3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I feel like his pledges are gonna drop massively too(because no one really cared about him when he was making that Glamour game to begin with)

But it was pretty obvious writing on the wall he hated big brother(and the incest concept to being with, why are you gonna make a super incest themed game when you don't like the incest theme is beyond me) and wanted to find an 'out' for a while.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
"if you allow her to do so :)" Just a crazy man wouldn't choose such a beauty and allow her to stay in your apartment. Her being your sister just spice up the things ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Actually since you can choose any other romanceable character to join you you must think about that choice very carefully :D

Also, her husband's going to make a business proposal to you, and that could also mean you want to listen to him first...

Plus, there's the niece matter. What are you going to do with her? Will she stay with you being around every time or would you rather leave her at her father's place, making your sister/cousin sad?

As you can see nothing is easy in a doctor's life :D

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
Hmm, weird thing happened to me. I was trying to buy "personal" things and game says: "as of version 0.0.5 its still not implemented" I was able to buy some stuff when i was playing earlier this day, when i restarted the game this thing happen. Any idea? :v

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia When's the update gonna drop?
Which one? The sister's one?
In that case:
- February 13th for 20$ patrons
- February 22nd for 10$ patrons
- February 28th for 5$ patrons
- Someday in March for free (not before the 15th though), still not a delivery date available

Hmm, weird thing happened to me. I was trying to buy "personal" things and game says: "as of version 0.0.5 its still not implemented" I was able to buy some stuff when i was playing earlier this day, when i restarted the game this thing happen. Any idea? :v
That was already fixed in 009 public release. Are you sure you're playing the latest release? The one posted in the first post is outdated, you can find the newest one on the download section of my website

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I might go back to this game or not sure yet. I just want to know if you can have more than one girlfriend?

Reactions: bernthal
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes