3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Considering that you are a developer with an open mind, I would have two suggestions for the graphics interface:
sugg_1.jpg
My first suggestion is very simple. If you use a simple synonym in this button (1), you may put all the words in one row
sugg_2.jpg
My second suggestion is to unify the height of the side buttons (2), and if it's possible put the text on one line for better reading, taking the one and a half measure as the starting height of single line
sugg_3.jpg
This way you will know always how many buttons you can insert at a certain height

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Hi guys! This is the third post about the new upgraded user interface that will be introduced in 0.0.8 "Building Ties" releasing this month.

As you might have noticed in 007 I removed the "Comfort level" from the screen, mainly because it was hard to read with its white text and it was a little ugly. I moved it on the "Stats" screen, but that was a poor choice that some of you reported as bug or asked to be replaced.

The new exam interface will show you the comfort level in the upper right corner, next to the heart icon. This interface will also be used in dates to check your love interests' attitude towards you.

You can also see that money is now always shown in the screen too, next to the dollar symbol.

Looking damn fine there Bruni.:cool:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I love the new UI Bruni, looks great. Are you going to continue sister story from v0.0.7 joy festival in v0.0.8?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
008 will focus on relationships, "Building Ties". So yes, there will be new interactions with her, although not a proper "story arc" like in previous updates.

That because I need to round the edges I left until now and improve the romance gameplay with Elisa, Erika, Vanessa, Aaron and even the sister of course, but of course this is going to need some time. :)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Yeah look at that UI i just wanna gently caress it.. WAIT!.. did i just find out i have some kind of UI fetish?! AWESOME!!:eazyHype: Also yes.. the sister.. mhm!:heartcoveredeyes:
If i'm honest with you i would fuck that new UI, nothing weird about that brother don't stress it :WutFace:also that sis uhhh... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: you know it ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Wait, so you can have a dog, but not a cat? SMH...
Nice! I have cat allergies, so i can only deal with shaved pussys.:rolleyes:

If i'm honest with you i would fuck that new UI, nothing weird about that brother don't stress it :WutFace:also that sis uhhh... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: you know it ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro.. lets DP that UI! for science! Yeah no words need to be said about the Sis.. just ->:heartcoveredeyes:
(you really like that gif don't ya?;))

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Bro.. lets DP that UI! for science! Yeah no words need to be said about the Sis.. just ->:heartcoveredeyes:
(you really like that gif don't ya?;))
Let's bro we gonna sacrifice for others :) like you said just for science :cool: not because our personal pleasure you know(ok we need to stop now)
Yeah that gif is my fav right now ;)

dude69

Oct 26, 2017
"Bug- the day repeats after going on date with Rita."
"Seem there is other bug- events happens 2 days before they are supposed to. For example I had to pay for stuff and Erika's salary at clinic on May 29th or 30th and on June 9th went to Seattle with my sister which was supposed to happen on 12th."

the second one is actually caused by the first, as workaround i added $ day_noreset = 0 before call events_end_day from _call_events_end_day in main.rpy

# We call events_end_day to let it know that the day is done.

$ day_noreset = 0 ## bug workaround
call events_end_day from _call_events_end_day

also i changed $ day = 14 to $ day = 12 in tts.rpy or else the calender would be out of sync after tts.

p.s. really nice game ... thx to the dev

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The calendar has been completely rewritten in 008, so that bug won't be present anymore thanks God!

Thank you for your report.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I would be not much of a game developer if my games were unplayable :D
Maybe you could go have a talk to the dev that makes After Invasion..
The dude clearly don't know what he is doing.

the only thing that bothers me is the haircut of the mc
Bruni should have gone with Albert Einstein's hair! it would have been fabulous!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes