3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Will those lines ever get blurred in the exam or will it always remain professional in the office and playtime outside?
If you played Kiko's exam you've seen how this lines are blurred, but not during the exam itself (more or less).
You also have seen how each exam is a bit different from another, so you won't get too repetitive over the course of the game.

Of course random exams will be a different kettle of fish, since they won't have scripted content at all, but they won't be implemented until at least 0.0.12 or so (they require A LOT of programming to be playable and funny).

Reactions: SpookyDonut

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Have been playing the update for quiet some time, and sadly had a lot of bugs regarding time progression. It seems the game sometimes has problems recognizing the end of a day, so you end up in a loop on a specific day, like in the movie Groundhog Day. Happened to me several times, on my recent save the festival isn't happening. I got the call from Erica reminding me of it, but then nothing happens, there is also no calendar in the morning so I have no idea what date it actually is.
In the last version it was the over way around and the game skipped whole days. I missed the whole trip to the conference without noticing.
Hope you can fix that in future versions, right now I always have this weird feeling while playing the game that I missed something important because the game is confused about the timeline.
I'm gonna attach my save, maybe you can do something with it.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm gonna attach my save, maybe you can do something with it.
Can you please try out this fix and tell me about it?
By using your save (and any save out there with this problem) the calendar will now automatically fix itself after two "sleep" actions. It should become correct by July 2 in your save.

If you try a new game (or skip to the update) you should see it working now. Let me know please, so I can release a fix.

And thank you very much!

Reactions: Ibib

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Can you please try out this fix and tell me about it?
By using your save (and any save out there with this problem) the calendar will now automatically fix itself after two "sleep" actions. It should become correct by July 2 in your save.

If you try a new game (or skip to the update) you should see it working now. Let me know please, so I can release a fix.

And thank you very much!
Yes, it worked, although it is kind of messed up. After the phone call the calender changes from the 20. to the 21 the next morning. Then, when I go to work, it tells me it's the first of the month and that I have to pay my employees and after work Erika approaches me and has the same talk that I already had over the phone.
Then it's suddenly the 2. and the festival starts. So I guess you fixed it and my save is just really messed up. Thank you very much for the guick help.

If it helps, I could do a skip to update tomorrow. I have to go to sleep now though and probably won't be able to test it for at least 15 hours, probably more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I checked with the console. The correct day for when you saved was July 1st, but for some reason the game thought it was June 27th.

The fix I applied should solve all previous issues. Thank you for your report.

Infineon

May 5, 2017
tbh i don't think you need to use $
it might be ok if you do, but I've never used it in console, and it still works just fine ;)

Found small inconsistency in one of the tests, where brother brings his sister. Abdominal exam shows large flank abrasion, with no laceration. But "large flank abrasion" isn't correct option in results, instead correct one is "has simple laceration", which doesn't seem right according to examination.

Last edited:

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Hmm still seem to getting a problem with dates not matching days. Went to church on tuesday and sorry but not that religious here im afraid. Used your fix but its still having problems sorry Bruni. last save if its useful.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hmm still seem to getting a problem with dates not matching days. Went to church on tuesday and sorry but not that religious here im afraid. Used your fix but its still having problems sorry Bruni. last save if its useful.
I will fix that in 008, because I am rewriting city interactions for a better interface. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: SpookyDonut

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Will there be relationship status for your ex, sister and niece?

Currently seem to be winging it when it comes them.

Kiko, if you make her your g/f, surprised she doesn't show up on your phone list. One night g/f! :p

Might be a bug, when you are calling your sis, it sometimes says you are calling Rita.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Will there be relationship status for your ex, sister and niece?

Currently seem to be winging it when it comes them.

Kiko, if you make her your g/f, surprised she doesn't show up on your phone list. One night g/f! :p

Might be a bug, when you are calling your sis, it sometimes says you are calling Rita.
There's already a relationship status for the sister, although it's still not visible in stats (coming up).
Niece won't have comfort level because she is not related to any romance.
Your "ex" will have relationship status when she'll be introduced in the game.

Kiko's phone interactions will be made available in 008.

When you call your sister it says you're calling Erika actually. It's a bug. Thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: vir_cotto and loqex

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there anything happening with the sister AFTER the festival.
I read about being able to phone her, but despite making out with me at the festival, I can never do that, nor does she contact me.

Is this happening in the next update?

Also, is there any way to do more with her during the festival night then the short conversation on the bed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
While doing Rits's exam and being a restaurant manager and had to go through "food safety manager certification course" we are taught to look at employees arms and hands for cuts and sores that may come into contact for food.
Well in her exam I thought checking her extremities would be a normal thing to check for her work, being it is in a restaurant style shop.
But I get -1 for it.
why.jpg

Reactions: muttdoggy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you remove the patient mood meter or I think it was called CL?
2 exam and still have not seen it in this update.

I wish the day planner had the day of the week on it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I could not let these 2 slip by (I seen several more but) the word "yours" should be "you" Yours.jpg
The word "could" should be "would" could.jpg

I had this in the other version to. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg I did the back exam but it says I did not do it.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes