3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I have to admit, there's something very arousing about "playing doctor", and I like that the game also deals with real facts and information.

However, I was dissapointed that there was so little "action" so to speak, whether it's gameplay or simple images it really felt like there wasn't much for me to sink my teeth in.

As such, it gave me the impression of not so much being a medical themed sex game, but rather a medical game with a few nude pictures here and there..

Reactions: bernthal

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I have to admit, there's something very arousing about "playing doctor", and I like that the game also deals with real facts and information.

However, I was dissapointed that there was so little "action" so to speak, whether it's gameplay or simple images it really felt like there wasn't much for me to sink my teeth in.

As such, it gave me the impression of not so much being a medical themed sex game, but rather a medical game with a few nude pictures here and there..
I actually thought the same thing when I played ver 0.0.1 until 0.0.5 or so... then I realized what that number ment, that a dev its finally using a proper way of showing us this is really early in development and the dev its barely setting the basic stuff in the game, the bones... and its getting better, no doubt... I think sex is something that have to come after that proper foundation to make sense and for better appretiation of the game itself... its early to judge really and this game dev showed some strong thinking from the start... maybe im just ignorant, but I really felt like a doctor sometimes in there, that was awsome for me. Cheers!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
One girl at a time then, cant say its not a good way to go, still. To be seen.

Q : Is there a planned feature as to give girls bigger boobs planned ?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
This game needs animation :pensive: (gifs or whatever) ...anyway, thanks for the update !
It does not.

It needs less grind and more information about progress.
Also it needs more doctor game mechanic development. I love that content.

But there is only 1 event per 20 grind days or some crap like that. I HATE THIS.

Reactions: bernthal

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
One girl at a time then, cant say its not a good way to go, still. To be seen.

Q : Is there a planned feature as to give girls bigger boobs planned ?
I hope not the smaller the better, there are so many games out there with big boobs to play.

Reactions: jonrage39

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I actually thought the same thing when I played ver 0.0.1 until 0.0.5 or so... then I realized what that number ment, that a dev its finally using a proper way of showing us this is really early in development and the dev its barely setting the basic stuff in the game, the bones... and its getting better, no doubt...
Thank you. You got the point. Please continue to read as I'm about to explain that even more... :)

How to increase fame of the hospital? and how to hire more staff? :)
You can look for the answer

Android version ?
You can download the latest free Android Release (0.0.9) on the download section of . Thank you!

It does not.

It needs less grind and more information about progress.
Also it needs more doctor game mechanic development. I love that content.

But there is only 1 event per 20 grind days or some crap like that. I HATE THIS.
If you play 0.0.10 linked here you may have noticed that in the User Screen there are , so that's something I'm improving right now.

As for the "grinding process" my game aims to be grind free. It's a visual novel, there's a story to unravel as days pass. However this is an early alpha of a Visual Novel, I'm about to leave my job to focus 100% on development and of course I'll need patrons to be able to do it (I have a son and a wife too :) )
To be "grind free" I'm developing the , so that each day you go to the clinic you PLAY and not only raise some stat.
that will make you PLAY when you need to raise your knowledge. And starting from 0.0.10 , so that you PLAY while increasing your stats. , which many adult games out there are not, even if they have more sex scenes than mine (for now).

New events will be introduced in future updates, as well as (which I'm paying for) and (Someone might think is useless. I, at the contrary, believe it's a testament of my will to finish development of the game since I paid good money for that too and I won't leave my game in version 0.0.13 blaming others for my choices...)

The feature will add some spice to scripted medical exams and new sexy outcomes.

Those are all features I need time to develop even working 100% on it, and if pledges drop to the point where I can't make a decent living from it I will be forced to look for anothe job and the game will take even more time to develop of course. That's quite obvious as a matter of fact. And the dollar being 0.80 EUR doesn't help either... :(

I went to look at the road map here and the pic is no longer able to see.
You can find all informations about it . Thank you.

Pease no more girls with big and monstrous boobs. I'm tired of watching games with women of impossible bodies.
Normal women please.
Yeah, i feel the same. So tired of all the cow size utters. About as sexy as showing a pine cone up my ass.
You sure you're talking about my game? 8 out of 10 girls have normal boobs here, even saggy :D

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you. You got the point. Please continue to read as I'm about to explain that even more... :)

You can look for the answer

You can download the latest free Android Release (0.0.9) on the download section of . Thank you!

If you play 0.0.10 linked here you may have noticed that in the User Screen there are , so that's something I'm improving right now.

As for the "grinding process" my game aims to be grind free. It's a visual novel, there's a story to unravel as days pass. However this is an early alpha of a Visual Novel, I'm about to leave my job to focus 100% on development and of course I'll need patrons to be able to do it (I have a son and a wife too :) )
To be "grind free" I'm developing the , so that each day you go to the clinic you PLAY and not only raise some stat.
that will make you PLAY when you need to raise your knowledge. And starting from 0.0.10 , so that you PLAY while increasing your stats. , which many adult games out there are not, even if they have more sex scenes than mine (for now).

New events will be introduced in future updates, as well as (which I'm paying for) and (Someone might think is useless. I, at the contrary, believe it's a testament of my will to finish development of the game since I paid good money for that too and I won't leave my game in version 0.0.13 blaming others for my choices...)

The feature will add some spice to scripted medical exams and new sexy outcomes.

Those are all features I need time to develop even working 100% on it, and if pledges drop to the point where I can't make a decent living from it I will be forced to look for anothe job and the game will take even more time to develop of course. That's quite obvious as a matter of fact. And the dollar being 0.80 EUR doesn't help either... :(

You can find all informations about it . Thank you.

You sure you're talking about my game? 8 out of 10 girls have normal boobs here, even saggy :D
Thank you im only at May right now :) but your link did not say anything about increasing fame? but great game tho, like playing as a doc, not really any games like this out there :) just wish I could drug the women and have some fun with them :p

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you im only at May right now :) but your link did not say anything about increasing fame? but great game tho, like playing as a doc, not really any games like this out there :) just wish I could drug the women and have some fun with them :p
In-game tutorial explains you gain or lose fame after each exam, depending on its outcome;)

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Thank you. You got the point. Please continue to read as I'm about to explain that even more... :) :D
Nicely explained :). Im playing this new update so I may read those links later (ot just figure out ingame for most of them) cause I prefer no spoilers unless I get stucked. I hope u keep the hard work and have good luck also with this endevour u mention, quiting ones job its risky almost every time.

Pease no more girls with big and monstrous boobs. I'm tired of watching games with women of impossible bodies.Normal women please.
I think u'll really like this game then, it looks like more realistic types of women its what the dev its aiming, try it out and have fun, its a pretty unique game so far! Cheers!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes