3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Try unzipping this file in the game\images\sides folder (create it as it doesn't exist).
Let me know if it helps, I need to post a Fast Fix for that.

Kensis

May 2, 2017
bravo, un bel gioco che seguo da tempo, sinceramente non sarebbe male averlo in italiano, il mio inglese è piuttosto fluente ma è una richiesta per amore della lingua.

Good game overall, forgive me for my italian above, it's kinda rare to find an italian game developer.

I would like to see a little bit more creepy stuff like spycam and it would be also nice to have a little bit more "shy" patient.

Good work

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Meet Stephany, a 42 years old fascinating woman with a history of breast pain. She is very concerned about her ailment, so concerned that you may take advantage of the situation to ask her some favors.

As the new game mechanic "Blackmail" unfolds in 0.0.10 try new ways to achieve your goals, whether they are monetary, hedonistic or just because you wanto to be bad!

Blackmail mechanics are not available in "Exam Mode" playthroughs.

0.0.10 will be out for 20$+ patrons on January 15th along with Erika's all new story arc and a different kind of medical exam (yeah, that makes two of them on a single release!)

Reactions: xenos87 and Opu

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Fame is automatically raised/lowered whenever you complete an examination, there's no other way to raise it.
A perfect exam will grant you +3 fame, a good one +2, a poor one +1, a bad one -2 and a very bad one -3.

On 0.0.10 a screen will be available to show the player his overall fame.

You can hire more staff with an event which starts only if you accepted to work at the hospital, two or three days later that.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The latest public release of General Practitioner is available for all you guys! You can download it directly from Patreon (patreon.com/generalpractitioner) or from my website in the "Download section" (my own safe webserver).

You can also find the game on Indiedb and itch.io! So you have plenty of choices on where to download it!

Main Features:

Hyperlinks in the codex allow you to easily navigate between medical topics. Please note that the Codex is being rewritten so right now just a few topics are available.

New Personal Online Shopping items. Some will have an use right now, while others will be important in future updates!

New Exam Mode selection screen will allow you to easily navigate between examinations and choose which you want to play next, without the need to perform them in sequence.

New exam available: Julie
New exam available: Jaden
New exam available: Amanda

New story arc: Three's a crowd will have you know more about Vanessa and Aaron, the two characters introduced in Joy Festival. You can pursue a romantic relationship with both of them, even at the same time!

New "Study" Minigame

Many new Codex Entries!

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
@dev
the game if good, but something would make the game perfect: user patient interface.
user can render exam pictures of woman etc. and just put in inside game folder. and the game if no event starts the game useses the user exams.
just make a .rpy pattern file to see how it works and people can create more individual patients. would be awesome

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@dev
the game if good, but something would make the game perfect: user patient interface.
user can render exam pictures of woman etc. and just put in inside game folder. and the game if no event starts the game useses the user exams.
just make a .rpy pattern file to see how it works and people can create more individual patients. would be awesome
This is a very nice idea, it can fit perfectly with random examinations too! The only problem areexaminations buttons, since they are manually put in place for each patient (poses are not 100% the same), but that's something I can work on.

When random examinations will be introduced I'll also study a way to have players do that.
Thank you for your feedback, please remember the game is still an alpha release even though it's growing steadily! :D

Reactions: hopeless

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Also
character_trust = x to raise/lower trust level with characters. Simply put the character name before _trust (i.e. erika_trust)

D

Deleted member 339205

I'm getting the bug where after being offered a dinner with Rita and Luke, it skips to the next day. I'm playing 0.09 and, importantly, I've never played an older version of the game. I saw an older post where it said this bug was fixed in 0.08. Any ideas?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm getting the bug where after being offered a dinner with Rita and Luke, it skips to the next day. I'm playing 0.09 and, importantly, I've never played an older version of the game. I saw an older post where it said this bug was fixed in 0.08. Any ideas?
Try the attached file. Overwrite the same one in the "games" folder.

Please let me know if it fixes the bug. You need to load a save before the bug happens of course.

Oct 13, 2017
I thought I be dating my nurses and using tongue depressors for reasons other then tongues.
Wrong...
Your taking medical class and examining patients very carefully, and if you fail, you lose your medical license

Reactions: TMWSTW
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes