3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
As of 007 you can only date Rita. There's no way to dance for the doctor, it's just a conversation you have. In 008 you'll be able to further progress your relationship with Erika, Elisa, Kiko and your sister/cousin, while 009 will also add Vanessa and Aaron's romances too.

The game will cover a whole year (in-game time ofc) and I can't develop a romance which will burn out in a few game days, because it would require me to rewrite it every time I update the game with new content, and that would become unbearable...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another little addition to improve the look of the overall game experience.

Clinical record:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Codex (work in progress):
The new Dr. you can hire it says to get more info on them in the codex but they are not there.

Oh yes I love the new look and can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Roadmap to final release

While it is obviously pretty early to fix a final release date I chose to share with my followers the "Road Map to Final Release", which will show the planned additions to the game until it's Beta time!

Before you faint please remember that I'm working on this project by myself :)

As you can see this project is very large, but you realized that when you first started a new game. Of course this won't be the sole features which will be implemented as I'll add even more things such as home interactions (shower, co-sleeping, dinners, relax system), UI improvements, a new codex etc., which are "minor" improvements and are not listed in the roadmap.

Also I withold the right to change any or all of the planned contents at my sole wish in any moment, if the need arises.

Plus, if I'll ever reach a point where I'll switch my actual job for this one (given my pledges will allow me to make a living out of this) the development will be much faster and I'll also develop new exciting side projects.
I may even be able to hire someone to help me in the future, but I'm taking one step at the time as usual.

I chose to be completely transparent with you about this, because this game will have an ending, while too many patreon-funded videogames won't, and I want to share with you the path to the Final Release.

The final release will include (list is partial, of course):

- 6 to 8 examinations per month (72 to 96 examinations in the full game)

- 3 to 4 story arcs per month (36 to 48 story-related events in the full game)

- Special events (Holidays, Christmas, etc. etc.)

- A (still) indefinite number of characters to interact with

- At least 10 staff members to hire

- At least 30 new equipment to buy to improve the clinic

- Hospital Exams,

- Original Soundtrack

- Specific wards (Dermatology / Pediatrics / Psychology and more)

Of course the more time I'm able to dedicate at this project the more updates I can release. I guarantee at least a monthly update for patrons (and a 6 weeks-update for the general public).

Keep in touch for future developments, help me to achieve more and more goals so that the game will be ready sooner and share this game with your friends!

Be safe and healthy.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia Looks great!
Are the contents placeholder, or do you actually have planned that far ahead? For example, there's no mention of the other doctors you can hire.
And I really hope your patreon keeps growing so that you can do it fulltime or hire help.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
They are planned features. Plus I also wrote:

Of course this won't be the sole features which will be implemented as I'll add even more things such as home interactions (shower, co-sleeping, dinners, relax system), UI improvements, a new codex etc., which are "minor" improvements and are not listed in the roadmap
And
At least 10 staff members to hire
They will have their own events eventually, but not real story arcs, more like dialogues and random encounters while exploring the game. And yes, some of this encounters will be also sexual.
And don't forget Dr. Poulsen's daughter, she will visit the clinic very soon :)

Reactions: botc76

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys! Today I will announce you December's update, nicknamed "...Three's a crowd!"

The update will feature (list is partial of course):

- 3 new medical examinations (1 hospital, 2 clinic)

- Continue Vanessa and Aaron's story arc, whether you flirted with one of them or not, they will involve you in a funny, awkward situation involving dinners, misunderstandings and even a threesome... Those of you interested in same-sex relationships will have their moment too!

- Final Codex overhaul

- PDF manual release. 50$ patrons will also have a physical booklet shipped by the end of the month.
The physical version will also include unreleased pictures of early drawings of the game, characters and concepts.

More contents will be revealed as development goes by, as usual.

0.0.9 will be released:

- December 15th for $20+ patrons

- December 23rd for $10+ patrons

- December 31st for $5+ patrons

- January 20th for free

thinman873

May 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia, I'm playing the free 0.7 version, and am running into bugs.
1) I can see the patients CL in the upper left corner.
2) The icons with the questions are all gone
3) After playing for a certain number of days, and going on two dates with Rita, I can't even call her or text her. Also, the day counting ends - i.e. I don't know which day it is...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia Please do not end the game at just 1 year but go ahead and have the year loop office visits and add more romance options with whoever is chosen.

This would double and even triple the enjoyment we can get out of the game.

I do not mind redoing the exams but the romance should keep going if it can be done.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia Please do not end the game at just 1 year but go ahead and have the year loop office visits and add more romance options with whoever is chosen.

This would double and even triple the enjoyment we can get out of the game.

I do not mind redoing the exams but the romance should keep going if it can be done.
I concur. I love that idea. I do however understand if Bruni does his own thing. This game is unique and I love it that way.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Once again don't bother d/ling if you want the complete package of 0.08 since he adds a bunch of stuff between beta and public release, and this will probably have bugs, report if you do play it and find some errors so he can fix them.

Also old saves won't work due to change in game mechanics, so gotta start a new game.

And yeah if you are the type of pledge on patron you should pledge to Bruni since like I said before guy is the most open in what he's wokring on dev out there and gives pretty much daily(and a lot of times multiple a day) updates.

(also preemptive suck a dick SVS lurker who is gonna steal my upload and turn it into a for profit d/l link)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'll never understand why people should pay for downloads when I provide the same for free. And no, pledges are not payments in my case, they're just a mean to support my project(s).

As for the duration of the game, Random Examination mode will add countless exams to perform, so the game is virtually infinite on that part. As for the story, all good things have to end and I have three (3) more games already in my mind that I think you'll enjoy and I want to develop after this one.

And yes, one of those is a "General Practitioner" spin off :)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes