3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You'll have to be patient for that. I understand this is very felt by the community and it will be introduced in the game, but she's got a very long story arc before that, it's more realistic since incest is not really common in our society.

It's the most difficult challenge of the game, and I promise you it will be rewarding and very, very deep (no pun intended).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You'll have to be patient for that. I understand this is very felt by the community and it will be introduced in the game, but she's got a very long story arc before that, it's more realistic since incest is not really common in our society.

It's the most difficult challenge of the game, and I promise you it will be rewarding and very, very deep (no pun intended).
I really love romance and a lot of kissing in my games and I hope this will do that for me with sister to.

Is or are you taken out the cousin part for when I chose that it reverts a lot of the convo's to sister instead.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Sorry? I don't get the question...
What i think Foxy is saying is. He wants a slow romance building romance story (like dating my daughter) with the sister that involves alot of kisses and snuggles and dinners. not some fast rush big-bam-boom thing.

And for the second part i think he is wondering if you are removing the cousin from the game. Since alot of the cousisn dialogue in the game (apparently) is using the same dialogue as the sister uses.
Is this correct @a1fox3 ?

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry? I don't get the question...
What i think Foxy is saying is. He wants a slow romance building romance story (like dating my daughter) with the sister that involves alot of kisses and snuggles and dinners. not some fast rush big-bam-boom thing.

And for the second part i think he is wondering if you are removing the cousin from the game. Since alot of the cousisn dialogue in the game (apparently) is using the same dialogue as the sister uses.
Is this correct @a1fox3 ?
Yes this is correct, slow build up for the sister romance, kissing, snuggles and cuddles on the couch and dinners out on the town.

When I did the cousin route over half the dialogue was for the sister and not the cousin.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There must be some misunderstanding... The sister and the cousin are the same character! It's only a choice for the player who doesn't want a brother/sister relationship to choose another form of relationship...

ex-Wife/girlfriend is another kettle, in that case they will be two different characters...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There must be some misunderstanding... The sister and the cousin are the same character! It's only a choice for the player who doesn't want a brother/sister relationship to choose another form of relationship...

ex-Wife/girlfriend is another kettle, in that case they will be two different characters...
If you chose cousin then all convo should be between MC and cousin but its not half of the convo is with the sister tag not the cousin tag.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Yes i know this and fox knows that, the problem @a1fox3 is talking about is that alot of the cousin's dialogue is using the sister version and not the cousin version of the dialogue. I have not play'd the game so i can't tell, but this is what Fox is talking about.

You choose sister = you get sister dialogue
You choose cousin = you get cousin dialogue that uses parts of the sister dialogue (maybe even metions sister instead of cousin)

Did this help?

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes i know this and fox knows that, the problem @a1fox3 is talking about is that alot of the cousin dialogue is using the sister version and not the cousin version of the dialogue. I have not play'd the game so i can't tell, but this is what Fox is talking about.

You choose sister = you get sister dialogue
You choose cousin = you get cousin dialogue that uses parts/sometimes say sister of the sister dialogue (maybe even metions sister instead of cousin)

Did this help?
I am glad to have you around to help explain it because I don't have the skill to do it the right way.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That's very strange, because every time I write "sister" or cousin I use a variable and not the name.
[rel_typemin] is a variable that contains the word "sister" or "cousin" and it's set when starting the game.

Plus, each time I mention the [rel_typemin] parents I always check if it's sister or cousin so dialogues make sense. If you find any discrepancies please let me know because they are bugs and not design flaws.

Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's very strange, because every time I write "sister" or cousin I use a variable and not the name.
[rel_typemin] is a variable that contains the word "sister" or "cousin" and it's set when starting the game.

Plus, each time I mention the [rel_typemin] parents I always check if it's sister or cousin so dialogues make sense. If you find any discrepancies please let me know because they are bugs and not design flaws.

Thank you.
I will replay it with cousin and upload the pic's of it then.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have nothing against big-bam-boom. I was just saying that, foxy doesn't like when things go at the speed of shama lama ding dong its sex time.XD
What do you have against " " ? :closedtongue:
(We started a vicious circle.)
I got you babe.:kissingheart:
Let's end with a challenge at

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes