3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Taking notes, not releasing a fast fix since they aren't gamebreaking. If you don't want to make many posts you can write what you find at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com, I don't want anyone here to be annoyed by the bug reports :D

Thank you mate!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
been looking through this thread for awhile, game certainly seems interesting and great to see the developer so involved as well.

I was certainly going try game, but then I saw sister visiting. really hope the game doesn't have incest?

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
been looking through this thread for awhile, game certainly seems interesting and great to see the developer so involved as well.

I was certainly going try game, but then I saw sister visiting. really hope the game doesn't have incest?
Incest is optional, you are not forced to go that way if you don't like it. You can choose any girl you like, or you can play without dating any char in the game.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Incest is optional, you are not forced to go that way if you don't like it. You van choose any girl you like, or you can play without dating any char in the game.
thanks but its disappointing that its even there, seems developer has folded to patreons request to add incest, seems every game has it. at least its like super powered, and you have choice.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
thanks but its disappointing that its even there, seems developer has folded to patreons request to add incest, seems every game has it. at least its like super powered, and you have choice.
Actually I had no requests about incest to fold at, sister/cousin (you can choose her relationship with you) was present since 0.0.2 and there are no sex scenes involving her at the moment. MC surely has some feelings for her (if you want him to) but for now it's unclear to the player if he's in love or if there's something else in place here.
She's also a fan-favourite character, having won the poll of the "Favourite character so far" two or three months ago by receiving far more votes than Erika (the 2nd).

Even in the next update you will explore your relationship with your sister/cousin, with flashbacks about your life together as kids, and you can run the entire update without a single incestous thing. Her story arc is the deepest one and will cover the entire game as I stated a few months ago to be completely unravelled. I'm very fond of her character, she is not a sex dummy for incest fetish to uphold.

Still, she IS a nice girl and a player can choose to see her more private sides, but that's it. And if her being a sister disappoints you she can be your cousin, in that case she could be even not blood-related to the MC at all :)

Try it out @Loneshysoul , believe me I'm going to write a (hopefully) nice story with her.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
There is many people out there who like incest fetish, it's something forbidden and knowing something is forbidden makes it exciting. Of course many people who like incest in games don't want to have sex with theirs mothers, sisters, relatives etc. i mean i hope so that they don't want to do that. Incest is popular genre right now. In this game you are not forced to go through something you don't like and that makes this game great. Something for everyone!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I did download and tried it out, it certainly very involved game, did the first exam and graphics look good as well.

I meant nothing personal to you, just really like to see a game made with no incest at all, seems all the best adult games have incest.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Oh and BTW there's also Vanilla Mode, don't forget that. With vanilla mode ON you can have ALL the story of the game without any sexual content (you can still have a girlfriend and flirt though), because I want this game to have the widest audience as possible (and someday maybe putting that on Steam too).

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Actually I had no requests about incest to fold at, sister/cousin (you can choose her relationship with you) was present since 0.0.2 and there are no sex scenes involving her at the moment. MC surely has some feelings for her (if you want him to) but for now it's unclear to the player if he's in love or if there's something else in place here.
She's also a fan-favourite character, having won the poll of the "Favourite character so far" two or three months ago by receiving far more votes than Erika (the 2nd).

Even in the next update you will explore your relationship with your sister/cousin, with flashbacks about your life together as kids, and you can run the entire update without a single incestous thing. Her story arc is the deepest one and will cover the entire game as I stated a few months ago to be completely unravelled. I'm very fond of her character, she is not a sex dummy for incest fetish to uphold.

Still, she IS a nice girl and a player can choose to see her more private sides, but that's it. And if her being a sister disappoints you she can be your cousin, in that case she could be even not blood-related to the MC at all :)

Try it out @Loneshysoul , believe me I'm going to write a (hopefully) nice story with her.
She's the best character in this game and the most sweetest :heartcoveredeyes:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I did download and tried it out, it certainly very involved game, did the first exam and graphics look good as well.

I meant nothing personal to you, just really like to see a game made with no incest at all, seems all the best adult games have incest.
Of course, I didn't take it personally. I was just explaining that sister/cousin is a deeper character than the average incest-girl romance :D

Reactions: GrandJury

xav66ier

Jun 5, 2017
Nicely explained :). Im playing this new update so I may read those links later (ot just figure out ingame for most of them) cause I prefer no spoilers unless I get stucked. I hope u keep the hard work and have good luck also with this endevour u mention, quiting ones job its risky almost every time.

I think u'll really like this game then, it looks like more realistic types of women its what the dev its aiming, try it out and have fun, its a pretty unique game so far! Cheers!
Hola Ente Supremo. El juego me gusta mucho sólo pedia que no se cambien las chicas por monstruos pechugones y culazos horrorosos.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hola Ente Supremo. El juego me gusta mucho sólo pedia que no se cambien las chicas por monstruos pechugones y culazos horrorosos.
Lo se amigo, solo pense que eras nuevo y si no habias jugado, por lo que pedias este juego te iba a encantar XD. Pero por favor habla en ingles aca, este es un foro de solo ingles... si queres hablar en español, siempre podes mandarme un mensaje personal, yo hago eso con algunos amigos aca;) Salud!

I know mate, i just though u were new and didnt play the game yet, for what u asked i though u would really like this game XD. But speak in english here please, this is an only english forum... if u want to talk in spanish u can always PM me, i do that with some friends here ;) Cheers!

Reactions: xav66ier

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you. You got the point. Please continue to read as I'm about to explain that even more... :)

You can look for the answer

You can download the latest free Android Release (0.0.9) on the download section of . Thank you!

If you play 0.0.10 linked here you may have noticed that in the User Screen there are , so that's something I'm improving right now.

As for the "grinding process" my game aims to be grind free. It's a visual novel, there's a story to unravel as days pass. However this is an early alpha of a Visual Novel, I'm about to leave my job to focus 100% on development and of course I'll need patrons to be able to do it (I have a son and a wife too :) )
To be "grind free" I'm developing the , so that each day you go to the clinic you PLAY and not only raise some stat.
that will make you PLAY when you need to raise your knowledge. And starting from 0.0.10 , so that you PLAY while increasing your stats. , which many adult games out there are not, even if they have more sex scenes than mine (for now).

New events will be introduced in future updates, as well as (which I'm paying for) and (Someone might think is useless. I, at the contrary, believe it's a testament of my will to finish development of the game since I paid good money for that too and I won't leave my game in version 0.0.13 blaming others for my choices...)

The feature will add some spice to scripted medical exams and new sexy outcomes.

Those are all features I need time to develop even working 100% on it, and if pledges drop to the point where I can't make a decent living from it I will be forced to look for anothe job and the game will take even more time to develop of course. That's quite obvious as a matter of fact. And the dollar being 0.80 EUR doesn't help either... :(

You can find all informations about it . Thank you.

You sure you're talking about my game? 8 out of 10 girls have normal boobs here, even saggy :D
Please, PLEASE !!!! some more sister content.
Who do I have to fuck here to get more of the sister? AND her daughter LOL. :D
We are all perverts here.... so.

Reactions: xav66ier

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
That was already fixed in 009 public release. Are you sure you're playing the latest release? The one posted in the first post is outdated, you can find the newest one on the download section of my website
Same problem here. I got .9 from your link and yeah after a few days of gametime the personal tab is no longer available as well as the Ultrasound equipment disappears from the clinic tab. I have both played the version in the OP and your link and same problem exists.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes