3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

How do I spend Patreon money?
Dec 9 at 4:24pm
These days the big talk is about Patreon and its changes to fees. Those of you who follow my account already know I signed a petition to make Patreon rethink that, so you understand my feelings about this.
It's the second time in six months that I post things not related to game progress, and I'm not glad about this too. For transparency though I think you should know how your money are spent month after month on this project.

I cannot give you precise numbers as some of these are based on private agreements between my suppliers and myself, but I want you to know what I'm paying right now each month.

Daz3d - 35%

Each month I buy new assets from them, new characters, clothing, hair styles, poses etc. I think this is necessary since I introduce at least four new characters each update (mostly patients of course) and I don't want them to look each other alike.

Taxes and currency exchange - 20%

Of course I have to pay Patreon fees, Paypal. Also consider that 1$ = 0.83€, so if you pledge me 1000$ I receive 830€. Plus there are italian taxes to pay too :)

Computer, Electricity, house bills - 5%

I work on this project about 3/4 hourse each day, Saturdays and Sundays included, after I finish working at my main job. This has its costs of course.

Web hosting - 5%

The web hosting for , the new cloud hosting for downloading game updates from a safe source and automatically manage updates on , plus the website development.

Soundtrack and Image Rendering- 5%

The costs of a Nvidia Iray Server to render images each month plus the expenses for developing the soundtrack.

Personal share - 30%

Those money I'm taking as my own, because this is more than a hobby as I put around 24 hours/week to work on this. This includes not only developing the game, but managing social accounts, release builds, testing, contacting suppliers, study Ren'Py and other products,

So that's for explaining how your money is actually spent. I hope you'll continue to support me over the next few months. Development is not at risk, I always said that the game will be completed and you already have the for it. Since Patreon is asking for more I just wanted you to know your support is not wasted, you deserve this much.

Be safe and healthy,

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You're one of the few that actually buys Daz3D assets too!

So many of these devs just use the same shitty pirated ones they find on various wares sites which is why you see the exact same models in every game.

Reactions: GroPin

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
And I also have Daz3d's receipts to prove it, since someone in the past said it's not true! :D

I don't believe in piracy, at least not when I make money with some other's work. They help me make money, they deserve to be paid by me. That's my opinion.

Plus, my game has new characters introduced each update. They can't look the very same! And I recently added a new medical examination room, since the "main one" is used by too many games right now...

Reactions: Abidin and xenos87

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Would be nice if someone could upload the latest Android version..
You can wait 4 days. That's the release date of the new version/latest free version. I don't know if someone will share the 20$ version, but waiting for the free version will probably be worth it too, since it's usually the most polished and bug free one.

Reactions: Vladimir Putin

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Starting from yesterday you can follow me on too!

The main "hub" for the game is still Patreon of course, but you can find news, download links to the latest free releases and new screenshots on here:

This is part of my effort to be reachable in various places for those of you who don't like a particular media (I like being "MULTImedia" in fact :D)

As of promotion of the new site users can download the free release of the game (0.0.8) three days earlier than other sources. The pc download is already available, others will follow in a few hours!

Thank you for following me. Please spread the word about the game with your friends and colleagues!

@QwertyBam can you update the first message with this account info? Thanks :D

Reactions: Arcane666

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Today I'm introducing you the new feature I'm working on: the hyperlink system on the game Codex Topics. As you can see in the video (you can also hear one of the wonderful tracks made for the game by Ann Sharova), you will be given the option to click on hyperlinks directly on the choice buttons on in dialogues.

Clicking on a topic will automatically bring you to the codex screen, therefore saving you from clicking on the game menu, choose codex, choose "Medical Guidelines" and finally choose the topic you need.

You also have hyperlinks in codex entries too, if you want to deepen your search.

This means I will have to rewrite the whole Codex, and you will see the final result in future updates, but all the new Medical Examinations in the game introduced in the upcoming release 009 will benefit of this.

This improvement has been made thanks to your feedback, so please keep giving me those because I really value them.

Reactions: GroPin

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys!

Release 008 is now available for free!

Please refer to the here for infos.

Download is available:
- on my
- on
- on

The game is available for PC, Mac, Linux and Android devices! Other d/l links are available on request.

Some screenshots of release 0.0.8:

Thank you for following me! Please report any bug you may encounter, they will be fixed on 009 which is in development right now.

Be safe and healthy,

Reactions: UncleVT and -Hex-

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, sorry if this question been asked before, how do you travel to the city for work after accepting job offer from Dr. Richard? Is there progression after accepting the job offer?

I tried searching for it but failed...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi, sorry if this question been asked before, how do you travel to the city for work after accepting job offer from Dr. Richard? Is there progression after accepting the job offer?

I tried searching for it but failed...

how do you start a relationship with kiko???
You need to complete her examination and the event will unfold. You have to make the right choices until you have sex with her without blackmailing her.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys!

Today I'm giving you an update about this project of General Practitioner.

I'm about 75% into developing the "core" engine of the feature. This means, translated in numbers, that I already developed the randomization engine which will choose a patient gender, age group and illness and will join the result with the appropriate picture.

As earlier posts stated there will be 12 different kinds of patients:

1- Children (Male/Female)

2- Pre adolescents (Male/Female)

3- Teenagers ((Male/Female)

4- Young Adults (Male/Female)

5- Adults (Male/Female)

6- Elders (Male/Female)

Each of them will have five different character models. This means 60 different random characters that will pop up on screen at random, each with its own 30 exam-pictures set, meaning 1800 different images will be rendered for this project alone.

After choosing the patient, the game then chooses the ailment from a list of 60 different ones. Each ailment is checked for consistency with the patient age group (i.e. a child won't suffer from alopecia and a teenager won't suffer from diaper irritation).

Then the waiting room is loaded with four different patients you may choose to examine and will prompt you to the screen to make your choice. You choose the patient - the exam starts.

In the first step, releasing in 0.0.10 next month, you will receive a text message stating which patient is automatically chosen and with which ailment.

The following updates will include patients, ailments etc. until the project is done.

While this complexity might take a while to develop I'm certain that this feature will make General Practitioner an almost endless-game with differences each time you play it. In time new ailments/patients will be introduced via DLC to increase the overall experience.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

You're a patron and you're interested in a free key of the beautiful Visual Novel "If my Heart had wings?". You have time until December 23rd!

All you need to do is follow this steps:

- Follow my or my account
- Retweet on your Twitter Account or follow General Practitioner on
- Send me a message with your twitter/ username

One of you will be extracted and will be sent the game key via email on December 23rd.

This giveaway is a reward for patrons, hence you need not to delete your pledge before December 23rd.

I am not selling the key, I'm just giving it for free, this is not a mean to endorse new patrons of course, just a reward for your envaluable support.

You will need a Steam Account to redeem the key and download the game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

The newest release of General Practitioner, 0.0.10, will be available starting from January.

The main features (of course more will be added as the update is being developed) of the update will be:

- Expand Erika's story arc whether you're dating her or not. Starting from the local gym and spanning to the beach and an abandoned house where a challenge will be placed upon the two of you...

- Three new examinations, 1 hospital, 2 clinic

- The first pre-release of the Random Examination Project: the statement "You went to work and gain..." will be replaced with "You visit a (number) years old (gender) patient with (illness)". This is the first step which will bring to the release of the feature.

- Gym random events. Whenever you go to the gym in the game you will have a chance to find various characters to interact with, from the goofy guy who's got a crush on your sister to the female super-soldier who's gonna teach you the basics of being a fit, charming guy.

- New items to buy in the Online Shop to stay fit and improve both your charme, sexperience and max energy.

- Energy stat will be introduced in the game to balance activities

0.0.10 will be released:

- January 15th for 20$ patrons

- January 23rd for 10$ patrons

- January 31st for 5$ patrons

- February 20th free for all

Keep following me, thank you for your support!

Be safe and healthy,

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Played this yesterday and finished the content, this was something fresh and very good with the medicine part; i didnt understand much of it since i didnt went to medicine school but i really like grey's anatomy from shonda so this was very enjoyable. But looking at those future plans, i bet it will take a lot of time to be finsihed :( but good luck

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Played this yesterday and finished the content, this was something fresh and very good with the medicine part; i didnt understand much of it since i didnt went to medicine school but i really like grey's anatomy from shonda so this was very enjoyable. But looking at those future plans, i bet it will take a lot of time to be finsihed :( but good luck
Thank you. I hope the Codex helped you in finding the right diagnosis.
The medical part should be challenging, but not impossible to beat, this is not a professional medical tool, it's just a game :D

If you enjoyed the game please follow me and share the link to my game with your friends (my , my , my account, my and my page are available :) )

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
While playing the game I noticed some mistakes regarding grammar and spelling but other then that, this game is amazing. Good job on the story and medical approach, really something different than the rest of the games.

Also, how do U perform an ultrasound in the clinic? There's no option 2 buy it but is needed 4 a patient with abdominal pain.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes