3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
What do you have against " " ? :closedtongue:
(We started a vicious circle.)
I got you babe.:kissingheart:
Let's end with a challenge at
Well looks like this is going to be end of the line then. At this point my mind is free fallin, cause the word of mouth is that we should end this circle before we get to the final countdown at the end of the rock paper scissors lizard spock game...
:cool:

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well after the first visit of his cousin no hiccups to report on that part but sill have others to report on.

Kiko said I would get 5000 and it never showed up again. never got the money.jpg no 5000 from Kiko.jpg

The rest are mainly wrong words used. Please let th epatient come in,.jpg should be "Please let the patient come in," next is double trouble she was doubled in like 4 pics double.jpg Next one says I did not check her back but I did. yes I did.jpg see I did.jpg

Next one is "off" instead of "of" strip off their.jpg This still show -1 still shows -1.jpg Now this happen on Sunday and after chosen family it goes to the office 2 times then back to the family day. sunday.jpg sunday should not be.jpg

Now Karen Wood if I check her back it tells me I put the patient threw unnecessary pain and when I don't check the back it tells me I should have. Don't have the money to pay for the x-ray yet so just thought I let you know.

The rar file has all these in it for you to download if needed.

I will keep playing for the cousin stuff but it seems to be working so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well got to first base with cousin.:firstimekiss:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
once again did not get either of the $5,000 from Kiko or the big city hospital sign on bonus.

Should be the MC name not the NPC cousin's name should be MC not NPC name.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Ok so far and I am at the end of the festival and only one time did I see sister used in the place of cousin. sister.jpg

The end of the month of June happen on the 29 instead of the 30th and the bills came due on that day.
The festival was said to be on July 2 and it started on the 29 also.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is Sunday I think it is July 9 and I get a loop for 3 times now and it may go on for more, I chose gym then shop and shop again using the just leave on the first shop and get Rita attention on the 2nd shop and then it loops back after sleep. sunday loop.jpg

The 4th time it went to next day.

It just happen again on the 12th july 12 loop.jpg

both times I was having banana splits

Now it says end of v7. Maybe that is why it was looping.

ADD: 11/11/2017 ok any girl but Rita my game plays nice and days go by as the should but anytime I date Rita I get the same day over 2 and 3 times but the extra days I do not have Rita as a date and must chose a different end for the day.

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
All calendar bugs and repeating days have been definitely fixed on 008, since I changed all the "Daily Planner" activities with the "Daily Chooser", so every bug report about that is already fixed, although not in 007.

This will also mean restarting the game from scratch, since the UI is COMPLETELY changed and older saves crash the game.
The daily planner was getting very messy since I'm adding many events that were overriding it.

Also, PLEASE, send me bug reports to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com, I can't log in on the forum as often as I did in the past and I will lose some of them eventually. :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and berny

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Public release of 007 on Indiedb on November 14th and on my website

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi,
Do someone have a guide / walkthrough to have the best outcome for each consultation, please.

Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Do someone have a guide / walkthrough to have the best outcome for each consultation, please.

Thanks.
There is no guide but the codex will tell you what you need to know and you can access it at any time 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi,

Thanks.
Still, I wonder why you need it... At present having the best oucome for exams isn't important as consequences for that have not been introduced yet... If it's for the money you could simply use the money cheat...

I'm curious because I'm developing an instruction manual myself, but I don't think a walkthrough will be necessary for my game, since each choice will unlock its own stories and this adds to replayability...

Reactions: a1fox3 and UncleVT

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Latest public release for Joy Festival (after 007c) is available:

The free release is newer than the one posted in the first topic, so I recommend you download this one as it contains some fixes.

As usual @QwertyBam can you update the op? Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: berny

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Downloading now and I always start a fresh game with all new updates with all games I play.
Thank you.;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New cover art for 008 - Building Ties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have the standard exe icon for Renpy as the icon when I pin this game to quick start and there are many who do the same, can you add or change the icon that is tied to the exe that shows up in the quick start bar please.

Nice cover art.:p;)

Last edited:

215303j

Is the girlfriend system implemented already? Kiko asked me to become her boyfriend, and I accepted, but since then I haven't seen her again.

I'm curious because I'm developing an instruction manual myself, but I don't think a walkthrough will be necessary for my game, since each choice will unlock its own stories and this adds to replayability...
That's kind of the point of a walkthrough I guess... :)

Personally I am not getting anywhere with Rita and I wonder what I do wrong. Somehow it seems that the PC can't dance, but no idea how to improve this.

Also with Erika I am getting nowhere, but maybe I made some wrong choices.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the girlfriend system implemented already? Kiko asked me to become her boyfriend, and I accepted, but since then I haven't seen her again.

That's kind of the point of a walkthrough I guess... :)

Personally I am not getting anywhere with Rita and I wonder what I do wrong. Somehow it seems that the PC can't dance, but no idea how to improve this.

Also with Erika I am getting nowhere, but maybe I made some wrong choices.
I don't know about Kiko but for Rita it takes 10 dates then 10 dinners and then you can ask her to be your GF but remember what you find out about her on the dates.

Never did Erika.

I normally go with the cousin now anyway but Rita was fun for that one game.

Have you tried to call Kiko?

Reactions: 215303j
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes