3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

clive88

Sep 13, 2017
Yea, same thing here. Cannot get any progress at the clinic. The day spent on the beach with Erica and event with suicidal witch is repeating. How did you solve the problem? (I've been playing game from the start and not from the update.)
Apologies for the late reply, I actually did not solve it. The next week came and it was gone.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I just started playing and used the option to jump to the updated part. So I have 8000$ etc. My first patient has pelvic pain and I am told after the inspection that I should have examined her genital area, but how do I do that?

I only have the options to examine her breasts, abdomen, extremities, skin, lungs and back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing and used the option to jump to the updated part. So I have 8000$ etc. My first patient has pelvic pain and I am told after the inspection that I should have examined her genital area, but how do I do that?

I only have the options to examine her breasts, abdomen, extremities, skin, lungs and back.
You should have started from the beginning of the game and you would have learned how to do exams.
As for jumping forward I never do it and start new game each time an update comes out and choose different things to try.

T

TMWSTW

If you've never played the game before why would you jump to the most recent update? It's like: "Man, I've heard some great things about this Dark Souls game, I'm gonna download a save off the internet for right before the final boss fight and play from there."

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys!

I have some nice news for those of you who already support me and for those who are considering to do so.

Starting next month with 0.0.12 (announcement coming soon) I will change how monthly updates are sent to you. Right now it worked this way:

- 20$ patrons received an early update with story arc and 1 exam
- 10$ patrons received a mid update with already released content and 1 new exam
- 5$ patrons received a pre-release with already released content and 1 more exam

That's because I always meant to give a very early look to my patrons, but time did not allow me to release more content to higher ties.

Next month 20$ patrons will receive an early update with ALL new content (meaning a story arc, three new exams and new gameplay features), while 10$ patrons will receive the same roughly 12 days later and 5$ patrons the same after another week or so.

You will receive updates each month. Nothing will change for 5$ patrons but 10$ and 20$ ones will receive a bigger update than before.

Free releases will be released with one-month skip, because there's already much content in place and I want it to be as bug-free as possible, so I need time polishing it with early access feedback alpha testers will give me.

I hope you'll like the news, but I believe you do :)

If you have any question feel free to contact me!

Be safe and healthy,

Reactions: N7 and hoeschy

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Hi. I love the concept of the game a lot.
I played several adult games and for me General Practitioner is top five, no doubt about it.
But I want to share some opinions if is possible.
First, I don´t understand why you put a lot of places to go in the city because a lot of the places do the same thing. I mean is not neccesary until you complete great part of the game places like the bowling, the pool or the gym is like have a ferrari but noone can use it, right now there are lack of content so why to include the places making the game bigger. I think you should focus on the sister and on the clinic and forget the rest for the moment.
Other thing I feel weird is the achievements pops up when you complet them but I don´t find a tab to look which ones I completed and which one I need to complete, I mean you could include that later in the development.
Another thing I don´t know playing is when I will reach the end of the current version of the game, I know if you click on characters it tells you if the current version of the game is over in that character but in the clinic and in the patients I don´t know when I will reach the end of the current version so I don´t know how much I need to play to reach the end of the current version and that´s normal in a game but a new patient is like 2 or 3 days until appears so is like waiting the bus for me. (is a walthrought include somewhere?)
English is not my language as you can see but I´m learning a lot using google to translate the medical things and I love it, I love the concept of the relationship with the patients and the way you incite them to get naked is exciting as fuck. I feel like I´m in the real world cause the characters are natural and are not expecting a guy fuck them which is the goal in the 95& of the games, in General Practitioner there are real characters which can be horny too but you have to find their personality and care about them before you can think about them in a sexual context.
So my congratulations for the game. Tonight I will keep playing (I´m with a patient who apparently was hitting by her brother who is there in the clinic with here :D), I played the free version of the game but I will pledge in March to help you.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you for your feedback mate.
As the game is in alpha state many features are still to be implemented, with city places being one of those.
At the gym, which is the one already completed, for example you can stumble upon 5 different characters and talk to them and gain stats while there. Of course pool, beach and other places will have gameplay mechanics too, but they will come in the future.

As for the "empty days" at the clinic I'm developing the random examination project, it is a huge work and when completed you can visit a different patient each day with 60 different ailments that will come out randomly. Still, this also needs time.

As for the walkthrough it is available to 10$ patrons on my patreon page, a free release is also planned starting from April/May. I hope you will enjoy the game even more in the future, thanks again!

Reactions: Mareares

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
anyone have a link for version 0.010 apk for Android?
You can find it on my website over the Download section

I'm about to make it public, I just need to finish uploading that to itch.io and indiedb before I can post it :)

Reactions: a1fox3

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The latest public release of the game, 0.0.10 "Stay Fit" is now available. You can download it from:

-

-

- (still uploading, if you can't see it retry again in a few minutes)

Thank you for following me and the game, I hope you'll like Erika's story arc and the events that will unfold in the doctor's life.

The game's Original Soundtrack is also available on itch.io for 10$ (which is the pledge cost on Patreon to get it), so if you like the music in the game you have the opportunity to get it!

Please have a look at the for tips on how so start the events and a recap of what's changed from 009.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes