3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I know and I'm working on it. As I posted on Patreon:
"All those changes come with a cost, unfortunately: your older savegames before this update are now broken an you need to start a new game (that doesn't apply for those of you who played 008a of course!). I'm very sorry about this but it was deemed necessary to get rid of the "Daily Planner" and its problems and to develop the new Daily Chooser.

This also means that you can keep saves between major releases though. While "a", "b", and "c" releases will likely require a restart (to see events being added between updates) you'll likely be able to keep saves and choices between "numbered" versions (I still can't promise that but I'm working toward that direction)."

Believe me: that's definitely on my priority list.
Anyone know where's the android version at?
Latest free Android release is available at

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Latest free Android release is available at
Did you find out why the 2 5k bonuses are not being paid?

Its the only way I can support a new staff member to get started with.

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
* The Advanced medical bed has been removed from the game. This time for real.
Ummm.... Nope, still available to buy (see attached)

Loving the game so far - can't wait for the next update!

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Just tried the game and i love it so much. This game has something for everyone, loved the examinations so far, and my fave character is cousin/sis. Is v0.0.8c continuation of cousin/sis relationship? anyone knows? and are we going to have more work to do in the hospital? Great game, i recommend everyone to try :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just tried the game and i love it so much. This game has something for everyone, loved the examinations so far, and my fave character is cousin/sis. Is v0.0.8c continuation of cousin/sis relationship? anyone knows? and are we going to have more work to do in the hospital? Great game, i recommend everyone to try :)
2 new exams and 1 new one at the hospital, no the sis/cousin route does not have any new content yet.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ummm.... Nope, still available to buy (see attached)
I REALLY don't understand this. I removed the whole line from the code! :mmhh:

Thanks for your reply. I meant is anyone knows if v0.0.8c going to have new events with cousin/sis?
It won't. Next sis/cou update is due for 0.0.11 next February. See the roadmap for further info:

/cry to the 2020 1.0 lol
Yeah, I know, and I have many more games I want to develop! :(
If you wish to pledge a single $ I'll be reaching the goal where I leave my job and do this as a real job, the game will then be released about a year before that (or even more, that needs to be redefined if I'll ever reach that point) :)

Please remember that I have a job, a four-months old son and friends too :D

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I get this error when opening up the latest version

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/nafimaster/Desktop/Download List/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/nafimaster/Desktop/Download List/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/nafimaster/Desktop/Download List/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/nafimaster/Desktop/Download List/renpy-6.99.12.4-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 745, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file /Users/nafimaster/Downloads/General_Practitioner-0.0.8b-pc/game/andrew_1.rpyc.

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone have any tips for the abused child in the hospital Kamil? I always get a mediocre result.

Edit: Nevermind, just missed the full body MRI scan. All good now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have any tips for the abused child in the hospital Kamil? I always get a mediocre result.

Edit: Nevermind, just missed the full body MRI scan. All good now.
Go for the MRI right of the bat.

Reactions: edgedy

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Fun game overall, the skin tones however trigger me slightly even if it is intentional, the nurse needs to do some naked sun bathing or at the very least have the option to get her a tan.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I get this error when opening up the latest version

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Delete the game directory completely and do a full reinstall of the game.
I believe your problem come from overwriting an older folder, however 008 is completely incompatible with older releases.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes