3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Announcing Walkthrough

After many (really!) requests I decided to write a walkthrough for the game. While this is of course time-consuming I also needed to review earlier coding of the game and that's an opportunity to actually do it! :)
Walkthrough will be available in a few days. It won't cover (for now) the medical exams but the story arcs' choices (Family Time, Ice Dream etc) and because of that it will be temporarily placed on a detached file from the PDF Manual, where the two of them will be joined soon.

Walkthrough will be initially available to all patrons updated with the most recent story arc released in the current month, and it will become "Public" after 30 days, without the "Current month release update" in it.

I hope fans will like this new addition to the game, which will become more and more visually cool with the weeks. For now it will be a little "basic" for time-related issues. :)

Be safe and healthy,

Jon Grey

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you and well-done.
Announcing Walkthrough

After many (really!) requests I decided to write a walkthrough for the game. While this is of course time-consuming I also needed to review earlier coding of the game and that's an opportunity to actually do it! :)
Walkthrough will be available in a few days. It won't cover (for now) the medical exams but the story arcs' choices (Family Time, Ice Dream etc) and because of that it will be temporarily placed on a detached file from the PDF Manual, where the two of them will be joined soon.

Walkthrough will be initially available to all patrons updated with the most recent story arc released in the current month, and it will become "Public" after 30 days, without the "Current month release update" in it.

I hope fans will like this new addition to the game, which will become more and more visually cool with the weeks. For now it will be a little "basic" for time-related issues. :)

Be safe and healthy,

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

It's that time of the month where I announce you next month's update of the game. And this month I'm very excited because next one will feature a lot of contents.
We'll start by having the Doctor's Sister/Cousin return with the continuation of her story arc. Visit her home for her birthday and choose where to bring her for a nice evening together.
Will you bring her husband and daughter with you or would you rather choose a more intimate place?

The update will also feature the introduction of the blackmail mechanic for your sister/cousin story arc, in a way similar to Erika's in 0.0.10 currently featured.

You'll also get three new exams and 15 more clinical cases to study.

But the most intriguing feature (for me at least) will be the introduction of "house actions" (have a shower, watch TV, etc.) and the ability to ask your girlfriend to live together (if her trust level is high or low enough that is)!!
By living together you'll unlock many new actions to perform together and new dialogues that will deepen the overall story!

As for 0.0.11 both Erika and your sister/cousin can move to your apartment, while other characters will be able to join you in future updates.

I hope you'll be glad with the contents being added to the game. Oh, and did I mention the release of the Walkthrough?

0.0.11 will be available:

- February 13th for 20$ patrons
- February 22nd for 10$ patrons
- February 28th for 5$ patrons

Be safe and healthy, thank you for following me!

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I understand the amount of work involved prevents you from going back to update the MC model, but have you considered putting a make-over storyline in the game to allow you to update him going forward? Personally, dude's look is really distracting for me. I think at the very least a new haircut is in order.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Eh, that's a real problem. Back when I started developing the game I had very few model choices from Daz3d and I myself wasn't so clever in using it (still have much to learn). Doc is based on Genesis 2 model because of this and because Daz3d's male doctors coats where (and still are!) only available to Genesis 2 models (male models don't get the same amount of clothes/aesthetics than female ones).

If I ever change the doctor's appearance I would have to:
1) Re-render each image involving him (way too many)
2) Force his appearance to change from some point in the game (which could piss off some players too)
3) Have players choose if to change it or not (meaning double rendering work from that moment till the end of the game).

So I guess that's not going to change, at least until MANY people start complaining about it. And even there I would have to plan things carefully. Also, as I meant, there's no doctors coats' for Genesis 3 nor 8 whatsoever...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eh, that's a real problem. Back when I started developing the game I had very few model choices from Daz3d and I myself wasn't so clever in using it (still have much to learn). Doc is based on Genesis 2 model because of this and because Daz3d's male doctors coats where (and still are!) only available to Genesis 2 models (male models don't get the same amount of clothes/aesthetics than female ones).

If I ever change the doctor's appearance I would have to:
1) Re-render each image involving him (way too many)
2) Force his appearance to change from some point in the game (which could piss off some players too)
3) Have players choose if to change it or not (meaning double rendering work from that moment till the end of the game).

So I guess that's not going to change, at least until MANY people start complaining about it. And even there I would have to plan things carefully. Also, as I meant, there's no doctors coats' for Genesis 3 nor 8 whatsoever...
Just fix his hair at the shop then all pic going forward will be the new hairdo. (If it can be done.)

I am still waiting on 2-4 more builds to replay this game, I think the last one I fully played was 6c.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
If I change the MC hairstyle from a certain point forward I could also piss off some players too. The only way to please both sides would be to have them choose the hairstyle, but the amount of work to render two different MC would be HUGE (I don't have a person doing rendering for me like the dev from BB unfortunately :( )

Reactions: spacinghydra

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Flirting with patients

One of the most requested features of the game is the ability to flirt with patients during examinations. Right now this is not present in the game if not in very specific examinations, but those characters have their own back stories and moods and I believe it's a real shame not to use them in the game.
That's why, starting from 0.0.11 release "Live Together" I'll start introducing new flirt options in medical exams. Here's how:

- When the patient is about to leave the clinic you'll be given the option to ask them out with different "moods" that could increase or decrease their trust level

- If their trust is high enough (or low enough if you play the bad guy) they will accept and unlock an automatic "Date scene" after the exam

- If their trust is full (or they're completely distrustful) you will also unlock some other scenes, either sexual or refusal. A character could look for the bad guy and have sex with him and dismiss the good guy but the opposite is also true.

- You won't be able to pursue a romantic relation with the patients (that would mean to write about 100 different romances in the final game and it would become endless). Consider them a one-time fun (or two times or even more if they'll return to the clinic)

- Underage patients can't be dated, but their parents/relatives can

- Flirting with patients won't be available in Exam mode, but will be available in Vanilla mode up to a point

- Sex scenes won't be available in Vanilla mode (of course)

Reactions: xenos87 and Opu

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
If you don't like Patreon for any reason starting from today you can support me on MakerSupport website with the same rewards as Patreon!

Your help is what allows me to deliver an ever-improving videogame for you to play and have fun with! For that you have my warmest thanks and blessing.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Added link to op.

(although for future reference you should be able to edit the OP of your game since you're the game's dev to change info and stuff if I'm not mistaken)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Added link to op.

(although for future reference you should be able to edit the OP of your game since you're the game's dev to change info and stuff if I'm not mistaken)
No, I don't seem able to do so... :(

Have they come at you yet to the incest content?
"They" who? Patreon?
Well, since "incest" content is just a kiss which you can obtain only if you followed certain paths and there's no (for now) sexual content involving incest I'd say they can't come to me in any way :)

Reactions: GrandJury

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I just saw about Big Brother... Let's be honest, he said he was doing a new project a while ago and he needed something to justify 3500 pledgers about not finishing the game he began a while ago. Since there are other ways to earn money he preferred to blame Patreon and switch to another project.

Understandable, but it's not honest to put all the blame on Patreon.

BTW as I posted in another thread I'm quitting my job on February 14th to become a full-time developer, so it's wise for me not to rely just on Patreon for my earnings, thus I'm opening Maker Support too, albeit I won't leave Patreon for good. Giving people a choice is always good. Whoever wants to support me can either use Patreon, MakerSupport, Paypal from my website or whatever method I'd choose in the future, luckily I'm nout contract-bound to just one :)

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
I just saw about Big Brother... Let's be honest, he said he was doing a new project a while ago and he needed something to justify 3500 pledgers about not finishing the game he began a while ago. Since there are other ways to earn money he preferred to blame Patreon and switch to another project.

Understandable, but it's not honest to put all the blame on Patreon.

BTW as I posted in another thread I'm quitting my job on February 14th to become a full-time developer, so it's wise for me not to rely just on Patreon for my earnings, thus I'm opening Maker Support too, albeit I won't leave Patreon for good. Giving people a choice is always good. Whoever wants to support me can either use Patreon, MakerSupport, Paypal from my website or whatever method I'd choose in the future, luckily I'm nout contract-bound to just one :)
I think the same Bruni, he was just waiting for excuse to abandon BB and this was golden opportunity for him. He himself said he don't like what BB became. So yeah...

EDIT: Bruni will v0.11 include sister update, and will she be able to move to MC appartment. @Bruni Multimedia

Reactions: RayRat
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes