3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia, I'm playing the free 0.7 version, and am running into bugs.
1) I can see the patients CL in the upper left corner.
2) The icons with the questions are all gone
3) After playing for a certain number of days, and going on two dates with Rita, I can't even call her or text her. Also, the day counting ends - i.e. I don't know which day it is...
1) Maybe you CAN'T see. They were removed in 007 but replaced in 008
2) That was never reported before. Not all questions have icons. Are they completely absent?
3) The game ends on August 15th and so does Rita's story arc which will be further developed in future updates. In 007 there was a glitch preventing the ending screens to play, that's been solved in 008

Reactions: Jim_Bob

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any other console commands would be appreciated
Not that I know of and I only use it when the game does not give the 2 $ 5,000 bonuses.
I hope it is fixed in the new build and will test it out soon.

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
Not that I know of and I only use it when the game does not give the 2 $ 5,000 bonuses.
I hope it is fixed in the new build and will test it out soon.
I really want the Charm and Knowledge console command im a cheater and i dont care

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing ... this is a nice game ,but i dont like start the game ,over and over again .. it's annoying :evilupset:
I know and I'm working on it. As I posted on Patreon:
"All those changes come with a cost, unfortunately: your older savegames before this update are now broken an you need to start a new game (that doesn't apply for those of you who played 008a of course!). I'm very sorry about this but it was deemed necessary to get rid of the "Daily Planner" and its problems and to develop the new Daily Chooser.

This also means that you can keep saves between major releases though. While "a", "b", and "c" releases will likely require a restart (to see events being added between updates) you'll likely be able to keep saves and choices between "numbered" versions (I still can't promise that but I'm working toward that direction)."

Believe me: that's definitely on my priority list.

The "skip to the update" tool is functioning, however I understand it's a mere workaround and not a solution.

Reactions: Burt and zecon

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Hmmm, just had a different one. Playing along nicely doing examinations, visiting Norah( of course) then examined someone with a fish hook. Do no pass go do not collect £200. Directly back to main menu. Ah well try it again see if it happens again. Still enjoying it though bruni. Starting afresh? No problem, we get it for free and its a good enough game to replay.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes