore" the error the game continues or crashes?
hahahaha blame your tools thats my go get out at work always :)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes