3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Starting with 0.0.6 public release on October 15th the game will be fully available on Android devices.

I'm in the final stage of testing the new features but before releasing something I need to improve the overall User Interface.

That also means that 0.0.7a will be the first early access available for patrons on Android too.

With the release of the game for Mac platforms on its final stage of testing (I think I finally solved the crash at start) the game will then be multiplatform, so you can play it regardless of which your favourite gaming device is.

Stay in touch for future updates!

Android version coming up next month, as well as a working Mac one (you can find a test of it in the current release of Ice Dream, but that's probably still not working, altough I'm finally starting to understand what's wrong with it!

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough, or summary of the game? It's an interesting premise, but if there still isn't much in the way of sexual content, then I'll wait for later releases.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
Is there a walkthrough, or summary of the game? It's an interesting premise, but if there still isn't much in the way of sexual content, then I'll wait for later releases.
same here. i keep working and going to all the places (i lost the count of how many bj i have paid in the game) and the only sex i had was with the chinese girl (hot af)...but besides that...nothing? can anyone assist?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sex scenes present in the game as of 005:
- Massage Parlour
- Kiko's story arc
- Trip to Seattle if you choose to dine with Elisa and choose the right dialogue options

Some voyeur scenes are also present in "Family Time" and Trip to Seattle and they involve the sister/cousin.

006 will feature sex scenes with Rita, if you reach the "girlfriend" ending.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi !
I just had the scene where the sister / cousin meets Dr Kirkman and invits the MC to Seattle : the event starts on the 12 of June. But in my playthrough it's already June 15. Does that mean, the event won't start ?

(I tried to go a back to 1st of June to see if i can trigger the event correctly, but it still start on June 15).

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi !
I just had the scene where the sister / cousin meets Dr Kirkman and invits the MC to Seattle : the event starts on the 12 of June. But in my playthrough it's already June 15. Does that mean, the event won't start ?

(I tried to go a back to 1st of June to see if i can trigger the event correctly, but it still start on June 15).
That's a very nice catch indeed! No one ever reported me that.
I already fixed it based on your feedback, can you please try the attached file to see if it's working?

The bug you reported happens only when a player doesn't go to the clinic at all on 8, 9, 10 and 11 of June, so it's pretty rare indeed!

Please try the attached file and let me know.

This is a temporary fix, the game will receive it in the next update since I already moved to developing 006

Reactions: mikie

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
That's a very nice catch indeed! No one ever reported me that.
I already fixed it based on your feedback, can you please try the attached file to see if it's working?

The bug you reported happens only when a player doesn't go to the clinic at all on 8, 9, 10 and 11 of June, so it's pretty rare indeed!

Please try the attached file and let me know.

This is a temporary fix, the game will receive it in the next update since I already moved to developing 006
Thanks.
The trip to Seattle started on June 17 with this fix, not on June 12 like said in the previous event. But at least i did go to Seattle.
And btw, i did go to the clinic between the 8 and the 11 of June. I suppose i had this problem because i use a save from an older (and more buggy) version of the game.
(maybe i should start a new game on the current version).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Oh yes indeed. Older savegame are NEVER compatible with the game and could cause issues.

Still the problem was there nonetheless, because I had TTS to start exactly on June 12th, so if anyone wouldn't go to work in the five days before the event it would've never happened.

BooBoo1

Jul 31, 2017
I like your game bud..It's unique, has a clear theme and actually challenging at times. Didn't exactly expect to learn things lol :) Seems like you're passionate about your game as well which is nice to see in a world full of abandoned cash grabs. Keep it up!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you very much. I'm very happy when my work is appreciated and my passion acknowledged :D

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I really like this sort of games, but is there any more content after the 'new staff hiring'?

Im on august 2nd but nothing new

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes