3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That's not exactly right. You need to date her 10 times, then a scene will play and after that you'll need to date her 10 times more. Then you will unlock the dinner scene which, depending on your choices, could unlock a sex scene and the ability to have her as your girlfriend.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's not exactly right. You need to date her 10 times, then a scene will play and after that you'll need to date her 10 times more. Then you will unlock the dinner scene which, depending on your choices, could unlock a sex scene and the ability to have her as your girlfriend.
I knew it was 20 dates but its been so long ago that I did Rita's dating I just forgot.

I have not been able to play this for about 2 months now and still waiting on "you know what":happyblush.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It will take time for that, as I stated in my Road Map a while ago.
If you like threesomes you'll get the chance on that on 009 though :)

Also the first homosexual sex scene and relationship will be introduced in 009, but I don't think that suits your taste :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It will take time for that, as I stated in my Road Map a while ago.
If you like threesomes you'll get the chance on that on 009 though :)

Also the first homosexual sex scene and relationship will be introduced in 009, but I don't think that suits your taste :D
M/FF is ok but no MM/f for me
I prefer M/F.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Starting with 0.0.9 I'll introduce an experimental feature in the game, the "Update" button you see on the picture above.

With this function you can update the game with new bugfixes, "a", "b", "c" and public releases within the numbered version limit.

This means that if you have downloaded 009a you won't need to worry about downloading the whole "b" version again but you will just need to click "Update" and the game will download the new files automatically. This will save you A LOT of time when applying fixes and updates.

However you won't be able to download 0.0.10 from 0.0.9, because of course of the Patreon's rewards tied with it, since the game will have another version number, but you'll be able to download let's say 0.0.10b from 0.0.10a and so forth...

Android devices will need to re-download the full APK, I can't do anything for that at the moment...

I hope this will improve the release process a lot. Since this is an experimental feature in my game please allow me a couple versions of testing, where it could not work...

I hope you'll enjoy this new feature.

Also I recently bought my own web hosting at , so starting from 009 you'll be downloading the game from my safe web hosting service instead of Google Drive or Mega.

Last edited:

AdrianMole

Dec 7, 2017
I am playing 0.0.7, latest apk for android. After the Conference, very little happens. I am now in late July, no exams for weeks, nothing happens, no hospital job even though I accepted. A bug or just reached the end of the gamescape?

Also, some options have disappeared. Like going to the Beach. Happened maybe in June.

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I am very surprised how good this scenario works. Really good job and well done!

However, I always have the feeling that I am missing so much due to not making the right choice at a specific time. I'm not speaking about the examinations, but other events outside the clinic. Like when the sister/cousin comes visiting you I got one event with the daughter on Sunday Afternoon, but I am not sure this was all.

Also I am not sure about the financial progress. From my perspective the 1st goal is to get 4800$ for Erika each month and then maybe purchase more equipment, but already half way through the first month additional stuff is required like urine sample testing equipment or X-Ray scanner. But those cost hundreds of dollars plus a monthly amount on top. So how are you supposed to get Erikas payment and this equipment so soon in just one month with low fame?

Btw I don't get these answers that you don't need a walkthrough because you have the codex. You find medical information in there, but none of the events with characters or side missions are covered. So a walkthrough would make sense for that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the money cheat but I only use it when the game does not pay the 2 5k bonuses, 1 Kiko (something like this)
and 1 other that does not get paid. Open console (Shift - O) Denaro_totale = xxxx x = amount you want.

This problem may be fixed in a newer version but I have not tested it out yet.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Just a couple of things I recognized in the game:

1. when you go dining with the sis/cuz in Seattle she says daughter wants to become a vet, but just one month earlier she wanted to become a singer and MC even encouraged her

2. when talking with Elisa she asks about MC's ex-wife and you have to choose a name, but the sis/cuz already said a month earlier her name is Alexandra

3. when having sex with Elisa and MC is worried about cumming inside her she says she takes the pill, but before she told the MC her husband is not able to have/make kids, so what's her point to take the pill then?

4. when you enter the hotel room in Seattle and chose the cousin option the game still calls them siblings

5. in the hotel room it is mentioned MC is jealous of sis/cuz because of the proposal of Dr. Kirkman; well, if the MC was gay and wants Kirkman all for himself that might be possible, otherwise I doubt it :coldsweat:

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
3. when having sex with Elisa and MC is worried about cumming inside her she says she takes the pill, but before she told the MC her husband is not able to have/make kids, so what's her point to take the pill then?
Women don't just take the pill for birth control, a lot of women also use it to control their menstrual cycle.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.7 ends after Joy Festival, where

1. when you go dining with the sis/cuz in Seattle she says daughter wants to become a vet, but just one month earlier she wanted to become a singer and MC even encouraged her

2. when talking with Elisa she asks about MC's ex-wife and you have to choose a name, but the sis/cuz already said a month earlier her name is Alexandra

4. when you enter the hotel room in Seattle and chose the cousin option the game still calls them siblings

5. in the hotel room it is mentioned MC is jealous of sis/cuz because of the proposal of Dr. Kirkman; well, if the MC was gay and wants Kirkman all for himself that might be possible, otherwise I doubt it :coldsweat:
Hey, thanks for the feedback!
1) Her mother says she wants to become a vet, but the daughter doesn't seem so convinced about it. She's just 12, that's pretty normal for that age :D
2) Alexandra is not the MC's former wife/girl. Alexandra's storyline will be developed soon
3) I won't spoil this. Good catch though :)
4) That's a mistake. I shall fix it.
5) I don't quite get it. Did I made a grammar mistake that reverts the jealousy of the MC there?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I am very surprised how good this scenario works. Really good job and well done!

However, I always have the feeling that I am missing so much due to not making the right choice at a specific time. I'm not speaking about the examinations, but other events outside the clinic. Like when the sister/cousin comes visiting you I got one event with the daughter on Sunday Afternoon, but I am not sure this was all.

Also I am not sure about the financial progress. From my perspective the 1st goal is to get 4800$ for Erika each month and then maybe purchase more equipment, but already half way through the first month additional stuff is required like urine sample testing equipment or X-Ray scanner. But those cost hundreds of dollars plus a monthly amount on top. So how are you supposed to get Erikas payment and this equipment so soon in just one month with low fame?

Btw I don't get these answers that you don't need a walkthrough because you have the codex. You find medical information in there, but none of the events with characters or side missions are covered. So a walkthrough would make sense for that.
You're quite right about that, still I haven't got time to develop a walkthrough since I'm already putting a lot of effort in developing the game itself :(
About the money that's the point, you aren't supposed to be able to buy everything and some exams are going bad because of this. This is entirely normal since you are taking the lead of an understaffed clinic with lots of problems since Holy Father of Mercy opened a while ago. Still, the game is in alpha so I might rebalance things based on feedbacks from players.

About the events, that doesn't bother me at all, because I'm looking at them from a "complete game" point of view. I mean, the complete experience will offer so many story arcs and random events that you won't have much "idle time", and you aren't supposed to feel you're missing something but that you are experiencing the game with events happening because of your choices. And your choices include not spending time home, going/not going to work, going/not going to the beach etc. etc.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
0.0.7 ends after Joy Festival, where

Hey, thanks for the feedback!
1) Her mother says she wants to become a vet, but the daughter doesn't seem so convinced about it. She's just 12, that's pretty normal for that age :D
2) Alexandra is not the MC's former wife/girl. Alexandra's storyline will be developed soon
3) I won't spoil this. Good catch though :)
4) That's a mistake. I shall fix it.
5) I don't quite get it. Did I made a grammar mistake that reverts the jealousy of the MC there?
1. Ya, well, it kinda sounded like it's the wish of the daughter to become a vet which made me questioning because daughter sounded really convinced about the becoming a singer.

2. Oh okay, that's a bit confusing because when MC and sis/cuz talked about it at the pool it was about marriage and divorce and she mentioned Alexandra (and MC he doesn't want to talk about her) so I thought she is his ex-wife. And MC told Elisa he married straight after med school so this let me think it was the same person. ;)

3. Well, I have to try all the different routes because you included so many choices during the Seattle trip I was kinda overwhelmed at first, but now I think it suits the game pretty well.

5. Maybe I am mistaken, but if you say it the way you did it would mean the MC is jealous of sis/cuz because Dr. Kirkman wants her pictures and not some from the MC. So either you meant MC is jealous of Dr. Kirkman (and not sis/cuz) because he gets some lewd pics instead of having them for himself or you meant something different like the MC is uncomfortable with giving the pics to Dr. Kirkman.

You're quite right about that, still I haven't got time to develop a walkthrough since I'm already putting a lot of effort in developing the game itself :(
About the money that's the point, you aren't supposed to be able to buy everything and some exams are going bad because of this. This is entirely normal since you are taking the lead of an understaffed clinic with lots of problems since Holy Father of Mercy opened a while ago. Still, the game is in alpha so I might rebalance things based on feedbacks from players.

About the events, that doesn't bother me at all, because I'm looking at them from a "complete game" point of view. I mean, the complete experience will offer so many story arcs and random events that you won't have much "idle time", and you aren't supposed to feel you're missing something but that you are experiencing the game with events happening because of your choices. And your choices include not spending time home, going/not going to work, going/not going to the beach etc. etc.
Nono, this wasn't meant as a critique towards you. As I was searching through the thread I often found questions about a walkthrough and then read something like 'you don't need one, because you have the codex' which didn't make any sense as I already explained earlier. A lot of times users from here create own walkthroughs for the games which are really decent. Also it's more of a personal thing 'cause I enjoy playing such games with a walkthrough.

About the money, well, I have to say I underestimated the amount you can already achieve in the 1st month. I went some save games back and purchased both the urine equipment and the X-Ray scanner while still having over 6000$ left to spend. So no problem paying Erika and even have something left for the future. Besides I did every examination perfectly just how it's meant to be. :eek:penedeyewink:

I understand your point about the events. However, if you plan to follow a certain path (like going for the sis/cuz) and you only discover 1 one the 3 events during a defined time period (like the first visit) you feel like you missed something. As I said earlier at first I only found that event with the daughter and when I went back to an earlier save I also discovered the pool and gym event by always checking the 'spend family time' option. And those events do have quite a bit of a meaning for this path.

One question was just coming up for me: when playing the event in Seattle and you choose to dine with sis/cuz you actually never get a choice to make the pictures or not. Is that intended?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
New Exam mode selection screen

Hope you'll like it.

It will replace the old "Text Button" selection and will be prompted at the end of each examination to allow you to replay the last one or to choose another one despite of its story order.

This selection screen is available starting from 0.0.9a, which will be delivered to 20$+ patrons next week!

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
New Exam mode selection screen

Hope you'll like it.

It will replace the old "Text Button" selection and will be prompted at the end of each examination to allow you to replay the last one or to choose another one despite of its story order.

This selection screen is available starting from 0.0.9a, which will be delivered to 20$+ patrons next week!
hope u make a walkthrough

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Around when can we expect to hire one of the other doctors we didn't and get more content with them?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes