3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OMG 10 + 10 dates? IRL I would end up alone :p
Think about it in the final release of the game, not in the current state. You will not date her every day because you'll have many more activities/events in place. It will be also harder to remember which info she gave you to pass her test and the overall experience is thus aiming to be more entertaining than grinding.

Reactions: UncleVT

karateking

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue where the game loops after the Seattle trip? I play through the entire trip then it just repeats the trip again.

Reactions: a1fox3

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue where the game loops after the Seattle trip? I play through the entire trip then it just repeats the trip again.
I looked at this report and made a little fix. Can you tell me if it works? You can download it here.

To test it you need to perform the first trip to Seattle, if it works on the second repetition it won't assure me about its effectiveness.

Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No only that loop but game will close down to the main menu all the time, different times different days different choices it does not matter it will shut down and go to the main menu so you lose all progress.

Part days missing. Work, Work study and you click 1 time it skips to sleep time no money no nothing but day passes.
Other loops going on but the day does pass.
Rita came in 2 days in a roll for the same thing like it did not happen the day before and other NPC's showing up with same complaint.

To many bugs for now.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No only that loop but game will close down to the main menu all the time, different times different days different choices it does not matter it will shut down and go to the main menu so you lose all progress.

Part days missing. Work, Work study and you click 1 time it skips to sleep time no money no nothing but day passes.
Other loops going on but the day does pass.
Rita came in 2 days in a roll for the same thing like it did not happen the day before and other NPC's showing up with same complaint.

To many bugs for now.
That was already fixed, a user posted the fix on the forum and I posted on Patreon.

Sorry about your bad experience in the game, I'm trying to fix things as fast as I can (usually within the very same day of the bug report if it's a major/game breaking one like this one)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
General Practitioner's soundtrack announcement

As promised with reaching the 1000$ reward, I'm now very proud to announce you I reached an agreement of cooperation with a nice, talented and experienced composer for the game.

Ann Sharova ( , , and many others) will compose a soundtrack with 12 different scores to accompany you in your trip as Chief Practitioner of St. Mary's Clinic.

You can hear some work from Ann on her , or on her . A Youtube reel is also available .

I think you'll love Ann's work in the game and I hope this will bring even more fun playing it on Pc, Mac, Linux and Android devices (IOs coming soon!).

Thank you very much for following me and making this real!

Be safe and healthy.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry if this is already answered, the priest gives me a job to steal some construction worker's clothes and return to thim. Since then i worked everyday but that guy never showed up in my clinic. Its been 3 to 4 weeks and priest is upset with me. Is this a bug or did i miss anything?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That was already fixed, a user posted the fix on the forum and I posted on Patreon.

Sorry about your bad experience in the game, I'm trying to fix things as fast as I can (usually within the very same day of the bug report if it's a major/game breaking one like this one)
Got the fix and will go test it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This caught me off guard the first time I played the game.
It says I pay her every week and I though I was paying her every week and at the end of the month I did not have the money to pay her for all 4 weeks.
wrong you must pay for a full month.jpg
This needs to say she gets paid 1200 a week with payday at the end of the month. (Or something to that effect.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Went to a movie with Rita and when the talk scene comes up its the pool. movie and got this.jpg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Went to a movie with Rita and when the talk scene comes up its the pool. View attachment 24408
Yup, I don't remember if I already posted the fix for that or if it will come in the public release of October 15th... Thanks for the report!

About Erika's wage... my mistake. I need to be more clear about that...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am now stuck in Rita invites MC to her house for diner with Luke and anytime I try to call her it is the same thing "I was about to call you" loop.

Also never got the 5k for this.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I am now stuck in Rita invites MC to her house for diner with Luke and anytime I try to call her it is the same thing "I was about to call you" loop.
There's no content for Ice Dream beyond the dinner at Luke's. I forgot to put something to explain that in the game, but it has already been fixed for next release.
Instead no one ever told me about the 5k issue with Dr. Richards, nice catch!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes