Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh come on , that game is good but really ? when are you gonna pass to 0.1 ? XD

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Updated OP! Don't forget to use the update feature!
That won't work to update from 0.0.9 to 0.0.10 though, it's only meant to work in between major releases.

Is it only the test thing that's new in 9c?
Btw real nice game!
There's also a new medical exam (Amanda).

oh come on , that game is good but really ? when are you gonna pass to 0.1 ? XD

April 2020. Since I'll start to work on this project as my main job starting this February these estimated dates will be updated in a few months.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Didn't read all 67 pages of comments, but I can't help but hope this game plays like The Tales of a Plague Doctor.

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Grinded the hell out of this for a few hours today, had a couple major crashes that I just couldn't get around. I took elisa to the movies and no matter what movie I picked the script would crash and it wouldn't ignore or reload past it. The log was filled with a bunch of these "NameError: name 'rom_elisa_cinema_romantic_count' is not defined." Had to restore to earlier save and not date her there. Also as soon as Amanda showed up there was errors on what seemed like 50 different lines and couldn't ignore it. Log pointed to missing images. I ran the updater on first install so I've got the latest. Which was slow as all hell by the way. It seemed to have a connection to aruba.it or something similar and I was getting about 1k/sec for a couple hours before it finished. Also if this is a .9 release how to come none of the other rooms are available? Seems like most of the game is missing is it not?

OK, correction, its a .09 so I can let that part of my rant go.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant access to patreon. no exact idea why, but i just got a white page with the patreon name/logo at top left. this since 2 or 3 days now lol
i guess patreon server on my side is down for the holidays

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Yes, you will be able to, just not on the examinations.
The game is composed of two different modes: exams and story. While exploring the story further you'll be able to do that, just like in Kiko's scenario. It's just something normal exams won't have. :)
So you will never be able to act unethical towards certain patients while they are in the doctor's office (save for ordering them naked when examining a cough)? No inappropriate touching or anything during any exam? That's kind of a let down, tbh. I know the game is aiming at realistic exams, but it also has a storyline and I think it would add some more depth if you could choose to adhere to Hippocratic Oath or in certain cases bend or break the rules.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I have a question about dating Erika, I have completed the joy festival and gotten her number but every time i call her it says I'm not dating her. Is this a bug or do I have to be single to date her?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Grinded the hell out of this for a few hours today, had a couple major crashes that I just couldn't get around. I took elisa to the movies and no matter what movie I picked the script would crash and it wouldn't ignore or reload past it. The log was filled with a bunch of these "NameError: name 'rom_elisa_cinema_romantic_count' is not defined." Had to restore to earlier save and not date her there. Also as soon as Amanda showed up there was errors on what seemed like 50 different lines and couldn't ignore it. Log pointed to missing images. I ran the updater on first install so I've got the latest. Which was slow as all hell by the way. It seemed to have a connection to aruba.it or something similar and I was getting about 1k/sec for a couple hours before it finished. Also if this is a .9 release how to come none of the other rooms are available? Seems like most of the game is missing is it not?

OK, correction, its a .09 so I can let that part of my rant go.
I need the whole log to understand this. You can mail it to me at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
I'll check the download speed but the server which hosts my domain should be better than this.

Also when trying to unren and extract it gives an error, the requested file . does not exist
Are you trying with my official download or the Mega link posted above? If it's the latter I can't help you.

So you will never be able to act unethical towards certain patients while they are in the doctor's office (save for ordering them naked when examining a cough)? No inappropriate touching or anything during any exam? That's kind of a let down, tbh. I know the game is aiming at realistic exams, but it also has a storyline and I think it would add some more depth if you could choose to adhere to Hippocratic Oath or in certain cases bend or break the rules.
I said the exact same things. In the storyline that can happen, in the exams no.

I have a question about dating Erika, I have completed the joy festival and gotten her number but every time i call her it says I'm not dating her. Is this a bug or do I have to be single to date her?
What is the exact statement it gives you? There are many reasons why a date can't happen, some are charme-related, some are having a girlfriend (even though you can override this in the alpha releases) and some are just random-chance.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I need the whole log to understand this. You can mail it to me at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
I'll check the download speed but the server which hosts my domain should be better than this.

Are you trying with my official download or the Mega link posted above? If it's the latter I can't help you.

I said the exact same things. In the storyline that can happen, in the exams no.

What is the exact statement it gives you? There are many reasons why a date can't happen, some are charme-related, some are having a girlfriend (even though you can override this in the alpha releases) and some are just random-chance.
It says this is an alpha feature even though I got her number from the joy festival and she said she wanted to see me more

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It says this is an alpha feature even though I got her number from the joy festival and she said she wanted to see me more
"This is an alpha feature. The final game will have you date Erika only if you made her your girlfriend by playing the correct path with her."
"Do you want to test this feature by making Erika your girlfriend?"
"WARNING: this will remove other girls as your girlfriends and reset their progress, making them not dateable."
"It could also make the game incoherent about some of the choices. Use this feature to test the dating engine only and save game before."

This is because she is not your girlfriend. You can make her your girlfriend with this feature however the above applies.
In future updates you'll be able to date more than one girl at the time.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just what has changed. If you have 009c the update feature is useless since 0.0.10 won't be downloadable via the feature.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Enjoying the game, but this is a deal breaker for me. For those who have medical fetishes, the doctor acting a bit perverse and indiscreet is pretty much a necessity. I'd jump on the chance to be a Professor patreon supporter if this content were included. At the very least, I wish we could see more of the patients reaction when we unnecessarily perform a pelvic or breast exam. Instead we only get a bit of dialogue and the same "patient lying down" rendering.

Here are some examples which would fit well into the game and add a bit of the perverse.

1) In the examination where the son has a dog bite and the mom joins him. Perhaps have an option where the doctor can convince the mom that she also needs to be examined with some bullshit reasons like certain dog bite infections can be contagious. Depending on how much reputation and trust you've built up, you can even convince undress the mom fully in front of her son and perform a breast and pelvic exam.

2) Instead of having the women undress to get them nude, we could have the women keep on her clothes and the doctor can be the one to take them off (including an option to do so without asking the patient first).

3) The doctor can buy a hidden camera. He can sell pictures of the women to her colleagues, etc. Later maybe he can set up a live stream?

4) The doctor can optionally leave the door slightly open so that other patients in the waiting room are offered views of the examination.

5) When a patient comes with in with a friend, family member, colleague, etc, the doctor can have the extra person stay in the examination room (an excuse could be insurance, or liability, what have you). If the doctor has built up enough trust and reputation, they can also examine the extra person.

6) Random scenarios where an emergency occurs outside of the doctor's office (could be in the church, the gym, bar, etc). The doctor has the option of performing indiscreet and unnecessary examinations in public (for example, checking the patients heart rate and using the stethoscope to push down her bra and expose her breast, or examining her legs and in doing so spreading them open so that we can see up her skirt).

7) Recommending sexual treatments for certain ailments. For example, convincing some naive patients that they should masturbate every day. Subsequent check ups have the doctor "checking" on her sexual health.

Bruni, are any of these a possibility within future updates?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think Bruni is going to keep his idea of the game, despite the "offer" of Professor patreon.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes