Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
GENERAL PRACTITIONER 0.0.8 ALPHA RELEASE - "BUILDING TIES" - Final Changelog
GENERAL:

* Bug fixing

* Corrected a bug where Dr. Richard's promised $5000 check never arrived

* The Advanced medical bed has been removed from the game. This time for real.

* The user interface has been completely redone from scratch. The daily planner has been removed and changed with a new "Daily Chooser" interface.

- This modifications require restarting a new game. Previous savegames will crash the game. Sorry for that, I'll try to avoid this in the future.

- You can find a full explanation of the new update in this video:
* Added 173 new pictures to the game

* Modified the introduction to add new questions to fit the new clinic environment

* The "Medical Guidelines" codex section has been revisited with a new look! Check that out!

* Corrected a bug that caused wages payment to not occur on the first day of the month

* Changed smartphone's icon on the Daily Chooser to make it more recognizable

* A new interface has been added troughout the game. Side-images are now available during dialogues.

* Achievements should've been fixed. Please test them out in the game. If you encounter any achievement-related error click "Ignore" and please report it to me.

GAMEPLAY:

* Two new places have been added to discover: the cinema and the spa

- This places will contain special events in future updates

- At the spa you can improve your energy by 5 points

- You can only go to the cinema on evenings

* New interactions are available when choosing "Clinic"

- The "Specialization Rooms" are still unavailable to play

- The "Clinic Room" will bring you to work / next exam.

- "The "Shower Room" will have you take a relaxing shower for a 10 energy gain and 1 charme point.

- There's a 25% chance of the room being already in use, bringing you to new interactions with Erika or one of your staff members (if you already hired them).

- More Erika's interactions in the shower room will unlock if you completed the first step of her romance story arc

- The "Waiting Room" will bring you to choose your next patient. When the random examination project will be completed random exams will be accessible here. Please note that this room is still unavailable.

* "Online shopping" has been moved to the "Apartment" choices of the "Daily Chooser"

- The online shopping image is temporary and will be substituted with another one asap. It's the same as "Study" choice for now, sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

* New Online Shopping choices: clothing or equipment

* A "clinic record" sheet will be added in upcoming and old examinations, starting with Laura's. This will contain many infos about the patient and thus some initial questions were removed from the game.

* Added the option to force the game to think you have a specific girlfriend (Elisa, Erika, Kiko) to test the dating feature. While testing the dating possibilities please remember that the game could become unstable. Please save the game before trying this feature.

* As Dr. Richards told you when you accepted his job offer, not going to the hospital on Tuesdays and Thursdays will cost you 120$ from now on

EXAMINATIONS:

- NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Rachelle

- To start with the new examination you need to have passed July 6th

- NEW HOSPITAL EXAM AVAILABLE: Laura

- To start the new examination you need to go to the hospital after Juy 12th

- NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Andrew

- To start the new examination you need to have passed July 11th

- A new user interface has been added to the examinations

STORY:

* Building Ties focuses on dating with your love interests

- You can now phone Erika if you completed "Joy Festival" and chose her as your girlfriend. You can bring her to the cinema, the spa, the pool or have her join you at your place for dinner

- After the dinner event a new sexual event will be unlocked. Depending on your sexperience she could like that or not.

- Further interactions will be developed in future updates

- You can now phone Elisa if you completed "Trip to Seattle" and chose her as your girlfriend. You can bring her to the cinema, the spa, the pool

- After the dinner event a new sexual event will be unlocked. Depending on your sexperience she could like that or not.

* While dating your love interest you will unlock many conversation options with them. Choose your answers based on what you discovered about them or what you think it's true or convenient, the choice is yours.

* Choosing "New clothes for your nurses" in the "Online Shopping" will bring you to a special event in the clinic.

OTHER:

* The game will end on August 15th to prevent players to go further with their dating options. Game events will stop in July though. Full version of the game will cover an additional 10 months.

Known issues:

* Achievement's text is erratic, I'm working on it

* "Energy" stat while present is not used in the game yet, but it will become on future updates.

In development:

* A soundtrack is about to be added to the game

dodoche

Nov 27, 2017
A very nice game. I enjoy it. I am sure I will be able to be a general practicioner with all this knowledge acquired.

Btw I noticed some bugs when you buya medical equipment and either load back or scroll to previous screen, the money is still deduced. Some other stuffs it might not a bug but I can have a date on a specific day. If i reload on same day sometimes I cannot have the date.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When loading back the money is not deducted. Scrolling back, on the other hand, is a feature that will be removed in the full game since it's part of the developer console. It's useful, but its behaviour is out of my hands.

Your girl/boyfriend won't always accept a date. That depends on some of your attributes (i.e. charisma) and a random chance to simulate real life, because sometimes one isn't available to go out on certain evenings.
So it's perfectly working as intended if you reload the game and the random chance decides you can't have the date :)

Reactions: Jim_Bob and a1fox3

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Hey guys!

If you like my game why not vote for it in the "Indie of the game award 2017" on Indiedb?

You just have to connect here: and click "Vote for this game"!

You have until December 10 to vote!

Whoever votes has the chance to score some .

Share this link with your friends!

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
v0.0.8c for PC:

Last edited:
Reactions: JC23

rhode

Sep 3, 2017
GENERAL PRACTITIONER 0.0.8 ALPHA RELEASE - "BUILDING TIES" - Final Changelog
GENERAL:

* Bug fixing

* Corrected a bug where Dr. Richard's promised $5000 check never arrived

* The Advanced medical bed has been removed from the game. This time for real.

* The user interface has been completely redone from scratch. The daily planner has been removed and changed with a new "Daily Chooser" interface.

- This modifications require restarting a new game. Previous savegames will crash the game. Sorry for that, I'll try to avoid this in the future.

- You can find a full explanation of the new update in this video:
* Added 173 new pictures to the game

* Modified the introduction to add new questions to fit the new clinic environment

* The "Medical Guidelines" codex section has been revisited with a new look! Check that out!

* Corrected a bug that caused wages payment to not occur on the first day of the month

* Changed smartphone's icon on the Daily Chooser to make it more recognizable

* A new interface has been added troughout the game. Side-images are now available during dialogues.

* Achievements should've been fixed. Please test them out in the game. If you encounter any achievement-related error click "Ignore" and please report it to me.

GAMEPLAY:

* Two new places have been added to discover: the cinema and the spa

- This places will contain special events in future updates

- At the spa you can improve your energy by 5 points

- You can only go to the cinema on evenings

* New interactions are available when choosing "Clinic"

- The "Specialization Rooms" are still unavailable to play

- The "Clinic Room" will bring you to work / next exam.

- "The "Shower Room" will have you take a relaxing shower for a 10 energy gain and 1 charme point.

- There's a 25% chance of the room being already in use, bringing you to new interactions with Erika or one of your staff members (if you already hired them).

- More Erika's interactions in the shower room will unlock if you completed the first step of her romance story arc

- The "Waiting Room" will bring you to choose your next patient. When the random examination project will be completed random exams will be accessible here. Please note that this room is still unavailable.

* "Online shopping" has been moved to the "Apartment" choices of the "Daily Chooser"

- The online shopping image is temporary and will be substituted with another one asap. It's the same as "Study" choice for now, sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

* New Online Shopping choices: clothing or equipment

* A "clinic record" sheet will be added in upcoming and old examinations, starting with Laura's. This will contain many infos about the patient and thus some initial questions were removed from the game.

* Added the option to force the game to think you have a specific girlfriend (Elisa, Erika, Kiko) to test the dating feature. While testing the dating possibilities please remember that the game could become unstable. Please save the game before trying this feature.

* As Dr. Richards told you when you accepted his job offer, not going to the hospital on Tuesdays and Thursdays will cost you 120$ from now on

EXAMINATIONS:

- NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Rachelle

- To start with the new examination you need to have passed July 6th

- NEW HOSPITAL EXAM AVAILABLE: Laura

- To start the new examination you need to go to the hospital after Juy 12th

- NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Andrew

- To start the new examination you need to have passed July 11th

- A new user interface has been added to the examinations

STORY:

* Building Ties focuses on dating with your love interests

- You can now phone Erika if you completed "Joy Festival" and chose her as your girlfriend. You can bring her to the cinema, the spa, the pool or have her join you at your place for dinner

- You can now phone Elisa if you completed "Trip to Seattle" and chose her as your girlfriend. You can bring her to the cinema, the spa, the pool

* While dating your love interest you will unlock many conversation options with them. Choose your answers based on what you discovered about them or what you think it's true or convenient, the choice is yours.

* Choosing "New clothes for your nurses" in the "Online Shopping" will bring you to a special event in the clinic.

OTHER:

* The game will end on August 15th to prevent players to go further with their dating options. Game events will stop in July though. Full version of the game will cover an additional 10 months.

Known issues:

* Achievement's text is erratic, I'm working on it

* "Energy" stat while present is not used in the game yet, but it will become on future updates.

In development:

* A soundtrack is about to be added to the game[/QU

AMS Bed still available

Rita invitation to dinner jumps you to next day

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
AMS bed still available

Rita invitation to dinner jumps you to next day
That's been fixed in 008c Fast Fix update
The bed thing can't be happening: I removed the lines of it in the game. Are you sure you don't have an older version? I receive reports of it still being present, but I checked three times and the lines of coding aren't there anymore...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
walkthrough plz?
There is no walkthrough for this game, all the info you need is in the codex so please go read it and have fun.

Remember if you want Rita as GF you must start dating her asap for 10 date's then 10 dinners then you get to ask her to leave her BF.

All other GF you just need to date them as you can.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Found a bug.

The girl with the drug OD (Laura) when performing a MRI on the post evaluation says you didn't perform one.

U

User_10739

I have to admit that I like the old day planner 100 times better than the graphical one...

Reactions: setter6
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes