3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Narinna

Dec 7, 2017
I love this game - about to go on patreon and support it actually. I was just curious, will there be a chance to have sex/play with patients as you're examining them in future releases? Especially with some of the more flirty patients, I'd love to be able to at least finger her.... thanks :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I love this game - about to go on patreon and support it actually. I was just curious, will there be a chance to have sex/play with patients as you're examining them in future releases? Especially with some of the more flirty patients, I'd love to be able to at least finger her.... thanks :)
That would not be professional.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Not in the medical part. A little exception with this are Rita (which you can date after the exam) and Kiko. As for the others... that's not in plan.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
New "Study" minigame mechanic

009c will introduce a new game mechanic: the "Study".

Until now whenever you chose to study you had your knowledge stat increased by 1 point. Knowledge is used in-game to receive tips about a patient's conditions and possible outcomes of examinations.

Starting with 009c whenever you study you will be given the chance to further increase your knowledge by taking a medical test. You will be presented with a medical clinical case.

Then the game will ask you a question and you'll have four choices for answering it. Answering correctly will grant you another 3 knowledge points, while answering wrong will take 2 points away from you.

It's not mandatory to answer the questions, you can skip this feature if you're not feeling ready. Of course Codex entries will be introduced to help you in answering correctly, albeit they won't give the correct answer for you!

009c will feature 5 "tests" while more will be introduced in the upcoming updates. The tests are randomly chosen and the game remembers which ones you already took, so the chance to have the same question repeated over new games will be minimal.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Will there be any physical changes when going to the gym to increase charm or will he still look the same?
He'll still look the same.
Unfortunately for the dimension of the development team (me and myself) it's too much complicated to handle the dozens of different images for each physical variation of the MC.

Opu

Dec 16, 2017
Not in the medical part. A little exception with this are Rita (which you can date after the exam) and Kiko. As for the others... that's not in plan.
I I really enjoy the game, huge potential ! Like Narinna, I wish their are more of these, like the examination with Kiko :)

Reactions: Narinna

hentaidk

May 26, 2017
aw thats very disappointing to hear, was really hoping for that.

i had hoped a part was doing dirty stuff to patients other than always getting them naked, there really isnt much point to the games medical exsamination part then.

for me i had hoped the fantasy would be more along the lines of being able to use your status as a doctor and their trust to you to do more lewd stuff if your integrity was low. the other choices like using your status as a doctor is steal cloth from men for the priest isnt really what i was hoping for the peak would be

Last edited:
Reactions: Narinna

hentaidk

May 26, 2017
so we will be able to use our status as a doctor for better things than steal mens cloth? as i said i am hoping for the option to do sexual things to patients you are exsamining and not just take their cloth off,

and thanks for replying to me i really do like the game and im only complaining in the hopes to make it better

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes, you will be able to, just not on the examinations.
The game is composed of two different modes: exams and story. While exploring the story further you'll be able to do that, just like in Kiko's scenario. It's just something normal exams won't have. :)

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes