3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have to admit that I like the old day planner 100 times better than the graphical one...
Why? That's interesting

Me too, When the "DATING" logo in the bottom right is there, you click on it and it takes you to the main game screen.
Is it too much to ask to read three replies up your own? :|

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
That's been fixed in 008c Fast Fix update
The bed thing can't be happening: I removed the lines of it in the game. Are you sure you don't have an older version? I receive reports of it still being present, but I checked three times and the lines of coding aren't there anymore...
People might be overwriting old files instead of deleting and replacing. Renpy games can sometimes have problems with 'artifacts' from previous versions of you just try to overwrite when extracting.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I always state on every release that they need to unzip to a new folder and not just override.
People need to read :D

Just joking, but I'm working on improving the release process (I already bought my own web hosting as a first step), so this problems will be a thing of the past soon!

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I always state on every release that they need to unzip to a new folder and not just override.
People need to read :D

Just joking, but I'm working on improving the release process (I already bought my own web hosting as a first step), so this problems will be a thing of the past soon!
HI dev, when I'm about to have date w/ the ice cream girl, it sent me back to main menu. Any solution?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Already wrote that. I released a fixed version. It probably isn't the same one posted here...
Public 008 release is scheduled for December 15th.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Gotta redownload whole thing for date fix since he changed code and it isn't just a .rpyc fix this time.

(or just wait til public release on 15th for more bugfixes)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hello Bruni,

I ran into the Advanced Med Bed too, its still in the online shopping. Attaching save game so you can see yourself (Game downloaded from here, new folder, new game).

I have the Date crash with Rita only. Kiko and Erika are "dateable".

Another problem I ran into is the day count. I guess it happens when you click too fast to advance to next day, the calender animation is too slow and desynchronize days. So the calendar at start says Saturday but when you click into it, its Friday. Causes problems, for example you get fined for not going to the big hospital.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

Gotta redownload whole thing for date fix since he changed code and it isn't just a .rpyc fix this time.

(or just wait til public release on 15th for more bugfixes)
Update to 0.08c Fixed Version shared by @klx
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mirrors done. My Mega link in the op is broken, because the reupp of the fixed version.

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
i hired a doctor but still cant go to hospital
how did you hire someone?
After Seattle, I am lost at what to do and getting hit with $120 deduction for not going to the hospital on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You seemed to have found out how. I don't know why I can't find it.

EDIT: Well, guess I had to wait til the end of that week AND 2 pay deductions for the interview. very confusing to have me start immediately but wait til the end of the week for the hiring process to start. I thought i was missing something.
A warning about it would've been nice. Like, "hey MC! yeah- you agreed to split time with hospital but it takes time to set up interviews and find doctors interested in the position."

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Why? That's interesting
It is compact and easier to plan out my day on, like a day planner that I use every day in business. I like being able to plan out the day and have it happen instead of choosing "so what do I want to do now?" several times.

Reactions: SecretSal

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
how did you hire someone?
After Seattle, I am lost at what to do and getting hit with $120 deduction for not going to the hospital on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You seemed to have found out how. I don't know why I can't find it.

EDIT: Well, guess I had to wait til the end of that week AND 2 pay deductions for the interview. very confusing to have me start immediately but wait til the end of the week for the hiring process to start. I thought i was missing something.
A warning about it would've been nice. Like, "hey MC! yeah- you agreed to split time with hospital but it takes time to set up interviews and find doctors interested in the position."
I'll take a look at this, you aren't supposed to get fined before you can actually go to work.
Thanks for the heads up!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
walkthrough?
Every thing you need to know is in the codex in game but for Rita's dating, if you want Rita as a GF then you need to go on 10 dates then 10 dinner dates and then you can ask her to be your GF.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes