3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Decent game, but needs some changes.

- Really should have options for being a more pervy Dr. At least with patients who are comfortable with you. Hell can even include things that might net you a "bad ending" by getting busted.
- Should be able to date multiple girls at once. I'm not sure if you can do this in game, but right now it seems at least Erica knows I'm dating someone else. Need an option to keep this secret so we can have a sort of harem thing going on.
- It seems that when one person is busy, every other person on your contact list is also busy for that day. Don't have a lot of people on my phone yet (4, including sister) but when I contact one for a date, and they're busy, all the others are busy on the same day. It should be individual days.

As it stands it's a "nice guy" simulator. Over all a decent game though.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I already posted (for Patrons only, it will become public in a few days) a change to address the second, while the first I recently replied to somenice ideas of another user :)

I noticed that myself, being "bad" basically stops you to play the story arcs because the game tends to "punish" you too much. I am about to introduce (0.0.10) a new "Naughty" option with patients and coworkers (Erika will be the first one) which will allow you to behave bad and still progress the story and relationships.

Since hate can be as powerful feeling as love, people who hate you will also revolve around you in different ways. 0.0.11 will introduce the same feature for the sister/cousin too!

So yeah, you're right: the player must not be punished for being "Dark", he just needs more paths and I'm going to develop them! Sorry for recognizing this a bit late :)

Reactions: hentaidk

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Do you want to laugh? The update feature doesn't work for me at all!
I rely on your feedback to understand if it's working, because I can't download anything (I'm talking about the released version, not the Development Environment's one).
If it can help you, I have repeated the installation procedure always in a new folder.
I use win7 x64 and the version I tested was 0.0.9b (link of the first page).
The various update screens:
[1] update check
[2] download preparation
[3] downloading
[4] the contents in the update folder
[5] proceed with the update
[6] restart of the game
[7] crash when you arrive at the new visit (Amanda)
[8] in the game folder "archive.rpa" and "archive.rpa.new" have not been renamed and deleted
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Verios 0.09 or 0.0.5,
there's more of that, when I want to buy other rooms to my clinic same thing, this bbleble ble in version 0.05?

I think this 2 questions have same answer and 2nd one is totally wrong :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Verios 0.09 or 0.0.5,
there's more of that, when I want to buy other rooms to my clinic same thing, this bbleble ble in version 0.05?

I think this 2 questions have same answer and 2nd one is totally wrong :)
Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

this bbleble ble
Covfefe?

Reactions: xןʞ

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
I have 0.0.9, when I'm trying to download V. 0.0.9c it's ok until "Downloading the updates" shows
Nothing happens, stuck in same place for 20 min. Help?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have 0.0.9, when I'm trying to download V. 0.0.9c it's ok until "Downloading the updates" shows
It happened to me too many times. Block and try again, but first check that there are not parts of the old download attempts in the update folder (if it is clean you should only have 3 files: current.json, log.txt, updates.json) and then check my previous ( if the download has started) if the new files have been correctly installed.

Deadshot95

Apr 28, 2017
Played the 0.0.8 version and really enjoyed it.
One thing I particularly liked was the addition of co-worker doctors at your clinic since it gives you the feeling of expanding and improving your clinic. However on Bruni's roadmap I didn't see any mention of future updates for them.
If Bruni sees this post, how and when do you think you'll update them?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
One thing I particularly liked was the addition of co-worker doctors at your clinic since it gives you the feeling of expanding and improving your clinic. However on Bruni's roadmap I didn't see any mention of future updates for them.
He did indicate during a previous post that Borelli would be open to hanky-panky at some point down the road. She's my favorite from the models so far, so I'm waiting for that to happen before diving back into the game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
They are not "Main" Characters, so the road map doesn't mention them, as it doesn't mention the "enemy" storyline, new shop items, new rooms etc. etc.
In 0.0.12 you'll get some action with them, starting from Borelli herself in fact. Other two more staff members will be available to be interviewed and hired too in 0.0.12 as well

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That feature is having problems which I'm investigating.
It's very probable it will be temporarily removed in 0.0.10

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
It happened to me too many times. Block and try again, but first check that there are not parts of the old download attempts in the update folder (if it is clean you should only have 3 files: current.json, log.txt, updates.json) and then check my previous ( if the download has started) if the new files have been correctly installed.
Well I had old files and I deleted them, but nothing really happend, same thing
"Downloading the updates" and stucks for ages.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I know I've tried it over and over again. Check when you are downloading what the "log.txt" says in the update folder. It should say if it could connect to the server to download the updates. One hypothesis is that there are problems of connection or authentication to the server during the download phase, which prevent so much the download; when everything is okay, takes only a few minutes (depends on the type of internet connection that you have of course).

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Well my internet is pretty good, prob. one of the best I actually can have here
In log.txt file it says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I'm downloading let say game from this forum, e.g. this one = 2gb max 2min.
I don't think that's gonna work so I'll wait 'till Dev look at it or upload newest Version here :)
Thanks for help anyways :)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I can tell you that I was fine 2/10 (with attempts made not continuously but in different times). Maybe we will be helpful to Bruni to find where the program does not work. But I wonder, only you and I (and Bruni x'D) have had problems updating?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, about 70% people have had problems.
Renpytom, the creator of Ren'Py had none, so he can't help me either :(

Reactions: Nalassa

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I noticed a steady bandwidth usage by zsync (2.2 Mbps). But it didn't look like any data was getting through, even though it's hard to imagine that amount of bandwidth used for just opening connections. After half an hour I gave up using zsync and downloaded the full file.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I just started a new game with skipping to updates & choosing Erika as my girlfriend & yet I don't have her phone number or anything. How do I get her number?

& for my non skip game can someone tell me the steps to getting Erika as my girlfriend?

Cheers

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I having problems when I reach the point of seeing the patient Miss Amanda Rogers. Does anyone know how to fix this type of issue as I can't move past it?

IMAG8122.jpg IMAG8123.jpg

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes