3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Decided to upload 0.07b since I don't really have time to play it myself and look for errors so you all can check for bugs and stuff if you find them(don't be mad Bruni!)

*Don't actually bother downloading if you want the full package of this version, since b is generally a beta build and he adds a lot more content in c and the public build, wait a week or so for the public build if you want everything added and bug free.*

Make sure to post any bugs or errors you find so Bruni can fix them in the next release.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Mmh, 007b has been welcomed colder than other "b" releases... I didn't expect that since it involves one of the most loved characters in the game so far...
I wonder why.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mmh, 007b has been welcomed colder than other "b" releases... I didn't expect that since it involves one of the most loved characters in the game so far...
I wonder why.
Waiting for the full version not the beta version.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I wonder why.
LOL, i'm updating the OP now. i'm sure it will be popular soon!

Reactions: SpookyDonut

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean on Patreon of course. I consider even the "likes" to the announcement in this analysis.
I will test all you put out.

I normally wait till games get posted here before I download them to test.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Decided to upload 0.07b since I don't really have time to play it myself and look for errors so you all can check for bugs and stuff if you find them(don't be mad Bruni!)

*Don't actually bother downloading if you want the full package of this version, since b is generally a beta build and he adds a lot more content in c and the public build, wait a week or so for the public build if you want everything added and bug free.*

Make sure to post any bugs or errors you find so Bruni can fix them in the next release.
Thanks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Downloading 7b now, but will be some time before I play it enough I think. A changelog would be nice to know what I'm looking for

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I wonder why.
Of course I can't speak for other people, but one "problem" of your game might be that you have to start a new game each update. I know you can skip the old content, but I'm not sure how many actually use it, I know I don't. Considering some play up to 4 "mini" updates each update, playing the game over and over can get pretty tiresome. I only play one version since 05, usually the 5$ version since that is my tier, but even with only one version each month, I'm on the verge of skipping whole updates because there isn't much variety in the gameplay.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Of course I can't speak for other people, but one "problem" of your game might be that you have to start a new game each update. I know you can skip the old content, but I'm not sure how many actually use it, I know I don't. Considering some play up to 4 "mini" updates each update, playing the game over and over can get pretty tiresome. I only play one version since 05, usually the 5$ version since that is my tier, but even with only one version each month, I'm on the verge of skipping whole updates because there isn't much variety in the gameplay.
The game is an alpha, and therefore I'm changing LOTS of things from an update to another. User Interface, balancing points, money, adding scenes, rewriting scenes (as with Erika since I'm developing her character).
The main plot and story for the overall game is in my mind of course, but there are things I need to change while I progress the story.

This is not "Starship Inanna" where an episode auto-concludes itself and the next one adds to the story, this is a dating sim spanning a full year, of course I can't develop the whole as a single entity, unfortunately :(

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah you kind of have to start new each version(so...maybe play once ever few versions if that is a big deal to you I guess) since most of his game updates actually occur throughout the game and not added on to the end of previous content like with most games.

comecome

May 27, 2017
Buffff a lot of errors when load i pass to :(

It's a good game but i can't start another time in all updates.

U

User_10739

Well, I'm not waiting, I'll catch any add-ons next month...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Buffff a lot of errors when load i pass to :(

It's a good game but i can't start another time in all updates.
You can't load a previous save from another version.

Besides, to all of you I can say that each time you need to "restart the game" I also add many new things in the exams too (last time it was a new interface and new images), so it's less boring.

BTW: what's wrong with the "skip to the update" option? It prompts you right before the new story content and asks you just about every choice you made in the game.

If you want to try out the new exams the "Exam Mode" allows you to choose which one to play, with indication of ***NEW*** ones so I really can't understand what's blocking you :D

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes