3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
ive played hours of this could you please leave a save where the new content begins if you dont have one thats ok

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
ive played hours of this could you please leave a save where the new content begins if you dont have one thats ok
Why would you need that? If you start a new game you are given the option to "Skip to the update" and start afresh right before the new content. :)

pijiji

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, I have a problem, I just discovered the game and only have version 0.10 installed, yet somehow my saves don't allow me to access the personnal shopping option and says something about it not being implemented as of version 0.5. this is even wierder considering the fact that I used to be able to use it. Any way to solve this ?
Thanks you for reading this hopefully someone can help

Edit: Nvm I read that this should be solved by the next update.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I took the picture of the sister/cousin for Dr. Kirkman but nothing happened. Is this part already in the game or will this be implemented in the future? Same thing with the priest event. I have to steel some clothes, but I can't find the guy.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That's still not implemented. Father Torque's quest might never see daylight since I'm still thinking about re-hauling the "Integrity" gameplay from scratch, but I haven't made my mind about it yet.

Reactions: hoeschy

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

New undress mechanic in exams

As game development progresses I started to wonder about the "undress" mechanic. In the first exams you had to ask patients to disrobe after interviewing them, and the choice of undress remained until you had to examine a certain body part which required them to undress.
This way the patient's mood was never tested properly, nor did her shyness, wasting a nice gameplay opportunity.

So, starting with 0.0.11's first exam, Aria, you will be able to click a new icon shown in the picture above) and ask your patient to remove clothing as you see fit for your next exam. If their comfort level is low they could refuse to undress at all, preventing you to fulfill certain examinations and complete the exam 100%

You will need to plan ahead what you're going to examine, since starting with a genital exam for a shy patient who came for sore throat will abruptly end your chances to complete the visit at all! Instead, building their trust question after question, exam after exam, will result in a more satisfactory and realistic visit.

With each update even older exams will include this feature, so stay tuned for further updates!

Be safe and healthy.

Reactions: a1fox3

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
Also im experiencing some sort of bug. The day spent with Erica keeps on repeating everyday. I cany do anything at the hospital.

Scratch that, it came right after the new week started
Yea, same thing here. Cannot get any progress at the clinic. The day spent on the beach with Erica and event with suicidal witch is repeating. How did you solve the problem? (I've been playing game from the start and not from the update.)

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Great game. I like the idea and the examinations. I wish the sex scenes had a little more variety and were longer though. Different angles and exposure of genitals might make them a little more sexy.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yea, same thing here. Cannot get any progress at the clinic. The day spent on the beach with Erica and event with suicidal witch is repeating. How did you solve the problem? (I've been playing game from the start and not from the update.)
This has been fixed in the game's fast fix, I don't know if they are posted here (I posted on Patreon since 0.0.10 still isn't the latest free build available).

Great game. I like the idea and the examinations. I wish the sex scenes had a little more variety and were longer though. Different angles and exposure of genitals might make them a little more sexy.
That's something I need to work with, you're right. It's on my priority list.

Reactions: rockd
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes