3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Bug, in the hospital, the girl with her mother, the RMS = not available, after the flavor texts there is nothing happening.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yeah, this game has reached the point where I'm actually shocked there's no walkthrough getting posted and updated for it.

Please follow my Patreon page, since it's the ONLY official place for news about the game. I can't crosspost anywhere on the internet. Those kind of posts are not patron only, so... :)

As with everything else the problem is just one: time.
Believe me, developing a game this big is not an easy feat for an indie dev. And believe me I am working hard...

Reactions: bernthal and RobJoy

clive88

Sep 13, 2017

Meet Stephany, a 42 years old fascinating woman with a history of breast pain. She is very concerned about her ailment, so concerned that you may take advantage of the situation to ask her some favors.

As the new game mechanic "Blackmail" unfolds in 0.0.10 try new ways to achieve your goals, whether they are monetary, hedonistic or just because you wanto to be bad!

Blackmail mechanics are not available in "Exam Mode" playthroughs.

0.0.10 will be out for 20$+ patrons on January 15th along with Erika's all new story arc and a different kind of medical exam (yeah, that makes two of them on a single release!)
Hi Bruni. Firstly great game. Love the idea of the blackmail system. This gets me to the question on Stephany. I cant seem to get any favors from her. Can you possibly elaborate on that please?

clive88

Sep 13, 2017
Also im experiencing some sort of bug. The day spent with Erica keeps on repeating everyday. I cany do anything at the hospital.

Scratch that, it came right after the new week started

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
This is the first version I've played and despite the bugs it's actually quite a good game.

This is the only educational game I will play now.

My only suggestions would be to put in more patients to diagnose.
That was the most fun.

Reactions: RobJoy

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi Bruni. Firstly great game. Love the idea of the blackmail system. This gets me to the question on Stephany. I cant seem to get any favors from her. Can you possibly elaborate on that please?
I need to look at the game code, I'm going to do that once I return home tonight. Thanks.

Also im experiencing some sort of bug. The day spent with Erica keeps on repeating everyday. I cany do anything at the hospital.

Scratch that, it came right after the new week started
After the festival? That's odd, I'll check it out.

This is the first version I've played and despite the bugs it's actually quite a good game.

This is the only educational game I will play now.

My only suggestions would be to put in more patients to diagnose.
That was the most fun.
Thank you. You can find news about Random Examinations being added to the game in a link in this post:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Actually that might be a good one but during the operation you will get a option to instead of increasing her bust size you could make it look like a accident and instead you could reduce her breast size even more to a lot more. When she sees her breast you could do some magic work with words and make her love the new look and in turn be attracted to the character.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017

Please follow my Patreon page, since it's the ONLY official place for news about the game. I can't crosspost anywhere on the internet. Those kind of posts are not patron only, so... :)

Believe me, developing a game this big is not an easy feat for an indie dev. And believe me I am working hard...
I didn't mean to imply that you, as the developer of the game, should have to be maintaining a walkthrough as well. But it is nice that you do. Normally someone in the community takes the initiative and does one. I mean here on F95 that isn't behind a pay wall.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I had MANY requests for that, someone even implied that I wasn't taking care of the game as I wasn't writing one. So I decided to write it myself.

I'm almost done with it, it will cover the story and not the actual examinations. It is a 60 page PDF document which I put a few hours in writing, hence I decided to reward 10$ patrons with it (as you might have read I'm switching my job over this one, so I can't work completely for free or I'll end up ruined in a few weeks, I have a family to feed).

I just hope people will like my work. I tried to make a nice manual, with pictures and such and not just a "Get there, do that" which is soulless...

Reactions: GrandJury

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017

I love the game so far :) many choices, many different routes. i wouldnt mind if there where some animations and better angles for the sex scenes. but for so far, its very nice :)

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Tried to look for it, still, what is that about blackmail ? Out of the event for now ending as such with the asian, is there more ?

Also, guess its not possible to actually meet the blond "witch" later on ? Aka, its a plot twist / a story element ?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Tried to look for it, still, what is that about blackmail ? Out of the event for now ending as such with the asian, is there more ?

Also, guess its not possible to actually meet the blond "witch" later on ? Aka, its a plot twist / a story element ?
In the story you'll be able to blackmail Erika into having sex with you at the gym, but her Trust level must be low (meaning you have to treat her bad starting from the beginning).
Of course you won't be able to blackmail her if she's your girlfriend.

More blackmail events will unfold with future updates :)

For the blonde:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes