3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Enjoying the game, but this is a deal breaker for me. For those who have medical fetishes, the doctor acting a bit perverse and indiscreet is pretty much a necessity. I'd jump on the chance to be a Professor patreon supporter if this content were included. At the very least, I wish we could see more of the patients reaction when we unnecessarily perform a pelvic or breast exam. Instead we only get a bit of dialogue and the same "patient lying down" rendering.

Here are some examples which would fit well into the game and add a bit of the perverse.

1) In the examination where the son has a dog bite and the mom joins him. Perhaps have an option where the doctor can convince the mom that she also needs to be examined with some bullshit reasons like certain dog bite infections can be contagious. Depending on how much reputation and trust you've built up, you can even convince undress the mom fully in front of her son and perform a breast and pelvic exam.

2) Instead of having the women undress to get them nude, we could have the women keep on her clothes and the doctor can be the one to take them off (including an option to do so without asking the patient first).

3) The doctor can buy a hidden camera. He can sell pictures of the women to her colleagues, etc. Later maybe he can set up a live stream?

4) The doctor can optionally leave the door slightly open so that other patients in the waiting room are offered views of the examination.

5) When a patient comes with in with a friend, family member, colleague, etc, the doctor can have the extra person stay in the examination room (an excuse could be insurance, or liability, what have you). If the doctor has built up enough trust and reputation, they can also examine the extra person.

6) Random scenarios where an emergency occurs outside of the doctor's office (could be in the church, the gym, bar, etc). The doctor has the option of performing indiscreet and unnecessary examinations in public (for example, checking the patients heart rate and using the stethoscope to push down her bra and expose her breast, or examining her legs and in doing so spreading them open so that we can see up her skirt).

7) Recommending sexual treatments for certain ailments. For example, convincing some naive patients that they should masturbate every day. Subsequent check ups have the doctor "checking" on her sexual health.

Bruni, are any of these a possibility within future updates?
1) No, because every sexualization of underage character is never going to happen.
2) That's a nice idea, it may fit the game as well
3) That's a nice idea, it will be included. Thanks.
4) Fairly difficult to give the idea with static images, but I'll think about it
5) Some exams already have similar things, except the underage characters' ones. It could be done in future developments.
6) That's already being planned in fact, you'll see it soon enough.
7) Some exams already have those kind of choices. Of course you can't expect to behave naughty and achieve 100% score, but that's understandable. You can progress the game without 100% score, that's why a walkthrough is not necessary...

So many things you're saying/asking can become or are already becoming part of the final game. I believe that's cool, isn't it? :D

I think Bruni is going to keep his idea of the game, despite the "offer" of Professor patreon.
That's for certain. :)

Reactions: xenos87

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
1) No, because every sexualization of underage character is never going to happen.
2) That's a nice idea, it may fit the game as well
3) That's a nice idea, it will be included. Thanks.
4) Fairly difficult to give the idea with static images, but I'll think about it
5) Some exams already have similar things, except the underage characters' ones. It could be done in future developments.
6) That's already being planned in fact, you'll see it soon enough.
7) Some exams already have those kind of choices. Of course you can't expect to behave naughty and achieve 100% score, but that's understandable. You can progress the game without 100% score, that's why a walkthrough is not necessary...

So many things you're saying/asking can become or are already becoming part of the final game. I believe that's cool, isn't it? :D

That's for certain. :)
Thanks much for taking the time to reply! 'didn't realize the underage thing would also include characters who are witnesses and completely understand not wanting that kind of content in your game. Thanks again and 'looking forward to seeing where you take General Practitioner.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Has anyone had this problem?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'exams/Amanda_1/amanda_1_normal_1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'exams/Amanda_1/amanda_1_normal_1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/amanda_1.rpyc", line 65, in script
�ENH�"g�l��"����D�"G�'F3�%D���ԃiX|U}G�������Iֳ`5��F2�dCOAC� COŻO�>!�D�T�е�=Kg�m���l�^/)v�ghv��$�v&��P�II�'�gڪ��N��uv��ړ��E��I��������S|.J�H(����S�m/N��9:��V�)�d{)��L�A48O�= ��)�F�YIjŊD��v~?�@ѹ:�<c����\A�������Pg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The image is in the release and I don't get that message.
I take it for granted that since you're playing with Amanda you have 009c. Have you installed it on a new folder than 008? Try to re-download the package. If you downloaded from Mega I can't guarantee you 100% functionality since it's a repack of my own release, which will become public on January 15th.

If you downloaded it from my links please write to me on Patreon to sort things out :)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I found the problem. After the update, in the game folder there was an "archive.rpa.new" file and an "archive.rpa" file. Evidently the upgrade procedure had not deleted the old and renamed the new one. I did it and no more error.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No they are not. I use a png called "back" which was used for the UI too. I had corrected that in 009a but forgot to update my home copy with the usb one and then the icon reversed to its original wrong one.

I shall correct that in 00.10, thanks. :)

hentaidk

May 26, 2017
speaking of the save/load screen, you currently cant use the forward and back arrows to browse the last 2 pages of saves it stops at 8 and wont move to 9 or 10 unless you click on them yourself

TS2016

May 7, 2017
2 questions:
1. Is Tuesday Aug. 15 the end of this version? I got text that said that it was end of version 0.0.8 then the game crash with error.
2. is the download lino up to current (v 0.0.9c)? Because according to the crash log it is 0.0.9b.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Here is a link for v0.0.9

Is there a reason this link isn't on the OP? I read in a response from Bruni that the Mega link might be questionable. Can you please confirm? I prefer Mega because it's a lot quicker than any of the others.
Thanks

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
August 15th is the in-game end date. It says 008 because I forgot to update the number in the text message.

As for the d/l links, as long as the public release isn't up all downloads are not released by me, hence I can't support you if they miss files, features or anything else. The motivation for this is fairly obvious :)

Since I post free releases not very far from Patreons' ones I advice whoever doesn't want to pledge the game to wait for the public one, which is mostly bug-free. Pre-releases are a reward for Patrons, if you read my post "How do I spend your money" and "Why should I pledge this game if I can have it for free nonetheless" on my patreon page ( , you can find the links on the main page) you'll understand my point of view on this :D

Thank you for your understanding. You have been knowing me for months now, you should give me credit not to be a patron milker :)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
2 questions:
[...]
2. is the download lino up to current (v 0.0.9c)? Because according to the crash log it is 0.0.9b.
The downloads I found were all v0.0.9 or v0.0.9a, but by pressing "UPDATE" in the home at the beginning, the game will update to v0.0.9c.
If you have already done the update, check if it happened to me, the old and the new file "archive.rpa" have not been updated correctly, as I told in my previous

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Do you want to laugh? The update feature doesn't work for me at all!
I rely on your feedback to understand if it's working, because I can't download anything (I'm talking about the released version, not the Development Environment's one).

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I will try pressing update next time I run the game. I am currently on other computer right now.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It says 0.0.9c is available

The update feature doesn't work, it hangs on ''downloading the updates'''
Same for me. It works for other people and it works for Renpytom too who was so nice to try it for me.
Which OS are you running the game with?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Here are some NSFW preview pictures of the "Stay Fit" (0.0.10) story arc involving Erika. This will be available if you follow the "Girlfriend path" with her or the "Blackmail path".

You can also choose to override the game choices to test this story arc by making Erika your girlfriend or 'victim'.

All this part is completely skippable by choosing "Vanilla Mode" for those of you who don't like sexual references.

Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(The other guy's presence is also your choice in the game!)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes