3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Kiko's bug has been fixed and will disappear with the public release of next Saturday of 006.

As for the code you're messing with another instance of denaro_totale, the one that will give you access to the Massage Parlour (you just made it impossible to go there :) ).

To get more money it isn't necessary to tamper with the game code. Like most ren'py games you just have to open your console while in game (SHIFT+O) and type $ denaro_totale = xxxxxx where "x" is the money you want.

Please don't modify the game code, because that will generate bugs you will eventually report and I will lose time tracking them while they don't exist in the "real" code.

Of course you're free to do as you wish, mine is just a suggestion.
Thanks mate. I knew I shouldn't have messed with something I know nothing about :)
Just an afterthought. When I start a new game in the current version, it tells me I will start with $5000. I only get $50. Has this been mentioned before?

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You start with 50 if you begin a new game.
If you "skip to the update" you start with 5000$, even though the feature is mostly useless in 006 given the nature of the update.

Reactions: Bogan53

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You start with 50 if you begin a new game.
If you "skip to the update" you start with 5000$, even though the feature is mostly useless in 006 given the nature of the update.
Thanks again. Stumbling my way through this awesome game. Haven't played many but this is by far the best of them. Your constant updates and advice to this forum is amazing considering you do this as well as trying to spend time with your new addition. Mucho kudos to you :)

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I had a couple of glitches where events replay like Rita's dinner. But I gotta say I love the game! I wanted to ask for choosing the new doctor, can you hire the other two candidates later or are they gone for good?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
IS there commandline to invoke events with girls which lead to sex scenes? I mean forcing event.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I had a couple of glitches where events replay like Rita's dinner. But I gotta say I love the game! I wanted to ask for choosing the new doctor, can you hire the other two candidates later or are they gone for good?
You'll be able to hire them later

Reactions: samkazk

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
007a will include:
- Attend the Festival of Joy with Erika and her friends. Choose to go with the girls shopping or with the guys to enjoy a beer and make friends!
- A complete overhaul of Erika dialogues and conversations from previously released content to fit the new story arc
- Kamil's hospital examination
-New user interface, improved and corrected
- Three new romances to unlock (they will be explored deeper in 008)
- Ability to choose sexual orientation for your character (Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual)
- New places to unlock: the beach, the bowling and the shopping mall!

Click on the link below to see the full post on Patreon (public), see a couple of screenshots taken in-game and see all the other news!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
IS there commandline to invoke events with girls which lead to sex scenes? I mean forcing event.
jump id_rita_pool_app
jump id_rita_ray_app
jump id_rita_cinema_app
jump id_rita_dinner_app - sex

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
jump id_rita_pool_app
jump id_rita_ray_app
jump id_rita_cinema_app
jump id_rita_dinner_app - sex
That won't lead to sex scenes but only to dates.
Unlocking a sex scene might also need some stats to be at the right value, so please remember that jumping over scenes could make the game behaving strangely.

Reactions: a1fox3

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Starting from today the "Bruni Multimedia Gaming" discord server is up!

Since this is the first time I'm using it it may need some time to be 100% functional. This is another method to keep in touch with General Practitioner's players' community and that's something I want to offer to my patrons as a new reward.
What will you get?

1$+ patrons will get the "Patrons" role, which will unlock the "Main" and "Bug-Reports" channels. Here you can talk about anything game-related, post your impressions and share them with other players.

5$+ patrons will get the "Students" role, which will also unlock the "Walkthrough" channel. Here you can ask/give advice on how to progress in the game and learn useful cheats and infos to unlock paths in story arcs.

30$+ patrons will get the "Physician" role, which will unlock the "New content" channel. Here you will give me advice and requests about new story arcs, examinations and modification to existing ones. Please keep in mind that the final word about something is always mine and that this reward doesn't give you any right about the final release of a story/exam.
As I'm writing this many of you already received their roles on the server, please allow me a few days to fix anything that shouldn't be working.

If you delete your pledge the system will automatically remove your role, of course.

This is an experiment, let's see how it goes and I could also open new channels and new rewards for other patron's tiers.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: CobraPL

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Since the player base is quicky becoming in the order of a few hundred I opened another official channel to interact and follow the game's updates.

My twitter account is available to whoever wishes to follow me.

Note for the OP: can you please update this link too @QwertyBam ? :D

Thank you very much!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Public 006 final release links:

You can find Mac, Linux and Android versions in the files section of the site:

I'll be posting links on Patreon and Twitter on Saturday (Google Drive).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Public 006 final release links:

You can find Mac, Linux and Android versions in the files section of the site:

I'll be posting links on Patreon and Twitter on Saturday (Google Drive).
Is this the same version as 6c?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Situation got tense at the hospital

Depending on your choices in 0.0.7 "Joy Festival" this situation could become very tense. But it's not the last choice you'll be asked to make, and whatever you choose your medical skills will be tested regardless.

Version 0.0.7a will be available for 20$ patrons on 15/10/2017
Version 0.0.7b will be available for 10$ patrons on 23/10/2017
Version 0.0.7c will be available for 5$ patrons on 31/10/2017
Version 0.0.7 will be available for free to all 15/11/2017

Keep following me on and don't forget my new for patrons!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys.
You can find release 0.0.6 - "Ice Dream" here:

This is the biggest update ever released for this game, I hope you'll enjoy it. To start Rita's story arc you just need to start a new game, complete her examination and then explore city until you find the ice-cream shop.

I won't detail the following steps because I also need to know if all gameplay interactions are smooth as well, so if you find any trouble please let me know.

For the first time the game will be available for Mac, Linux and Android devices!

To install the Android APK you need to unlock "installation from unknown sources" in your device's settings.

Please note that since every Android device is different I can't help you with issues regarding your phone and you might need to refer to your local service provider.

As usual please read the changelog and avoid to report what's already in "Known issues" part. Thank you very much!

Some screenshots ahead:

You can now follow me on Twitter ( ) and of course at

Be safe and healthy!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game is in the top 100 on Indiedb (out of 44300+)!

Thank you to all of you guys, even for just trying out my game!
It is so far a great game and I can not wait for more.;)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes